[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest lovers77

he's so heodang to  forget his own movie title :)) its make me thinking that Seung Gi aware about Yoona's question than his movie lol.Good Morning YoonGi's have a "shy shy cat" smile like our couple :\"> :P:)) ( cr as tagged)
BvhTh8sCMAAOmFD.jpg:large

Witty answers from Seunggi, as expected  :\"> It's so obvious he's trying his best not to fall into the trap, but it's cute to see him almost caught off-guard when the journalist asked about Today's Love. Clever wordplay, journalist. Thankfully Seunggi reacted fast... 
I'm confused with his "strong heart" answer.  8-|  Did he talk about actual theme park rides? He has phobia of heights, so it's understandable if he doesn't have strong heart to get on thrill rides. The first thing that came up to my mind after I read his answer was... Did he try to overcome his fear of height & get on a thrill ride in Universal Studio last week? lol... 
He started practicing cooking again... Are you planning to cook a special dish for your 1st anniversary Seung Gi ya? :x
Another translation of his answer about cooking for special someone (cr Mwave): 
 “When you were learning how to cook, did you cook for that special someone?” and Lee Seung Gi wittily responded, “I think I know what kind of answer you want, but the timing doesn’t match up.

Good answer! The timing doesn't match up because he started learning cooking few years ago when he's not dating Yoona. Though he didn't directly mention her name, his answer is so obvious ;) 
Always be happy, Seung Gi & Yoona! 

That reporter, why'd you ask the question about when he learned a few years ago.  You should have asked who he cooks for now.   :))  He wouldn't have answered that either though but still... 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/73976/leeseunggi-gets-asked-about-snsd-yoona

he's so heodang to  forget his own movie title :)) its make me thinking that Seung Gi aware about Yoona's question than his movie lol.
Good Morning YoonGi's have a "shy shy cat" smile like our couple :\"> :P:)) ( cr as tagged)

BvhTh8sCMAAOmFD.jpg:large

I really love your captured pictures. From their smiles, Today's Love is obviously still ongoing SWEET!!! :x

Guest summeryoon

Haha, because he's always prepared for questions related to yoona or their dating, so when reporters asked about today's love, he thought to ask about yoona,SG like " let me think, ah that my movie " =)
SG yah, You can answer " ah I cooked for my family" , but why " the timing doesn't match up" lol, so obvious 
"the timing doesn't match up". Ok ok. We hope you can cook special meal for ur special someone in ur 1st anniversary at ur house SG. You know reporters always surround u two, shouldn't go out right?  =)

Guest yoongishipper123

Is it just me or do you all think that when he was asked what features he wants his future kid to inherit, he said eyes and the way he/she smile. Yoona is known for her deer eyes and smile, am I being delusional?

Lee Seunggi wittingly avoids a question about Yoona

’Hanbam’ Lee Seunggi, to a Yoona-related question “What kind of answer are you expecting…” witty response

Lee Seunggi was interviewed on the set of his new commercial for a rice cooker. He said that he learned how to cook a few years ago but has been practicing more lately. The interviewer asked him, “Have you been cooking for a special someone?” to which he replied, “I think I know what kind of answer you’re expecting but the timing’s not right.”

1. [+13,291, -324] Choiza, learn from Seunggi..

2. [+11,120, -219] Ah, so niceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+11,398, -540] Out of the SNSD members’ relationships, they are the best matching couple where both have good images and good manners. Cinderella couple, last a long time!!

4. [+10,267, -380] I like that they’re dating quietly unlike another couple we know!

5. [+8,627, -351] Lee Seunggi and Yoona is such a nice couple

6. [+1,269, -68] ㅋㅋ Seems like they’re still dating well. Out of all the couples revealed, this couple is the best ㅠㅠ Even while dating, they still think of their fans and they’re careful not to hurt one another.. They’re both kind and have good manners ㅠ I actually got more interested in both of them when their relationship was announced, and they actually look prettier and more handsome to me now

7. [+1,114, -49] That’s right.. If you care about your girlfriend, when you get asked a question about her, you should speak in circles to avoid answering it.. As for Choiza…

8. [+938, -67] This is a couple even fans support

9. [+923, -58] Such a pretty couple honestly ㅋㅋ Their images are similar

10. [+862, -39] Lee Seunggi is always nice to everyone, whether it’s to his fans or to his girlfriend. Unlike that other guy, who goes out of his way to mention his girlfriend. It makes me see him in another light

__

Nate

1. [+260, -68] He speaks well and is good looking. He’s cool.. He’s graceful

2. [+258, -69] So good looking ㅎㅎ

3. [+219, -66] Lee Seunggi is good looking.. Anticipating his movie~

4. [+33, -8] As expected, Lee Seunggi is witty..

5. [+31, -8] Witty, humorous, and has a lot of sense. Thumbs up

Credit: NETIZ9N

Extra Comment From YoonA's Abs Article:

10. [+813, -203] Lee Seunggi must have saved an entire country in his past life. He’s good looking and has Yoona as a girlfriend

(IMO both of them are lucky to find/have each other. Glad they are happy and still together <3)

I think this is the most accurate translation of what he said from Mwave http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/73976/leeseunggi-gets-asked-about-snsd-yoona Lee Seung Gi wittily avoided answering a question regarding his girlfriend Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Yoona. August 20’s broadcast of SBS’s One Night of TV Entertainment revealed Lee Seung Gi’s rice cooker commercial filming site. During the interview, Lee Seung Gi was asked if he cooks, to which he answered, “I learned a few years back and I’ve recently started practicing again.” The interviewer asked, “When you were learning how to cook, did you cook for that special someone?” and Lee Seung Gi wittily responded, “I think I know what kind of answer you want, but the timing doesn’t match up. Then the interviewer asked, “How is Today’s Love?” which led Lee Seung Gi to hesitate for a moment before saying, “Oh, I forgot that′s the title of my film for a second,” causing a round of laughter. Then he said, “It’s a genre that I′ve always wanted to do. It’s a romantic comedy film. I really like director Park Jin Pyo. I’ll also be working with Moon Chae Won, who I filmed the first drama with, so I’m anticipating working with great people.”

Guest summeryoon

But "the timing doesn't match up" ---> Whats exactly mean? Actually, I really can't understand it lol. 
Its mean maybe they will public mmts after 1 years??? or???? Can anyone explain this?

Guest kimberlimarquez

As some of you may know, snsd's member seohyun graduated from college yesterday. Lee seung gi also graduated already, now the remaining one is yoona <3I hope she graduates soon despite her hectic schedule BTW Seohyun, yoona and lee seung gi are from the same university <3
10583032_295345327315248_821476748876633

Guest lovers77

Netizen's comments for Seung Gi ALS Ice Bucket <3 (via tryp 96 by AnnMichele)
1、As soon as LSG opens his mouth, he gains good will.
2、Very good comment…a bit Haedong and funny too
3、Like LSG lots ㅋㅋㅋHe even used an ice chest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOthers just used bucketsㅋㅋHis speech is good and his designated are fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4、Indeed, people with knowledge are different. Knew the reason behind this activity and thought about all the afflicted…but someone should have helped him pour…this was DIY all the way…
5、I was so moved when he put his hand over his heart…this kid is really warm-hearted.
6、ㅋㅋㅋDirectly dumped the content of the ice chest! Wow, was it difficult? He shows his haedong side wherever he goes. ㅋㅋㅋso cute
7、He did it at his own place and by himself…being faithful to the concept of this activity, such a wise young man…Not making fun of it but very sincere…Nice.
8、Na PD made LSG jump into ice-cold water so many times before now it’s his turn to get wet ㅋㅋㅋHe knew the concept of the cause and donated too. I am with you.
9、A very good speech, and about the concept too, well done! I did not know the reasons for this activity until he laid it out one by one. He gains good will just by uttering the words. So cute too. And so funny when he named LSJ, Na PD, and Writer Lee ㅋㅋㅋWriter Lee came as a total surprise ㅋㅋㅋ
10、He did not show off. The concept of the activity was explained clearly too. Using this way to participate is very good. I like him even with his dating news.
Translated from Chinese by 李氏青老大 at 微博

eehhmm, look at this lovely couple! their smile and eyes are brighter than the sun..gaaaah, i'm melting!! >.<If you two get married, your son and daughter definitely get the most beautiful eyes and smile in the world!! kekeke, i think i am too much but seriously if we combine this couple eyes and smile its gonna be the perfect combination :xBvcuoXvCAAE1WfK.jpg:large
QNr1Os.jpg

Guest kimberlimarquez

lovers77

said: Netizen's comments for Seung Gi ALS Ice Bucket <3 (via tryp 96 by AnnMichele)

1、As soon as LSG opens his mouth, he gains good will.
2、Very good comment…a bit Haedong and funny too
3、Like LSG lots ㅋㅋㅋHe even used an ice chest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOthers just used bucketsㅋㅋHis speech is good and his designated are fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4、Indeed, people with knowledge are different. Knew the reason behind this activity and thought about all the afflicted…but someone should have helped him pour…this was DIY all the way…
5、I was so moved when he put his hand over his heart…this kid is really warm-hearted.
6、ㅋㅋㅋDirectly dumped the content of the ice chest! Wow, was it difficult? He shows his haedong side wherever he goes. ㅋㅋㅋso cute
7、He did it at his own place and by himself…being faithful to the concept of this activity, such a wise young man…Not making fun of it but very sincere…Nice.
8、Na PD made LSG jump into ice-cold water so many times before now it’s his turn to get wet ㅋㅋㅋHe knew the concept of the cause and donated too. I am with you.
9、A very good speech, and about the concept too, well done! I did not know the reasons for this activity until he laid it out one by one. He gains good will just by uttering the words. So cute too. And so funny when he named LSJ, Na PD, and Writer Lee ㅋㅋㅋWriter Lee came as a total surprise ㅋㅋㅋ
10、He did not show off. The concept of the activity was explained clearly too. Using this way to participate is very good. I like him even with his dating news.
Translated from Chinese by 李氏青老大 at 微博

eehhmm, look at this lovely couple! their smile and eyes are brighter than the sun..gaaaah, i'm melting!! >.<If you two get married, your son and daughter definitely get the most beautiful eyes and smile in the world!! kekeke, i think i am too much but seriously if we combine this couple eyes and smile its gonna be the perfect combination :x