[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

lol photoshopped pictures are too weird for a real couple who are trying to keep their relationship private.   I can't...  :-t
We got quite a few moments starting on Jan. 1st, which was the big one...  and that's cool with me.  

Guest chrislwf

Hi everyone!

I've just listened to Yoona's current favourite song "Love Never Felt So Good" by Michael Jackson, which she mentioned during KCON 2014 interview.  Yoona like listening while driving and probably thinking of Seung Gi ha ha!  :x

Love is truly blossoming in the air for YoonGi couple and the song is so appropriate for them.  Anyway, I like the song.

He did a little interview at the airport   :)

English translation summary:

Reporter: Hello, how was your trip?

Seung Gi: It was good.

Reporter: What was your most entertaining/memorable experience in LA?

Seung Gi says that he really enjoyed the audience in the USA, had a great time, and was glad that he went.

Reporter: How was the food?

Seung Gi: It fit my taste perfectly.  Because I didn’t have time, I couldn’t go to specialty (famous) restaurants, but I think what remains in my memory is eating brunch at a cafe on Rodeo Drive.

Reporter: What’s the first thing you want to do after arriving in Korea?

Seung Gi: First, I think I need to get some sleep.

Reporter: Thank you.

http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2014/08/18/english-interview-with-lee-seung-gi-at-incheon-airport-post-kcon-2014-osen/

YA's go find out if Yoona ate brunch.  :)]  Seriously though,  dunno how the two of them are always so happy at the airport after long flights.  :))

Guest lovers77

past Yoona's interviewed on 2010. she's so loyal, her ideal type never change :), glad she's found a very good guy like Seung Gi!! <3
http://kpoprants.wordpress.com/2010/01/16/%E2%96%BA%E2%96%BAinterview-snsd-yoona-i-was-surprised-by-the-many-male-celebrities-who-picked-me-as-their-ideal-type/

Question: You’re ideal type?

YoonA: My ideal type is someone who is gentle and comfortable to be around. A person who is soft on the eyes. Manly guys aren’t quite my type.

Question: Thoughts on marriage?

YoonA: For me, seeing Sean (from Jinusean) and his wife like that makes me want to get married. I want to meet a good person, feel loved, and live happily.

Yoona's supporting her eonni Sunny on her 100th day anniversary as MBC FM Date DJ.

BvZjpQLCIAAkbfU.jpg

They granted listener's wish & played piano together. It could be just a coincidence or it's a classical music piece that they like, but it's very similar with Seunggi's Japan Live Concert "Anywhere" Intro & instrumental ending (min 3:58)

Yoona & Sunny - the ending is different though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHl5cEY1gZA

@lovers77

What you posted can remind me this quote in the internet:

Wheneven the celebrities mentioned the ideal type in details, it might mean that she/he has the actual target to be able to describe OR she/he has had boyfriend/girlfriend.

Guest pinkblossom09

I just realized now that if only that casting news of Yoona as Megumi Noda in Nodame Cantabile Korean Remake has push through, well, Lee Seung Gi could have been also a better choice as Shinichi Chiaki. Haha!!! imagining the piano scenes. that would be daebak!!! Nevertheless, I really like to watch Yoona everytime she is playing the piano.  =D>

Guest Shycutie

LSG's voice :x<333
It's nice to see him playing the piano.
I remember yoona's predebut Q/A where in she said that her ideal love confession is confessing while playing the piano XD

Yoona's Aegyo @ sunny's FM date
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joUPOsAmGDs

Bvanje5CIAAa6cw.jpg
Embedded image permalink
Our supportive yoong:>

btw,one listener asked sunny to reveal yoona's secret, then yoona said "Don't you already know all? " haha
#iSmellYoonGi ;)