[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest yoongishipper123

vi4 said: Seunggi wore snapback at the airport few months ago (I think after he returned from Jackie Chan's concert). But yeah, he rarely wears snapbacks after 2012, though he used to wear them on 1n2d. 
He said last year that he's willing to accommodate to his girlfriend's hobbies, music, fashion style, etc. So his very special woman probably inspires him to wear snapbacks again now :))
Wow their airport arrival news were both trending on Nate Entertainment News on the days they arrived. They're indeed a power couple! I honestly can't imagine what'd happen if they arrived at the same time, glad it didn't happen haha. 

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>[TRANS] 140814 Jung Joon Young mentioned YoonA on ShimShimTaPa <a href="http://t.co/te6wgsJ53q">pic.twitter.com/te6wgsJ53q</a></p>— Mystarmyangel♡国民胖胖 (@mystarmyangel) <a href="

">August 15, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Jung joon young behind Yoona at 2.06

Sunny mention about surprising news ( i think it will about her and seunggi) then look at Yoona at 2.58..hehe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9fcn3edDm4

Guest deershawol95

this isn't new but i just found this today and all credits to the owner but my heart feels so warm seeing this article :') :x
http://www.kpopbehind.com/2014/05/the-way-how-lee-seung-gi-protects-his.html?m=1#.U-3dukgwKmE
class="post-title entry-title"The Way How Lee Seung Gi Protects his Girlfriend Yoona

It has been months since the two top stars, Lee Seung Gi and Girls' Generation(SNSD)'s Yoona, announced that they are dating. However, there has been no opportunity to hear their love story directly, and it looked like I finally got the opportunity on April 30.

On the day, the production presentation for SBS' new drama 'You're all surrounded' was held in Seoul and Lee Seung Gi attended the event as a leading actor.

Considerate to Yoona
But, as a result, I never heard of anything about the love story from Lee Seung Gi, and that was the way how he protects his girlfriend.

Before the beginning of the event, the MC asked the reporters not to throw questions that are unrelated to the drama. Yeah, the MC was mindful of Lee Seung Gi and Yoona's romantic relationship.

As you know, Yoona is a member of girl group who has lots of male fans, and if Lee Seung Gi comments about their romantic relationship time after time, Yoona will be somehow disadvantaged. That's why Lee Seung Gi is so conservative in mentioning Yoona.

When they went on dates, Lee Seung Gi pulled into the parking lot even before Yoona arrived on the spot, and then, picked her up and enjoyed date in his car secretly. It's so thoughtful of him to be always considerate to his girlfriend.

Clever Talker Actually, not a few other famous stars do the same as Lee Seung Gi. They are reluctant to talk about their boyfriends or girlfriends. However, frankly speaking, this kind of reaction really annoys the reporters who eagerly want to hear about celebrities' love stories. And in the meantime, there can be a conflict between reporters and the star's agency.   But there never has been any conflict surrounding Lee Seung Gi, and that was thanks to his clever talks.
When he appeared in TV programs such as 'Entertainment weekly' and 'Healing camp', Lee Seung Gi didn't directly comment about Yoona, but lightened the atmosphere by making jokes.
Here's a dialogue between Lee Seung Gi and the reporter of 'Entertainment weekly'. Reporter: These days, who is like a vitamin to you? (Tell me the name Yoona!) Lee Seung Gi: Uhm.. my family? Reporter: Are you strong-hearted when you are dating? (Tell me anything about Yoona!) Lee Seung Gi: Well, I'm not weak-hearted anyway.
A dialogue between Lee Seung Gi and MCs of 'Healing camp'. MC: Are you mentally prepared for the program? (I know you are reluctant to talk about Yoona) Lee Seung Gi: Yeah, I made thorough preparations, so within a hairbreadth, I could not make a appearance in the program. MC: You made thorough preparations for what? (Now, tell me the name Yoona!) Lee Seung Gi: I always make thorough preparations for my programs.

Concentrate More on His Work For a famous star, the best way to protect his girlfriend is to be diligent about his work. If he falls into a slump after opening relationship with his girlfriend, people would deliver concentrated fire on the girlfriend.
In that sense, Lee Seung Gi is trying to concentrate more on his work.
In 'You're all surrounded', Lee Seung Gi plays a rookie detective Eun Daugu, who is brusque and does as he pleases. He said "I try to concentrate harder than at any time in my acting life."
Check out Lee Seung Gi's comments about filming the drama.
"In comparison to my former dramas, I sometimes have to express feelings only with my eyes and facial expression in 'You're all surrounded'. I throw more energies at the filming spot and try to read the script over and over again. I'm trying hard to find a way to transmit my feelings well."

Guest kimberlimarquez

I've just seen this comment on netizenbuzz:

"Paparazzi have been following Seunggi for 3 years and all they got out of him was him opening doors for staff members, sharing an umbrella with his manager, and always being polite and courteous to others".

"Yoona's also had alot of fancams of being polite and well mannered. I remember there was this post where some girl found out that yoona secretly volunteers in peru to play and take care of children that are less fortunate than her".

original.jpg

seriously. a match made in heaven.

Cr. User: sone - Netizenbuzz

Can I say how proud I am of this couple seriously, Blessings for both they deserve it <3

Guest im_nyuna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9fcn3edDm4
Here's the full video of Sunny hinting at Yoongi ;)) (2:50-end) Yoona's smile after that... hmmmmm. I wonder what other "good news" Sunny is talking about. I hope it's related to Yoongi XD

lol that person made another account just to post that
http://forums.soompi.com/profile/comments/8469267/popthink

Same person.  They posted in this thread and it didnt't show up so they made a new account.  
Flag it, don't OT.  They won't get them banned.  Tho making multiple accoutns is against the rules too... soo :-j

Guest summeryoon

Seriously, are you tired? @yhisreal lol. You can do anything in this thread but you can't change one true fact that Yoona's boyfriend is LSG now not your oppa In this vid, you can see that Yoong ran away from it,didn't you?. Its mean that she wants to say "Hey,I have a boyfriend now, pls don't do that,u are so annoying" . :)) . 
Btw, I really don't understand , why you guys just heard some fanacc ( like fanfic more) and base on same stuffs then said they are couples?.So ridiculous 
For those shippers : PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!
YoonGi I hope you two will get married in the future.Hwating \o/ :))