[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

I'll judge and compare.  Not really sorry.  Seunggi would NEVER.  His maturity is beyond his years and always has been and even if it wasn't he would never be that inconsiderate.  I'm actually a fan of JHW, especially after QIHM, though spending these two years being a Seunggi fan (I really only became a huge fan after TK2H) and seeing how he acts with such respect towards everyone and how perfect he is the majority of the time made my standards impossibly high.  I really can't deal with messiness or unnecessary drama.   :))
Yoona and Seunggi both have good heads on their shoulders and even if they do end their relationship before or after his enlistment or if they get married one day,  it won't be anything worth talking about because they'll do it privately and with respect toward everyone involved (fans included) 

Guest knowing

tbh, i dont want we talk about that news....but i agree with all the comments that our couple is different.

However, we dont know what will happen in the future. For now, i can only trust their relationship and wish all the best for them :) 

Guest lovers77

Yoona and Dakota Fanning pose for a picture at a fashion event in Dubai

tumblr_inline_n5lio5xx0v1svdx77.jpg

Yoona, Dakota Fanning two shot… hard to tell whose more beautiful ‘eye-catching’

1. [+654, -87] Wow, the picture has so much noise on it and it has crap quality but you can still see how clear and beautiful her ears, eyes, mouth, and nose are.

2. [+589, -301] Yoona wins

3. [+558, -82] Pretty~

4. [+58, -32] In terms of beauty, no one can beat Yoona

5. [+53, -27] Goddess Yoonaㅎㄷㄷㄷㄷ

6. [+50, -35] No matter who you put next to Yoona, there’s no one who can beat Yoona

7. [+47, -36] Even Dakota Fanning who is a worldwide beauty looks like an octopus next to Yoona

8. [+46, -4] Yoona, I love you

9. [+45, -36] It’s because it’s Yoona, someone who you can even consider comparing with other beauties. Foot TH or Pig SZ can’t even dream of this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. [+45, -34] Korea’s best beauty Yoona is beautiful even worldwide

cr: NETIZ9N 

Guest yoongia

lovers77 said:

Yoona and Dakota Fanning pose for a picture at a fashion event in Dubai

10. [+45, -34] Korea’s best beauty Yoona is beautiful even worldwide

Guest knowing

the comment tho..some are so rude, to tell dakota like an octopus it is too much lol..well, that knetz.

[fanacc] some fans saw yoona at Dubai mall yesterday, a fans even got yoona sign (so luckyyyy)

i'm sure yoona bought something, aside for herself maybe also for her family, friends, snsd member, and of course for her BF ;)

Guest knowing

Why so happy ? Is it because your girl come back from Dubai ?? ;)) (okay...ignore my delulu lol)

gif9v.jpg

x5uai.jpg

mc5mt.jpg

cr: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/05/15/14-05-15-yaas-filming-fanpics-3-lee-seung-gi/

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/05/15/14-05-15-yaas-filming-fanpics-4-lee-seung-gi/

bonus : yoona sweet smile kkkk

548bd971jw1egf0tfudztg208c05ge81.gif

Guest kimberlimarquez

Yoongie already got back from dubai looking flawless <3 Hope she'll greet seung gi on her way <3
1237031_700602319985562_3426130251015501

Enjoy her clips from dubai, gorgeous <3
tumblr_n5kkmc0Wwk1rarfilo4_250.giftumblr_n5kkmc0Wwk1rarfilo2_250.gif
tumblr_n5kkmc0Wwk1rarfilo1_250.giftumblr_n5kkmc0Wwk1rarfilo3_250.gif

Guest leeseunggilover

Some facts about Seung Gi :)
http://yoongicouple.tumblr.com/post/85808982001/lee-seung-gi-facts