[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Dun be confused :)

The video clip that seung gi pat Yoona head is exactly the one lovesg shown u.

That fan pic is using the other costume from the other clip but during that clip there were no seung gi patting her head.

It's 2 clips merged into that fan pix if u understand what I am saying :P

Guest sara1117

@areu1510

You mean this moment?

XzjhIXw.jpg

I tried to find the cut but I can't find it.. Maybe, I'll go watch the whole episode again :P

Greeting YoonGi Shipper ^^ 
First of All Congratulation for them & all of us to have this pleasant news by the start of 2014 ! 
Actually I have many things on my mind , would like to share at this point but I do not know from where to start   :-?
So I will start with my first impression about this news & then will share more of my love to this couple .. 
I just woke up in the morning & before going to work , the first thing I did was to check my FB to see the TVXQ new MV & was sure this will make me happy BUT THEN I was surprised like everybody with this news which has been spreading everywhere & brought back my memories of 2013 & BI Rain - Kim Tae Hee couple !

The strange is , this couple is so expected to me but still surprised me more than any revealed one !! Why ?! other than many known reasons , it is because I have shipped this couple once before   :x
I went to work & was happy all the day just like if I am the one who got a boy   >:D<

On this first post I would like to thank Kang Ho Dong , the Great Matchmaker of our couple ! 
I wonder if he was on Strong heart era under SME as he is now , would he help Seung gi ??   ;))
Now that Kang Ho Dong succeeds his mission in coupling Yoona & Seung gi ...
89059112.jpg

I am looking for his Nation MC rival Yoo  Jae Suk  to succeed his longer time mission in coupling Yoon Eun Hye & Kim Jong Kook since X-Man 
Kim+Jong+kook+Yoon+Eun+hye+Running+Man.p

:)>- :))

• Love 1

Guest yooooongii

Still waiting for this couple to appear in the public n confirm this news by theirself

that would be totally awesome

I found this about most anticipated Stars on 2014 ! 

SHINee's Jonghyun voted #1 "Most Anticipated Star of 2014 Born in Year of Horse"
1. SHINee's Jonghyun (28%)2. Park Shin Hye (21%)3. SNSD's Yoona (18%)4. B2ST's Kikwang (12%)5. Ha Jiwon (7%)

Among these 5 , SNSD Yoona really showed her very special way in kicking off 2014 with getting the Dream Boy of Korea !  so may be this prediction  is true 
:D
I Guess if this poll to be done now , Yoona will be no. 1 ..

:x

Guest -quiescent

kimsoyeon18 said: where can i watch the YoonGi Strong Heart Episodes can you give me the links
all yoona's guestings in strong heart with seunggi hahaha
hope there will reply this