[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest darine

-quiescent said: JUST FOUND THIS!
Both SNSD & LSG attended GDA 2010, SNSD won a daesang and Yoona was crying at the end.
Check out Yoona/LSG at 0:42 - 0:48, he was smiling but when he turned to his side and saw Yoona crying his smile disappeared! Awww 

Guest julie721

Okay... i got confession to make...

About Yoona dating LSG, honestly i got mix feeling about this. Its kinda bitter sweet feeling. As sone and the 2 maknaes (yoona and seohyun) being my bias, im kinda possesive and bit more protective towards these two girls. And when i know Yoona's dating someone, i can't help feeling a bit sad... *maybe this is same feeling every mothers got when their children start to date.. kkkk as i only have one son, these soshi girls are the closest to being my daughters... lol*

But i also happy and proud to see the kind of namja who's courting Yoona now. I mean, i know that lsg is the best of the best man available, very special person, with good nature and respect, well manners and liked by millions2 people. Good looking, and most importantly sooooo deeply liking her. So im relieved and proud of this couple so much... hope they will last forever.. yeah, now i sound like im the real mother in law kkkkk

Hii all...

Could i join here...,

I am actually a seungzy shipper...

This news sure make me sad, still sad...

Now still coping with it..

But whatever..., i will support seung gi all the way..

If he is happy...., then i would be happy...

He deserved to be loved...

Congratulation Yoongi.... <:-P

N congratulation to all the members here...

Hope this ship will last long....

Yeeeeeee....

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P :D

@fay09, I know it will take some time to heal yr shipping heart but we airens are here to help u :) we joke more to cheer u up ok :P

and if u are an airen u def will want him to be happy foremost irregardless whose his choice. :)

Guest DavidY1430293371

'Midnight TV' reveals an unpublished interview with Lee Seung Gi about Yoona

After Lee Seung Gi and Yoona dating news went public, an unpublished interview with Lee Seung Gi was revealed. 

In the broadcast of “Midnight TV” on January 1st,Lee Seung Gi was asked about his ideal type and he said,”She must have a well-balanced and pretty face” 

Then he was asked if it’s just from the face then who would he pick, Lee Seung Gi didn’t hesitate and answered,”Girls’ Generation Yoona” 

In addition, with the confirmation of both agency, a newly couple is born. Congratulation!

cr: dkpopnews

Guest DavidY1430293371

its all started here its year 2007  Love the girls they were so cute and lee seung gi just focusing on Yoona  >:)  :)

@fay09, I know it will take some time to heal yr shipping heart but we airens are here to help u :) we joke more to cheer u up ok :P

and if u are an airen u def will want him to be happy foremost irregardless whose his choice. :)

Thank u :((

Yeah.., it sure will take sometime..

Ofcourse....

I will support him all the way...

How rude i am if i dont..

He always give his best for us airens..

How could i not give my best for him..

I am happy if he is happy..

Guest yundaebak

Hi YoonGi-ers...
New shipper/supporter here.
Really congratulate Seunggi and Yoona. May they have a beautiful relationship.

Guest speedyOnion

I am still in shock over this after 2 days. So shock that I have to leave a rare post...I think this couple is even more of a shock than Rain/Kim Tae Hee...we all know SNSD members must have dated or are currently dating, but who would have thought Yoona, South Korea's dream girl, is the first in her group to go public with her relationship? I still remember when i watched manwon happiness with LSG guessing some drama name for Yoona to gain points. She looked so young back then. I wonder if she already caught LSG's eyes during that encounter?
Most of us were surprised that SM admitted it but when you think about it, it all makes sense because LSG is simply THE perfect choice for Yoona to go public with her relationship. This is a win-win situation for everyone.

It is too hard to disapprove them considering the history between the two. For many years LSG selected Yoona as his ideal type and Yoona seems to be quite fond of LSG as well. Both are well loved in S Korea. LSG is perceived to be the nation's son-in-law because of his intelligence, singing and acting talents, kindness and most importantly, ZERO scandal since his debut. I do believe he is a genuine good person behind the camera. Yoona is well loved as well for her natural looks and bright personality and has attracted both male and female fans. While she still has anti-fans, they're mostly fangirls who need to find reasons to hate due to jealousy, which makes their opinion negligible.
Another thing that makes LSG the perfect choice is that he appears to be very discreet when it comes to relationships, definitely not a player. I'm sure LSG made the move first and he must have thought about it before asking her out. I mean, he could have asked her much earlier but why did he wait? I think they stayed in contact as friends after the whole Strong Heart thing and LSG wanted to make sure his feelings for her weren't just merely a fan's admiry towards a celebrity. 
Their whole relationship is a fairy-tale like k-drama with their innocent dates (when was the last time we heard couples date by just talking in a car for an hour and head home before 1am?), but more importantly I see the two are taking time to get to know each other more instead of rushing things like many young couples do when the passion just comes and goes. It shows that the guy is responsible and takes this very seriously, wanting to protect both his girl and the relationship. This might also be one of the reasons why SM approves the relationship because you can't point fingers at them for anything. SM denied Sulli's scandal probably because of her age and the implication that she spent the night with Choza, which doesn't have to mean anything but I'm sure most ppl's minds went to the gutter. SM must be aware of yoona's relationship to confirm it so quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if LSG actually asked Lee So Man for permission to ask Yoona out. 
While there are still negative voices, it's mostly from heartbroken fans who couldn't find better reasons to object other than 'oh she's too good for him' or vice versa. Yes LSG is not the Won-Bin or Song Seung Hun type of hot guy. I personally find his face to be very average and wouldn't understand his popularity just by looking at him, but he does have a genuine bright smile that warms your heart. He also has a tall built that matches yoona's height (considers tall for an asian female). It's actually better for Yoona that LSG doesn't have a god-like face. A guy doesn't need to be super handsome, it's his inner qualities that matter more for the girl. LSG once said he doesn't have girls approaching him which is good, Yoona doesn't have to worry about LSG getting too many distractions lol.
Now the challenge is if the two can maintain their relationship now that everyone knows about it. They will be watched even more closely for every move and probably every of their dates will be recorded on camera (ugh) with the media secretly hoping for something to go wrong. LSG is also due for military duties soon so what's going to happen when he enlists? Yoona seems to be ambitious about her career and doesn't seem to be the type to get married early. 
It'd be very interesting to see how SNSD evolves as an idol group in the next few years. We might soon hear more good news from other members as well. Heck, i wouldn't be surprised if Sooyoung suddenly announces her engagement. 
Again I'm still in shock...probably will still be for some time. Best wishes to the new couple and hopefully we'll see more celebrity couples emerged! 

Guest virgo08

fay09 said: Hii all... Could i join here..., I am actually a seungzy shipper... This news sure make me sad, still sad... Now still coping with it.. But whatever..., i will support seung gi all the way.. If he is happy...., then i would be happy... He deserved to be loved... Congratulation Yoongi.... <:-P N congratulation to all the members here... Hope this ship will last long.... Yeeeeeee.... <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P :D