[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BarbaraL

[...] no one knows the reason for their break up and i dont have any hopes that yoona will say the reason of it every one knows that she is extremely private so i hope LSG give some hints in the future [...]

Seung Gi is even a more private guy ¬¬ so... is actually more difficult *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think that Yuri would tease Yoona on Channel SNSD knowing she and LSG had broken up. She wouldn't be that insensitive by mentioning his name. That happened on July 2nd I think when they did the filming for the 1st episode. So when DID they break up exactly. There was also a fan account (I don't know if it was true or not) that they were seen together in a convenience store on July 9th or 10th. So they:

1) Either broke up and still remain good friends and hang out sometimes.

2) They didn't break up at all and just made the announcement to stop receiving questions from reporters about their status

3) SM forced Yoona to break up (probably forced Tiffany as well ) and don't be surprised if there is another announcement about Taeyeon and Baek in a month or so.

4) They both were pretty busy during the whole 2 years of their relationship so WHY NOW. I don't buy the busy schedule excuse. There is still some time for LSG's MS. Maybe half a year.

I just don't believe they broke up (or maybe that's my wishful thinking) :-)

Wow what did I tell you guys!!!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know they are broken up now but I still have hope for them to reunite and I was rewatching New Journey to the West and was inspired to write this fanfic. 

Beware I just wrote this a few hours ago so excuse the the error. No edits yet beware. This will be on asianfanfic later now but for now to the Yoongi couple fans. Cheers!

Title: Her name said on broadcast? 

(This is purely based on my delusional imagination when watching "new journey to the west" ep 19 when they were doing the quiz challenge and one of the picture question was a female celebrity who looks like yoona for a moment, although the question was for someone else I just thought 'what if..') LOL 

-no one pov 

The tension fills the room. Everyone is tense, nervously waiting for PD Na to show them a random picture. The order is Eun Jiwon, Lee seung gi, Lee soo geun and leader Kang ho dong. 

"Okay ready. Set. Start!" PD Na announce, quickly turning the hidden picture card around for all to see. 

"1.2-" as PD Na was about to say 3, eun Jiwon yells out an answer. 
"Jerry!" 

"That counts. That counts. You didn't say 3 yet." The four brothers started their plead. They haven't had anything in their stomach for almost 7 hours and their body isn't used to this type of treatment not after the ending of 2days 1night. 

"Okay okay I'll give you that one then." PD Na agrees with a small smile before turning the sincerely smile into smirk that tells everyone that he's up to some mischief. 

"Okay this is the next one then. Go!" PD Na's voice grew serious with every single word. 

The picture was turned and it revealed a pearled-white skinned brunette, looking slightly away from the camera smiling softly into the distant. 

"Yoona..." Lee seung gi whispers absently. 

"1.2.3. Ding!" PD Na signaling that it's the wrong answer. 
However everyone was still in a state of shock, Lee seung gi, known for being super private about his personal life, fell victim to this quick thinking game, opening up quite a large portion of his sincere heart for the world see. The game is known to identify the member's most inner thoughts especially when one is exhausted and have loosen some of their mental barrier. The thoughts we guarded most from the public's eyes and ears. 

"Ah hyung hang on. I wasn't ready. My mind went blank." He rushed to recover his slip-up. 

The crew and his brothers started laughing at his alibi. He feels his face heat up. 

"Sorry seunggi-ah there's no repeats." PD Na chuckles. 

"I'm sure that part won't be cut out at all." Jiwon commented in all good humor before he pats Lee seung gi on the back. 

~behind cameras~ 

"Oh oppa hi!" His happy vitamin greeted him through their viber call. 

"I miss you." He tells her. Right now he's alone in the bedroom of PD Na. He wanted to talk to her without the worry of being captured on camera or by someone. He wanted so much to wrap her in his arms and parade her with his kiss and looking loving into her beautiful eyes. He simply wanted to tell her how much he loves her. 
But right now there wasn't much he or anyone could do. 

"I miss you more oppa." She replies in a small voice and he instantly picks up on the tiny sniffle through the call to confirm that his beloved angel is close to tears. It broke his heart to hear her cry and there wasn't a thing he could do. 

"Angels shouldn't cry, it would cause the sky to rain. I'll be back in just a few more days, love. Now go to sleep sweetheart it's almost 11 pm there isn't it?" He asks, worried that she won't get enough sleep with everything happening lately. 

"Yeah but I want to talk to oppa more." She argues, in her cute voice. He smiles. 

"You're way to cute for your own good, Miss Im." He couldn't deny her small request l, he wanted to give her the world if he could. 

"Oh I should warn you, love, I accidentally said your name in a game today." He tells her everything. 

And so they talked to around 12am, Korean time, before her voice grew even more drowsy and soon he hears her soft even breathing through the phone. With tired eyes he blinks and whispers "sweet dreams Mrs Lee seung gi." A smile plasters his face as he sleeps soundlessly, drifting away for a few hours to dreamland, where he meets her again. 

Breaking news

A brief look into the love of Lee seung gi for SNSD's yoona? 

Recently on a newly released episode of the popular internet broadcast "New Journey to the West" by PD Na and his amazing crew. The gang is seen playing their classic game of picture quiz, one of the most famous games during their "2days 1night" days. The objective of the game is to say the answer before 3 seconds after seeing the what the picture is. The game is known to have caught the members of guard and release some funniest answers and emperor Lee seung gi isn't immune to this trick after all. Upon seeing a picture, revealed by PD Na, of a beautiful brunette with a lovely smile looking slightly away from the shot, Lee seung gi instantly says "yoona" as his answer. 

What do you think of his answer? Is the emperor wearing his heart on his sleeves now? Can we expect more cute slip-up? 

Comments: 

[+26478, -137;] Sung Hee; they are so adorable ^_^ I hope they show us more cute slip up like this but I do respect their privacy. Go Yoongi couple!! <3

[+3667, -58] awesome_guy; he must really miss her to blunted out her name like this, they are really good together. 

[+2748, -799] lalaland278; I doubt this is him wearing his heart on his sleeves. 

~end. 

I hope u enjoyed it :) 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Yoona and LSG have probably the best documented love story out of all the couples. This relationship didn't just happen out of the blue, it was carefully developed and fostered throughout the years. 

I always loved Yoona's & Yuri's friendship. They're perhaps the closest amongst SNSD members, and the fact that Yuri always knew is a testament to that.

2009:

LSG picks Yoona over Sooyoung.

zjlWqQ4.png 

2011:

Yuri has been trying to catch Yoona's attention who was on the other side MC'ing, but without having LSG notice (but maybe he did notice). She finally succeeds, and this happens.

idr11YX.gif

Late 2012 / Early 2013:

I don't think they were in a real relationship here, but they were definitely in contact with each other.

noOXPi4.jpg

tvHIBmf.png

YGVODsF.png

2015:

And of course when it was known to all.

bXFtenp.png

bwJOiVO.png

2pGu88d.png

We're talking YEARS of liking and having feelings for someone. This doesn't just disappear at the click of your fingers.

All the rumours about Yoona's ex's and who she might've dated before LSG always made me laugh. That's not to say that she couldn't have dated anyone else, but for anyone paying attention, Yoona was always enamoured with LSG, and it was for real.

I believe in these two. I believe they're destined/fated to be with each other. They certainly did. 

Breaking up shouldn't necessarily be viewed as a negative thing: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/g2880/should-we-break-up/ 

There's still a long way to go until LSG returns from his military service, 16 months to be exact.

It's actually quite simple: If Yoona starts to date someone in this timeframe, then I'd say it's nearly game over, but I wouldn't completely shut the door. 

However, if she doesn't, then at the very least, I'd view that as a very good sign.

One last thing, BUMP:

4YKtimz.jpg

qupvwDB.gif

FfQOpRg.jpg

AauXJlH.jpg

7KsAzZN.jpg

ljKoCoR.jpg

BQzGAnb.jpg

ljHZRfC.jpg

i7ghUhY.jpg

SHTdA27.jpg

xXYpNqi.jpg

2Rmm2jX.png

0eqllSl.jpg

G7esPkm.jpg

8WUNI70.png

3r6eJ2y.jpg

9Bjyndh.jpg

qSRqsXl.jpg

fvYhlbn.jpg

zppJQ70.jpg

hmJyyud.jpg

JJKCj21.jpg

YoonGI forever. 

dOe0cSk.gifdutH6Gj.gif

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

idr11YX.gif

That's so like my embarrassing friend, the way she starts hinting to my cruch, ah so embarrassing :blush: How do you know that necklace is a gift from Seung Gi?

Those posts make me miss this couple. True, I never shipped them, but that's because I never ship people who aren't me, but one has to admit, they match so well and put all other couples to shame (and I'm speaking objectively). Both were so considerate towards the other and I'm having so much feels right now :bawling:

About a break up being better, even if they dated other people, it's kind of true. The first round, whatever happens, there'd always be viewed from different angles, to each of them, he'd be right and the other is wrong when in facts both are neither right or wrong. They just need to find a common ground and see things differently. I added dating other people, because it can help them realize who's the person they really want to be with (which again can be different people and not with each other). In the end, it'd be about making sacrifices for a long healthy relationship which the two of them can't do now unfortunately. Both are still young, successfull celebrities in a country with fans that fantasize about their celebrities. Like Seung Gi put it, they're like a "product that needs to meet expectations" which is sad may I add. But that's the thing, they're still young and may settle down sooner or later, with or without each other but the fact that in the time they were dating they did make each other happy is what counts the most. Their relationship is the closest thing they had to normal life (not counting families and friends)

• Like 2

In a way I admire Sulli & Jessica. Sulli withdrew from her group and Jessica was kicked out, but they both had the guts to follow their man. 

I can't help but think there was a genuine fear that Yoona was being "taken away", and that couldn't happen in any way.

Yoona's responsibility is way bigger than those two's.

How do you know that necklace is a gift from Seung Gi?

They started dating in September. Yoona started wearing it from the 1st of October till the 11th until they met again on the 13th.

She held it in her hand, a sign of affection and that she was missing him. 

Jessica noticed it after a few days, pointed her finger to it and they both smirked. 

They're all dead giveaways.

Besides, it's Seung Gi's style, lol.

but the fact that in the time they were dating they did make each other happy is what counts the most.

Yeah. I'm sure both of them remember each other fondly. 

• Like 2

Awwww it's just so nice to see you guys again T_T

I thought this thread will be forgotten for a long long time then.

Yes, we all know that even YoonA and Seung Gi broke up, we will support them both and hope that one day, love will find the way. 

Once again, thank you so much you guys. 

• Like 2

People focused way too much on the title track "And goodbye". Even though the lyrics may very well apply to Yoona and their relationship, fact of the matter is, unless they lied about it, the song was composed by Kim Do Hoon, who composed other of his hit songs.

In reality the whole album could be dedicated to her, because minus the 4th track and the 8th track, which is dedicated to his fans, they can all be love songs. But I think the real song for Yoona is the 5th track: 그대와 나 You and me. 

"Love" and "You and I" are tracks that led Lee Seung To to make this 6th album. In "Love," Lee Seung Gi calmly expresses his feelings toward love and in "You and I," he captures attention by not expressing a break up as a sad moment but a memory. Lee Seung Gi also participated in rearranging this track and displayed his musical talents.

The lyrics and the music are very sad but they fit with their relationship, and he sings it so differently than the rest, with a much mature tone:

You and I
In the times we spent together
There are still a lot of our traces

You and I
As we spent lonely days together
I was able to stand because I leaned on your back

Some day, on the street we sang together
Looked at each other and smiled
When you’re alone, I hope you remember me
Don’t forget me, I won’t forget you

Some day, you and I
As much as time has stopped
We can’t know what we’ll mean to each other
But don’t forget, with the strength of being together
We walked together

Your warmth that leaned on me
Your voice that familiarly called me
I couldn’t express all that I wanted
I won’t forget, I won’t forget you

Some day, you and I
As much as time has stopped
We can’t know what we’ll mean to each other
But don’t forget, with the strength of being together
We walked together

Some day, when you look back
Rather than empty feelings
I hope loving feelings will come first
I hope you will smile
Remember me once in a while
That I was once by your side

After listening to it so many times (while crying), it became my favourite song.  

• Like 2