[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

CLswuk-UcAAdYYo.png:large

Embedded image permalink

cr Seojeong

[150806] TWO BEAUTIFUL PERSONS, YOONGI AT INCHEON AIRPORT THIS MORNING

Yoona departs to New York for KCON New York :)

SeungGi depart to Xian, China for New Journey to the West :)

Previews from the same person :wub:    Cr: inan28

CLsw559UwAAo6O1.jpgCLsw6FPUYAAe46b.jpg

cr Dispatch

Embedded image permalink

• Like 4

Guest BarbaraL

Seung Gi is such a good dongsaeng, he always pays attention to what his hyungs say.

11800157_696857233791628_770412576421468

Edited by BarbaraL
Sorry, I put the URL wrong xD

I do miss her blond hair.  She's pretty anyway, but she wasn't blond long enough.  I guess it's unfair to others if she remains blond though. :lol:  Too pretty.  

I know I've mentioned this before, but their style is so similar nowadays. . :phew:

Edited by melissala
  • Like 2

It's so nice to see our couple influence each other ^^ 

By the way, I wanna share something just for fun ! Today, Seung Gi wore this tee and I can't help but thinking of someone ... cough*90*cough... hahaha 

And as a YoonA's fan, I want to say that I really really love her boyfriend's body and style these days ^^ 

Edited by AllforYoong
  • Like 3

Guest yoo93

By the way, I wanna share something just for fun ! Today, Seung Gi wore this tee and I can't help but thinking of someone ... cough*90*cough... hahaha 

And as a YoonA's fan, I want to say that I really really love her boyfriend's body and style these days ^^ 

90 ???

Edited by yoo93

90 ???

It's the year YoonA was born !

• Like 1

SO HAPPY FOR YOONA - 2 ENDORSEMENTS IN AUGUST

YOONA NEW MUSE FOR LOVCAT

150812 YoonA Lovcat cr seojeong (少女时代中文首站))

CMN10RnUkAAh91z.jpg

YOONA - H:CONNECT

H:Connect will release YoonA promotional pic(s) on 17 August 12.00am (not sure is KST or China time)

cr mystarmyangel

CMLXPXLUAAAGhsR.jpg

OMG is it true, Yoona and LSG broke up after one year and 9 months ?? If true, I'm going be really heartbroken :(. They are such a beautiful couple.

So so sad, SM finally confirmed Yoona and LSG broke up and they will stay as good friend.

Wishing all happiness to Yoona and LSG.

Edited by yoongi51
  • Like 2

Aww, it's a shame.  Didn't really see this coming now.  Maybe awhile back, but maybe they had problems.  Watching Channel Soshi I'm surprised though!  It is what is is and I do hope they remain friends. Anyway, Sones and Airens, let's be nice to each other and don't fight.  They were a really respectful and private couple and fans shouldn't fight.  

• Like 4

Breaking: Girls’ Generation Yoona and Lee Seung Gi Have Broken Up

leeseunggi_yoona.jpg

What i feared all this years is this Official Announcement.

Q.A :

- Maybe both forced by Agency because Seunggi gonna do his duty soon ? (no beneficial for SM if Seunggi gone for MS).

- As a Girl Group who have 8 members and as a Korean Celebrity , its gonna be pain in the richard simmons for Agency to handle HATERS ?.

- As a Korean Male Celebrity who have massive Fanbase , gonna be as hard as it seen for Agency to make a great rating for TV Programs ?

- (Last n Important) Why i know this Announcement will coming before Seunggi Hyung gone for MS ?

Dunno why im sad confused angry and dissapointed at the same time. 

• Like 2