[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest Jackie_Yoon

@pink princess No, she will finish her parts soon,maybe end of april or middle of april. LGX will finish his parts in May, KJH (2nd male lead) already finished his parts last week. About her movie, nothing really comfirm when will start to filming, just wait and see. CMIYC is not their real comeback, just Korea ver digital singel,maybe they won't promote it, she backed to Korea for their new album.

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"15.04.03 Hook tweets SeungGi’s April greetingPosted on Apr 3, 2015by tryp96

*updated with translation* Does this have anything to do with the new album? :P 

h7wjG4a.jpg

This seems to be a message from SeungGi:

Airens~ Have you been doing well? Before we knew it, it’s April… I haven’t greeted you in a long time. The weather is chilly in the mornings and evenings, be careful not to catch a cold. Thank you for always supporting me~ Let’s meet soon!!! ^^

credit: hookent3
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

---

This is Airens' struggle to have an album :((

Jackie_Yoon said: @pink princess No, she will finish her parts soon,maybe end of april or middle of april. LGX will finish his parts in May, KJH (2nd male lead) already finished his parts last week. About her movie, nothing really comfirm when will start to filming, just wait and see. CMIYC is not their real comeback, just Korea ver digital singel,maybe they won't promote it, she backed to Korea for their new album.

Guest xminz

YoonA's Update on SMTOWN:

[From. YOONA] D-6

ikaRtUe0TpGiV.jpg
catchGG <3

150404 YoonA at Airport to return to China:
CBuDShoUMAI_Dpa.jpg
CBuDjELUEAEQ5j-.jpgCBuD2xAUEAAAFwh.jpgCredit: As Tagged
CBuXn34W8AAQRn3.jpg:large
Her phone cover changes almost every time...
Pic Credit: SNSD1Heart

EDIT: Does anyone know how to remove the excessive words/format info before and after the first airport picture?

Guest xminz

Yoongtizen is back :]
150405 YoonA UFO Replies

Fan: Ayo! Yoong! Today feels like a day when i feel like chatting with you, have you been well?..
YoonA: Me too, but there isn’t much ways to.. so i came here to take a look after a long while ㅋ
Cr: Chinese trans by 小钰 (yoonaya)
Eng trans: mystarmyangel

Fan: Our Yoona baby-ing*, I miss you.. You’re doing good, right?ㅠㅠ
YoonA: baby-ingㅋㅋㅋ I’m goodㅋ SONEs too, all of you are well/doing good, right?ㅋㅋㅋ
*fan said baby(aegi) using aegyo as aegwi-ing
Cr: Trans by taedorkk

Fan: Im YoonA you must sleep well, eat well, rest well,film well, and come back safely. Also, i miss you
YoonA: I will sleep well, eat well, rest well and film well. SONE who i miss and feel grateful to. I search on SONE on the net often too . Faster go to bed~

Fan: I thought my interest in you have died down but seeing how the fire in me rekindles, i guess i really really like you a lot ㅋㅋ
YoonA: Ah you can’t  ㅜㅜ (t/l note: she used a cute way of saying this like in this

) If the kindling material has not been put out completely, it will once again start burning vigorouslyㅠ im sorryㅜ goodnight.
Cr: Chinese trans by yoonachina & JenaynayX 

Fan: Yoong ahh~~Are you in Korea? or in China? It seem like a long time since i last saw YoonA ㅠ
YoonA: I am in China now.. I come on here (UFO) after a long time just before going to bed ㅎㅎ When can i meet you all again…. ㅠ
Cr: Chinese trans by 塔塔&YOONAYA

Fan Art Time!
Hyeki Chen:
CBvGom4UAAAj4-u.jpg:large
Bike Le:
CBuc6VwUAAAOrM0.jpg:largeYoonA with BayMax (Her recent phone cover had BayMax) by 肥 (FreshYoon林允儿中文站 )
CBzT_FCUIAALRvt.jpg

She's looking great with her weight gain.  Is she going to be done with filming soon?  
It's a funny considence how they both came out of their SNS cave close to the same time.  Hook finally tweeted something about him and she finally answered some UFO replies. :))  

star+roll said: She's looking great with her weight gain.  Is she going to be done with filming soon?  
It's a funny considence how they both came out of their SNS cave close to the same time.  Hook finally tweeted something about him and she finally answered some UFO replies. :))  

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: normal; line-height: 1.4; font-size: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Seung Gi Spotted At Restaurant in Gangnam ~ Comment and Link class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: normal; line-height: 1.4; font-size: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
A fan uploaded this photo of Seung Gi eating at a moderately priced Korean restaurant specializing in fresh seafood and Korean pancakes Sunday night around 10pm KST near Gangnam Gu Office. His apartment is located near Gangnam Gu Office subway station by the way. (My fanpics of his place and favorite Chinese restaurant are under “A Seung Gi Fangirling Adventure in Gangnam Part 1&2″. ) He was spotted at a restaurant called 박고볼래 (朴高볼래), pronounced Park Go Bol Rae. It’s rated 3.9 out of 4 stars out of all restaurants in Korea on Menupan, an online site which reviews restaurants. Please click on the link to see photos of their cuisine and several autographs posted on the walls of the restaurant. 박고볼래.

21hanalee

Credit: 21hanalee

“#Gangnam-gu Office #박고볼래 #Lee Seung Gi I was talking to an idiot and when I looked around the place, there was Lee Seung Gi!!!!!! The Lee Seung Gi whom I like ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Korean to English translation by Elise, Lee Seung Gi Forever

i hope if yoona was with him instead of eating alone  ;)) she will finish her drama soon <:-P i hope they will spend more time together im happy that seung gi can understand her she has to be in china a lot because of her work at the end he is from the same industry   

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 21px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.3em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); clear: both; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"15.04.06 Japanese Magazine ‘Mokkan’ HQ PhotosPosted on Apr 6, 2015by tryp96

MY1mgRy.jpg

3383ND8.jpg
uVXZwIb.jpg
SotD61v.jpg

credit: hanrize