[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

I found this xD this is from a fanmeeting in 2009
During the fun corner part called SeungGi’s real feelings ~ He was asked what’s more special to him, 1n2d or Brilliant Legacy. He chose 1n2d. Who he likes, Lee Soo Geun or Kang Ho Dong. He chose SooG. Which he has more confidence in, exposure-involved acting or picking arkshells. He chose arkshells! LSG jokes that he gave it his all for Brilliant Legacy but that 1n2d is a program that’s still continuing! During post-it Q and A. Fan question: “Are you dating Yoona?” SooG teases him and says why can’t you just say no, you’re not?! LSG says he doesn’t know what to say because when he says it’s not true, everyone freaks out and if he were to say it was true, they freak out even more. LSG: “I consider Yoona a really good hoobae. And I really wish everyone would please not have any misunderstanding about this.” Ends with him singing Because You’re My Woman. (starting from 2:32)

cre: lsgfan.wordpress.com
SG ya we won't misunderstand anything ;)if anyone is interested in his fanmeeting, please go to this link http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2010/10/09/zipel-nov2010-fanmeet-plans-nov2009-fanmeet-videos/he was so humble and handled the questions really well. Not long ago I saw him top a survey by Korea Herald asking experts about celebrity who left the most impression in interview with 241/250 votes. I was truly impressed and starting to know why :)

Guest cardihs91

just want to post this... i got this from YoonGi (Lee Seung Gi & Yoona) fb fanpage (it used to have 1k likes but now it have 17,250  likes already)
Interesting Fact about Yoona and Lee Seung Gi: 

Lee Seung Gi taps Yoona's hair twice...

Hey guys, Did you know that Yoona said in Strong Heart Episode 103-104 (2011) that tapping her hair is one of the reason to make her heart skip a beat, then afterwards Lee Seung Gi taps her hair for the second time .. 
1521917_776339722395768_911402007_n.jpg

But then in the past, in the cut of strong heart episode 18-19 (2009), Lee Seung Gi taps her hair for the first time...

1533889_776339682395772_1845533087_n.jpg

Someone posted that this was edited out for a reason that Lee Seung Gi always favor Yoona and that may cause a scandal and to not cause discomfort to Seung Gi's fans... 
But now they are finally dating in real life  :x

Guest yoonabias1

Hi everyone,
This is my first time on soompi, I am usually a silent reader but I love both yoona and lee seungi gi so much, i couldn't resist! I love how supportive and active everyone on this thread is...so i wanted share some videos. Enjoy :)
YOONGI moment from Baeksang awards 2010 (Fancam) from 0:41 sec

The interview with Kyu about Yoona and LSG relationship with english translation in information bar.

I REALLY LOVE THIS COUPLE! ITS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE! 

@blairbex You are my destiny, the drama shot Yoona to stardom in 2008 ;)) you should watch it even though it can be quite long. but totally worth it. The drama was aired in my country and my mom was obsessed with her character. When my mom saw "The boys" on TV, she recognized Yoona and asked me "is that Saebyuk?" (Yoona's character name)
@revolu what's that drinking night xD can you give me more details :P

Guest cardihs91

@yoonabias1 thanks for posting those links... I'll definitely check them out :) i'm also a newbie here in soompi forums and just like you i used to just lurk around but i'm really shipping this couple so i decided to register haha :)
@revolu i love reading your blog posts about yoona and seung gi :)

some people still can't beleive that yoona and lee seung gi are dating lol.So lee seunggi ah yoona ah pls show some sweet moment haha. Actually I miss them  keke

@complete
Back when Seung Gi was hosting strong heart with Kang Ho Dong, Lee Teuk, Eunhyuk and Seung Gi got closer as friends cause they saw each other every other week. They kept on saying they should meet up and go out for a drink but they kept putting it off until Seung Gi set a date, and they all stuck to it, at seung gi's insistence. Seung Gi at the end kept on insisting he should pay the bill, but of course lee teuk said as the hyung he should pay, but Seung Gi said that he would pay, so that Lee Teuk would pay the next time they went drinking. All the while Eunhyuk was like, now I don't have to pay right? LOL, as he doesnt drink alcohol. Apparently Seung Gi drank the most and all three of them talked about soccer, and Seung Gi kept on repeating the same story about he once played soccer in middle school and kicked the ball from the middle of the field and it went in, like in shaolin soccer LOL.

Eukhyuk and Leeteuk have teased alot about Seung Gi and YoonA through out the show before and after the drinking night so I'm certain Seung Gi made more then just a passing reference to the two Suju members :P

Heres a link to the strong heart episode with translation
http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2011/08/01/leeteuk-eunhyuk-on-seunggi-paying-the-bill-being-a-good-drinker-and-resulting-exaggerations-strong-heart-7-19-11/

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk also talked about their drinking night on their Sukira radio show, but with less details :P

@cardihs91
Thanks for the kind words :)

Guest cardihs91

@quiescent sorry i just read your reply...i don't understand arabic so i don't have any idea what they are saying there haha  :))

Guest cardihs91

@revolu oh i see... thanks for the reply :)
as much as i want the media to respect seung gi and yoona's privacy as a couple... i'm kinda hoping to see pics of them together :\">

Guest kimberlimarquez

I just wanna say How happy I am for finding so many AIRENS, SONES and yoonaddicts from all over the world, I'm from Peru-Latinoamerica so nice to meet you guys and thanks AIRENS for congratulating Yoona as SONES/YOONADDICTS for congratulating our le seung gi <3

Lee-Seung-Gi-y-Yoona.jpeg

Guest yyooyyoo

Old article but amazing info about him.No. 1 husband material and receiving Yes in marriage proposals!!http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/25/lee-seung-gi-picked-as-no-1-husband-material/#.Us7AqGQW2RI

Guest miavmiav

I really hope (and wish, for that matter) the attention towards them from the media will die soon. It isn't fair towards their relationship, nor their privacy.