[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

@wangnyeo I would not be surprised, Seung Gi is good friends with Lee Teuk and Eunhyuk from the Strong Heart days

It would be kinda jokes if they egged him on.

'(during their drinking night)

Seung Gi: Man, YoonA is really pretty...

Lee Teuk: Go for her, you like her right?

SG: Didnt you say you liked her?

LT: That was for the show man. It's ok, I approve.

EunHyuk: Don't forget about my input! I approve too!

SG: Ok Hyungs, i'll go for it, I'll go for the goal! (since they all like soccer lol)'

It's great to see everyone supporting Yoona and Seung Gi here.Honestly, i'm still having a hard time digesting this news.I woke up on Jan 2nd morning and realized it's not a dream.My precious Yoona is dating someone *cries*From what i've read, LSG sounds like a charming guy. Please treat her well.As long as Yoona's happy, i'm happy.
Sorry for my sloppy English :(

i didnt know if seunggi loves yoona that much before i came to this thread 0,0

it makes me love them more, i even screamed when the first time i knew about SM confirmed their relationship :)

Congrats Yoona-Seunggi...i hope their share photos together, i really love this couple :3 :3

YoonGi hwaiting!! Please get married :) 

Guest secretssecrets

Now that I look back, the video shown in Japan (during his concert) where seung gi was sitting in a car looking behind rather than the side mirror. Him talking about wanting a girl he can just hold hands with while driving - the background being Han river - that is all real life isn't it?? The girl was Yoona, wasn't she? LOL, when reading that interview, I really thought he was in love. But I didn't realize so many of us were so accurate!

I think he was preparing airens, specially with the part where he talked about being lonely sometimes and the moment he was in tears. I know SG always gives clues, but damn he's good! :))

It still feels surreal.. ever since the news broke out i found myself checking news about them like it became a habit as soon as i wake up and before i go to bed.. I don't know maybe because i was too shocked i didn't see that coming.. More of like i was a hopeless romantic before then i lost my faith in love.. I believe that love only happens in movies and dramas then the news came a few months back i had this random thought as to why Yoona won't take a chance to get to know Seunggi me and my mom were like if i were her i would've liked him blah blah.. Then on the morning of January 1st my mom woke me up saying OMG good news Lee Seung Gi and Yoona are dating and i was like What? I immediately checked it and OMG. I was in deep thought for about an hour trying to absorb everything then i remembered how i notice yoona the past months she's always on the phone talking to someone... After i've read the shall we date novel it brought me to tears and i feel like I'm starting to believe that true love does exist.. with years of persistence Seunggi is now dating the girl of his dreams! I feel envious i want a love like theirs.. I wish them the best of luck. :)  Hope they last forever.

What's with all the onehallyu comments about Seunggi balding?  Seriously, it's a short haircut and he has a large forehead...   I want to register there just to let them know his hair is fabulous.  [-(  Anyone who has an account there please let them know!
To make this on topic, I wondered why he cut his hair so short a few months back.  Does Yoona like foreheads?  Or maybe not...  =))

Hii all...

Could i join here...,

I am actually a seungzy shipper...

This news sure make me sad, still sad...

Now still coping with it..

But whatever..., i will support seung gi all the way..

If he is happy...., then i would be happy...

He deserved to be loved...

Congratulation Yoongi.... <:-P

N congratulation to all the members here...

Hope this ship will last long....

Yeeeeeee....

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P :D

It's almost like YoonGi was meant to happen! They appeared sitting next to each since 2007...this is daebak! 

Hy @lavelyshai....

Nice to meet u here...

Thanks for ur awesome.... :)

Hii all...

Could i join here...,

I am actually a seungzy shipper...

This news sure make me sad, still sad...

Now still coping with it..

But whatever..., i will support seung gi all the way..

If he is happy...., then i would be happy...

He deserved to be loved...

Congratulation Yoongi.... <:-P

N congratulation to all the members here...

Hope this ship will last long....

Yeeeeeee....

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P :D

Ops...., forgot to add the real ship...

Yeyyyy...

Hope this REAL SHIP will last loooooooooong..... <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest -quiescent

JUST FOUND THIS!
Both SNSD & LSG attended GDA 2010, SNSD won a daesang and Yoona was crying at the end.
Check out Yoona/LSG at 0:42 - 0:48, he was smiling but when he turned to his side and saw Yoona crying his smile disappeared! Awww