[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Wow, I'm still giddy about the news, I would say that am one of the most devoted fan of this to become a couple to the extent i created YoonGi  fan page for them back in 2012.. Im just so happy that people accept their relationship just how it is.. and so proud to become one of Airens & Sones...Hope to see more of them soon..998959_703354326360975_1484698002_n.jpg1471200_760728847290189_1351149282_n.jpg

Haha the comment from the gayo daejun recap
Okay Airens, don’t be sad.  It’s not like he wants to marry her!  ;))
oh the Strong Heart one too
Airens, no hating please.  It’s not like he’s going to date or marry Yoona.  Key word here is “ideal type! ;))
But I understand, I'm still have trouble believing this is true.  Maybe it will sink in eventually.  :-O

Guest -quiescent

^ Indeed. It's funny to see their interactions, they most likely wouldn't have thought they'd actually be in a relationship few years on!

So the coupling name (YoongGi) 용기…actually means courage! How cute!! :wub:

Apparently, Sooyoung (snsd member) congratulated the couple on her show, Hanbam ^.^ 

Guest secretssecrets

Aww you guys are seriously making me giddy lol.

YoonGi means courage? That's adorable. They do have tons of that to date so discretely for 4 months - even longer possibly. I can't wait for a SG and Yoona interview on this matter. But more than that, they need to ask Kang Ho-dong how he feels on a successful mission accomplished :))

I am still in shock yesterday we were thinking he and his  hyung went for bachelor pizza date , now suddenly seung gi is no more single . @-) @-)
and seung gi ya please  find someone for your hyung also. ;)) ;))

Guest virgo08

Thinking back, I really wonder why there were many scenes involving clips of SNSD and mentioning them repeatedly in his King To Heart Drama back in 2012.

- the North Korean officer being really secretive about him being a Tiffany fan.

- Lee Jae Ha’s (Lee Seung Gi) ringtone is The Boys

- MVs of SNSD were shown several times (on an electronic billboard, tv, and laptop)

He was still into her at that time and was helping to promote the group :) :) I really thought that he was fangirling only.

Guest secretssecrets

Lol, I've been saying how SG and his midae hyung needs to find girls for NYE - but lo and behold! Apparently the reason he's spending eve with his hyung wasn't because he was single but cz his girlfriend was in an awards function!!

If only SG and KBS didn't have that fall out, maybe he'd have joined her? I wish! :P but that would kill all the hard work by dispatch. It took them 4 years to get any SG scoop; I'd actually feel sorry :))