right now I am...

Roasty

15 hours ago, thanie said:

Same here :joy:

I have this morning habit to read, react, and reply to Soompi posts. I was too lazy and tired last night to make any of the R mentioned above. I can't believe MOD S called my attention due to some violation that I unintentionally / unknowingly committed. Ikaw naman kase, nasabi mo na lahat and all I could say was  "@mouse007 :heart:" Hehehhehe .... Upon reading your post (CLOY's thread), I suddenly wanted to have enough beauty rest, enough sleep and become smarter! 

Right now I am ... we are on the way to work. Our background music: Little Mix' TOUCH

Hahahaha! Ako din, I typically catch up on Soompi in the mornings while drinking coffee and right before I start the workday. Because of the timezone difference, most of the people here are asleep when I am awake and everyone is active here when I am asleep. So I always have a lot of catching up to do.

Sa totoo lang, I only post in depth thoughts on dramas I really like or feel strongly about. Effort din naman kasi! And sometimes I just don't have the time to post such long comments. So pa-minsan-minsan lang din. :D Pansin mo, even though I am also invested in Chocolate, I am not so active dun sa thread kasi nga walang time! That means I will have to keep an eye on both threads! 

Right now, I am about to pick up the work I did not finish yesterday and then probably will do laundry at some point.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Hahahaha! Ako din, I typically catch up on Soompi in the mornings while drinking coffee and right before I start the workday. Because of the timezone difference, most of the people here are asleep when I am awake and everyone is active here when I am asleep. So I always have a lot of catching up to do.

Sa totoo lang, I only post in depth thoughts on dramas I really like or feel strongly about. Effort din naman kasi! And sometimes I just don't have the time to post such long comments. So pa-minsan-minsan lang din. :D Pansin mo, even though I am also invested in Chocolate, I am not so active dun sa thread kasi nga walang time! That means I will have to keep an eye on both threads! 

Right now, I am about to pick up the work I did not finish yesterday and then probably will do laundry at some point.

I think majority of the people here are from Asian countries, so our time-zones are almost the same. You, @mouse007 belong to the minority :joy:. I'm not sure with @Lawyerh but she seems to be awake 24/7 :mrgreen:. You're not alone.

Kidding aside, I love reading all your post(s) in Soompi. You talk with sense and you sounded like a smart cookie. Nakaka intimidate, tbh :D. I started watching Chocolate last night. Nasa Ep. 1 pa lang ... parang gusto ko naman. Daming pagkain, nagutom nga ako bigla :wub: Plus, there's Ha Ji-Won on it and the ML, as what I've heard from ppl in Add and Subtract thread are kind of ...  Hot???

Right now I am ... excited for the weekend! Hubby and I got free pass to an adventure park. Can't wait to have a ride on that giant swing! 

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

but he is exactly looks like my hubby people said huuuuuu uuuuu uuuuuu :bawling: he only got my straight shiny black hair. lol after bearing him for 9 months :weary:

:weary: Whooaaah, I feel you... 

7 hours ago, thanie said:

I think majority of the people here are from Asian countries, so our time-zones are almost the same. You, @mouse007 belong to the minority :joy:. I'm not sure with @Lawyerh but she seems to be awake 24/7 :mrgreen:. You're not alone.

Kidding aside, I love reading all your post(s) in Soompi. You talk with sense and you sounded like a smart cookie. Nakaka intimidate, tbh :D. I started watching Chocolate last night. Nasa Ep. 1 pa lang ... parang gusto ko naman. Daming pagkain, nagutom nga ako bigla :wub: Plus, there's Ha Ji-Won on it and the ML, as what I've heard from ppl in Add and Subtract thread are kind of ...  Hot???

Right now I am ... excited for the weekend! Hubby and I got free pass to an adventure park. Can't wait to have a ride on that giant swing! 

@thanie aww salamat! :D It definitely seems like most of the folks who are active on Soompi are from the East and few are from the West like me. But yes, there are some people who seem to always be awake regardless of time of day. LOL

I'm glad you decided to check out Chocolate. I like Ha Ji-Won and ML (I can't remember his name right now) is not your typical type (someone said he's not your typical flowery boy) but he's got his own charms. 

I hope you enjoy the adventure park!

Right now I am preparing to go into a meeting. :bawling:

17 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@thanie aww salamat! :D It definitely seems like most of the folks who are active on Soompi are from the East and few are from the West like me. But yes, there are some people who seem to always be awake regardless of time of day. LOL

I'm glad you decided to check out Chocolate. I like Ha Ji-Won and ML (I can't remember his name right now) is not your typical type (someone said he's not your typical flowery boy) but he's got his own charms. 

I hope you enjoy the adventure park!

Right now I am preparing to go into a meeting. :bawling:

I'm not into flowerboys ... I'm into men, the likes of Hyun Bin, Gong Yoo, Song Seung-heon, Ji In-sung and ... Kim Rae Won. IDK, they exude this manliness that makes me want to drool whenever I see them. Lemme tell you a secret @Lawyerh and @mouse007 (I'm not sure if it remains a secret once I reveal it here) but KRW is the sexiest for me. He's super hot and sometimes I make delulu of him and me on a warm embrace :D I may add Yoon Kye-sang later on my list ... lol! 

Right now, I am munching on Fries and Burger from McDonald's. My boss has this habit of giving me heavy afternoon snack ... she knows how I badly needed to loss weight. What a tease :D

@thanie I admire Flower Boys but like you, I am more into men - the same ones you mentioned above! LOL. I'd say GY and HB are probably my top 2 when it comes to Korean men. :D They just exude that manliness that makes you feel like they can handle anything (and look good doing it).

Right now, I am watching ep 26 of Love and Destiny while also doing some work. 

On 1/21/2020 at 12:03 AM, Sejabin said:

Having fever :sweatingbullets:

@Sejabin, your virus must have reached my location in PH. A mild fever knocked me down yesterday. 

Right now I am ... listening to Always be here (OST Chocolate) both version of Jung Jin Woo and Ha Jin. The latter also sang We All Lie (Sky Castle's OST). I think it's time for me to create my list of favorite Korean Singers :joy:

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I hope you are good now :blush:

right now I am playing with my baby on bed. He is learning to holdings things now xixixixi ^,^

Is he rolling over? How exciting for you, Mommy... and I hope Baby stays healthy :heart:

Eating lunch while watching BTS videos of Love and Destiny (seriously suffering from drama withdrawal). 

Will be jumping back to work in a bit and preparing for the next meeting. Man I'm glad it's finally Friday. :D

• 2 weeks later...

@Sejabin, good luck with you future career. I wish you the best, Chinggu!

Right now I am ... so sleepy! I want to have a half-day leave and sleep (until Hyun Bin or any of his drama characters will visit me in my sleep, where I am his leading lady, and we'll live happily ever after!) 

Person reading this: Haha! In your dreams :joy:. Dream on, @thanie :lol:

Right now I am eating lunch while watching an episode of Find Yourself. I really really find 2nd male lead amusing. :D

giving myself a pat in the back for figuring out an issue for a client in Frankfurt. :joy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived