right now I am...

Roasty

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

:joy:

I am confusing right now what to do at work HAHAHAAHA baby is sleeping in his box and his mom is eating cookies here and there hahahaha.. people bring their christmas cookies to office and people desks fill with cookies :mrgreen: diet become more and more messy hahahaha.. 

I want to go out and eat ‘noodles under the tree’ for lunch. But must to wait for mom to pick me and my baby first. 

Is your baby not fussy? Or colicky? What is he cries a lot in the office, how are you going to concentrate working? 

Let me tell you this, when my son was around 2 years old, I brought him and his nanny in the office with me. That was an experiment. I wanted to know how my son behaves in the sea of people he don't know. At first, he seems okay... everyone's having a good time talking to him, carrying him and all... but an hour later, he started to get bored and becomes whiny and demanding and he started crying... and screaming his lungs out. I FREAK!!! So I picked him up and brought him home immediately. Our apartment that time was only a walking distance from the office. I was like "I won't bring you in the office again, ever!!! 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/8/2020 at 7:00 PM, thanie said:

Starting to believe @Sejabin that Soompi is her number 1 social media :lol:. It's my #2 now... from #5

Just curious, which is your #1?

I started working from home full time in 2019 but I still send my 2 yr old to daycare during the day bec even though I am working from home, it’s pretty much impossible to work when the kids are around. My 4 yr old goes to school but when he’s at home, he also asks to play. He’s much better at playing by himself or he’ll watch some videos of I’m busy but he still wants and needs time and attention. And for kids at that age, they don’t really understand the concept of time yet so even an hour feels like forever for them. Lol 

I do miss my babies when they’re not around. 

7 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Just curious, which is your #1?

I started working from home full time in 2019 but I still send my 2 yr old to daycare during the day bec even though I am working from home, it’s pretty much impossible to work when the kids are around. My 4 yr old goes to school but when he’s at home, he also asks to play. He’s much better at playing by himself or he’ll watch some videos of I’m busy but he still wants and needs time and attention. And for kids at that age, they don’t really understand the concept of time yet so even an hour feels like forever for them. Lol 

My number 1 is FB. These are my Top 5 

5. Twitter

4. IG

3. Netflix

2. Soompi 

1. FB

Awhhhhs... I thought Sejabin and Me are the only mommies in this little vurtual world. Hugs  Momshie @mouse007 

1 hour ago, thanie said:

My number 1 is FB. These are my Top 5 

5. Twitter

4. IG

3. Netflix

2. Soompi 

1. FB

Awhhhhs... I thought Sejabin and Me are the only mommies in this little vurtual world. Hugs  Momshie @mouse007 

Here's my list:

3. FB

2. Soompi

1. Instagram

I have Twitter too but I was never active. I just never got into it.

Actually @triplem @cenching and I believe @Ameera Ali are also mommies but their kids are older (when I say older, I mean that the kids are no longer babies/toddlers :D)

@cenching "Hot mommas" :joy:

"Hot" as in good-looking? Or "Hot" as in "we are fanning ourselves from the extreme hotness of ML"?? :joy:

Regarding the dress, I think it's beautiful long. If you're going to cut it, just cut it so that the length on you would be the same as it looks in the model. It's a babydoll style with puffy sleeves and I feel like if you cut it short, it's going to look a bit on the "girly" side if you know what I mean. I feel like keeping it longer gives that "conservative but sexy" vibe :joy:

So yah, my vote is keep it long, wear with a nice pair of black sandals and wear gold accessories.

Right now I just finished eating lunch while watching the latest episode of Chocolate. I'm going to take a shower next.

12 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I have Twitter too but I was never active. I just never got into it.

Actually @triplem @cenching and I believe @Ameera Ali are also mommies but their kids are older (when I say older, I mean that the kids are no longer babies/toddlers :D)

I have Twitter account but I don't "tweet" :joy: I just go there to snoop juicy gossips.

I re-tweet from time to time to add hype to the gossip :D

13 hours ago, thanie said:

And for kids at that age, they don’t really understand the concept of time yet so even an hour feels like forever for them. Lol 

That is true. That's why when I bring when my kids at the mall or any place for leisure, I always  make it short and quick (just enough for them to peek into the outside world :lol:). Tantrum Alert, Tantrum Alert -- I can hardly deal with it :bawling:

12 hours ago, cenching said:

I am trying on a new dress that just arrived in the mail and considering whether to cut it a little shorter or wear it with high heels....:lol:

This is the dress.....

The model is 5”9 and I am 5”2....Go figure...:lol:

@mouse007 @thanie

Majority of the population in Add/Sub are Hot Mommas....B)

That's what I found out by back reading some of your convo :D 

"Hot" as in good-looking? Or "Hot" as in "we are fanning ourselves from the extreme hotness of ML"?? 

@mouse007 I can say, "Both"  :lol:

23 hours ago, cenching said:

@mouse007

Regarding the dress, I wanna cut it because it touches the floor so around 1-2 inches longer than my body. If I kept it that way, it means I need high heels.....

@cenching that’s what I meant, to just cut it so that it’s still long but not too long. I thought you were asking if you should cut it short like to your knees. Lol

19 hours ago, thanie said:

I have Twitter account but I don't "tweet" :joy: I just go there to snoop juicy gossips.

I re-tweet from time to time to add hype to the gossip :D

That is true. That's why when I bring when my kids at the mall or any place for leisure, I always  make it short and quick (just enough for them to peek into the outside world :lol:). Tantrum Alert, Tantrum Alert -- I can hardly deal with it :bawling:

@thanie lol I just bring some toys, colouring books and crayons when I need to get some things done and they’re getting impatient. 

18 hours ago, thanie said:

That's what I found out by back reading some of your convo :D 

"Hot" as in good-looking? Or "Hot" as in "we are fanning ourselves from the extreme hotness of ML"?? 

@mouse007 I can say, "Both"  :lol:

hahaha true!!:joy:

12 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol i love ur no 3 social media :joy:

:joy: You noticed, hahahahaha! 

I considered Netflix as Social Media coz the people there are sort of my friends. Like, we've been together for many years now...  so we're kind of close, lol... 

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Happily shopping daily necessities in good deal $$$.... 

I think im borderline ahjumma already :joy:

I'm always on the lookout for good deals! There's no point in paying for things full price when you can get them on sale!

Right now I am working while listening to Chocolate OST

21 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Happily shopping daily necessities in good deal $$$.... 

I think im borderline ahjumma already :joy:

@Lawyerh, what's a borderline ahjumma? What AGE is considered ahjumma? I got more confused with "borderline" added to being an ahjumma :joy: Shopping for necessities is enjoyable, much more if it's on sale :heart:

@mouse007, I have a Spotify Playlist full of Korean Drama OST :D. My favorite so far is Into the Abyss by Suran and Coogie (Abyss OST)

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

It means my age is young, but my mentality like ahjumma... :joy: Isnt it get cheap discount to buy tissues etc, only ahjumma feel happy about it? 

I am an ahjumma then :joy:.

Necessities shopping and the sight of cupboard filled with necessities makes me happier these days. I think I can live forever :lol:

3 hours ago, thanie said:

I am an ahjumma then :joy:.

Necessities shopping and the sight of cupboard filled with necessities makes me happier these days. I think I can live forever :lol:

Same for me! 

Btw, I also have Spotify playlists filled with OSTs from K dramas. :D

Right now I am enjoying a cup of coffee and reading posts on Soompi before I start my work day.

11 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Same for me! 

Btw, I also have Spotify playlists filled with OSTs from K dramas. :D

Right now I am enjoying a cup of coffee and reading posts on Soompi before I start my work day.

Same here :joy:

I have this morning habit to read, react, and reply to Soompi posts. I was too lazy and tired last night to make any of the R mentioned above. I can't believe MOD S called my attention due to some violation that I unintentionally / unknowingly committed. Ikaw naman kase, nasabi mo na lahat and all I could say was  "@mouse007 :heart:" Hehehhehe .... Upon reading your post (CLOY's thread), I suddenly wanted to have enough beauty rest, enough sleep and become smarter! 

Right now I am ... we are on the way to work. Our background music: Little Mix' TOUCH

Archived