❤Chilbong &Na Jeong❤ "Cider~Miracle" Couple: Our Beautiful Memories of Reply 1994

candid59

Guest hannawyf

fairycutter said: hannawyf said: have nothing insightful to post since i haven't watch yesterday ep
but seriously after all the clue they gave us, if chilbongie is still not the husband i feel like calling werewolf boy's yys to kill trash and pdnim and authornim oops i forgot.. trash shipper too XD
and what is wrong with me or my soompi.. i can't react to some of the post here..  :((  

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our new home, great.
OTi registered to soompi in 2006, when i was 13. Up until AM94 started airing, i had around 80 posts. After meeting all of you, now i have around 450s. OH, how much AM 94, Ara, YYS, our Miracle couple and you have change me. Thanks.
Maybe, this is a repeat task, but plz tell/retell your account of why and/or how you board this Miracle Couple aircraft carrier

@candid59 sis when you have the time, do you mind editing the third post on page 1 (it's yours) and title it something about their Moments thus far. We can start listing their moments each episode for now but when I get the time (or if a fan with graphic skills swoops in to save me) I'll compile montages of mini screenshots to illustrate their moments. Thanks <3 
EDIT
Episode 2: When we met Chilbongie 
- Binggrae has just moved into the last room and introduces himself to the boarding house at breakfast. He mentions that his cousin stayed the night as unpacking ran late. - His cousin Chilbongie comes down the stairs and it is then we're introduced to Bachelor #4. Graduating from Whimoon High School, he was nicknamed Chilbong for achieving a complete shut out of 7 players. Also despite being a freshman, is considered an ace pitcher for the Yonsei University Baseball Team. - He is 20 years old, majoring in Physical Education. He also is the only boarder from Seoul. - Najeong's father is quite literally in shock upon meeting Chilbong and its the beautiful beginning of their love so can't seem to take his eyes off of him.- Chilbongie thanks Najeong's mother for allowing him to sit in and have breakfast too.
TBC. Feel free to keep adding yall .. my brain is tired LOL 

Our new home, great.

OT
i registered to soompi in 2006, when i was 13. Up until AM94 started airing, i had around 80 posts. After meeting all of you, now i have around 450s. OH, how much AM 94, Ara, YYS, our Miracle couple and you have change me. Thanks.

Maybe, this is a repeat task, but plz tell/retell your account of why and/or how you board this Miracle Couple aircraft carrier

blockquote>

me too..! I just can't believe I reacivated my Soompi accoun to discuss this drama with you all guys. It's awsome!!

Our new home, great.

OT
i registered to soompi in 2006, when i was 13. Up until AM94 started airing, i had around 80 posts. After meeting all of you, now i have around 450s. OH, how much AM 94, Ara, YYS, our Miracle couple and you have change me. Thanks.

Same here! I've been a soompi member since 2007, but only got 4 posts before I met Chilbong :))

Guest potatomato

This was what I'm thinking too when I watched Episode 14 just now. All of the boarders agree to meet again in the house on 31st December 1999. But I think only CB-NJ will come and that's how things officially start between them! 

:x

because CB said, he thinks he will be the only one will come meanwhile NJ said everyone knows about her personality, for sure she will come. While others think, nobody will remember to come.
Gut feelings, They definitely will meet again on 31/12/1999! There must be reason why writers make them discuss this topic right? *cross fingers*

I believe so, too. I think by the end of 1999, some of the boys might be in the middle of their militaru duties thus they can't come. And to think about it, aren't they agreed to meet again at that place, which is Najeong's house? :-)

Guest rose_liana

tumblr_mxeki5hTgN1r52thlo3_1280.pngtumblr_mxeki5hTgN1r52thlo2_1280.png

tumblr_mxeki5hTgN1r52thlo1_1280.png
tumblr_mxeki5hTgN1r52thlo4_1280.png

credit janininoodle.tumblr.com
We still don't know if this will become true or not as the cousin said this after she's getting angry with oppa~but that's expected from the writer or else it will be too obvious that our ship will be the end game.

Guest tiffanyndo

Why do I love Joon and ship the Miracle Couple?

My affection toward Joon grows bigger and bigger everyday. And the reasons are not only the obvious things that he says or does but also his subtle body language.

For example, these are two moments that I feel his angst the most:

58eyc.gif
I know that all is fair in love and war, and that I can not blame SRK for telling CB that he loves NJ. But while SRK was all like "now I think about it, I love her, too blah blah blah", all I can see is how CB stood there silently absorbing that harsh truth, and it BROKE MY HEART!

58etz.gif
The way he looked at NJ then averted his eyes away here saddens me a lot, too; I can see his loneliness from it.
When "Magic Castle" (the BGM) kicked in, I was like MY FEELS! I JUST CAN'T...
Here is that scene again:

There is another one that is less depressing:

58f7j.gif
Haha I laughed at that little jump he had there. I wonder what he was thinking then ;))
And of course I also adore that little smile he cracked afterward:
58fa5.gif

I am not really sure what I feel during those moments are more toward CB the character or YYS the actor. But, you see, it is hard to know because there is a thin line between them. And at the end of the day, CB is YYS and vice versa :)

P/s:
58e8z.gif
By the way, am I the only one here think that Joon looks so hawt in this throw? I don't know if he still plays baseball in 2013, but if he does, he must be the VISUAL one :))

Archived