❤Chilbong &Na Jeong❤ "Cider~Miracle" Couple: Our Beautiful Memories of Reply 1994

candid59

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tiffanyndo

Did T stop SCP from saying that they are dating in front of the parents?

edit: T is the room with baby SS, NJ came in and joined him

edit 2: she is trying to hug his arm. He said no. Mom walked in and they freaked out lol

Guest sassychic

Then Nj dad give oppa the garbage bag and said that oppa must throw the garbage. Then the nxt scene is that they are watching tv.

wooaaahhh im getting the goosebumps again. sometimes i hope they could just let us know the husband this episode so that we could stop having these roller-coaster kind of emotions everytime an episode is airing. is this healthy for our hearts??? :))

Guest tiffanyndo

T looked at NJ's parents being together. at first he was smiling then became sad

edit1: T stopped NJ from being too affectionate with him in the house

edit 2: she wasn't happy with it and sulked

she ran after him to say good bye. They waved at each other but freaked out again because Mom came out to give T sth

N/A: I think they should be Paranoid Couple of the Year lol

Guest sassychic

Nj wants to sit beside oppa but oppa is not comfortable..lols..he stand and give a sign to nj to follow him in dad and moms bedroom. Well our nj is giggling .. then nj saw oppa carrying the baby. She clings to oppa arms but mom go inside the room and both of them startled..(lalala just understand my english guys)

Guest sassychic

Oppa wants to go home now but nj wants to accompany with him in the outside but oppa carry her in her bedroom and slam on the couch and said dont go out with me. Just stay here and sleep.

Guest tiffanyndo

NJ is speaking with SCP about Seo Taiji.He sounds bitter

edit 1: YJ is crying in her room and SCP keeps giving her tissues while looking like this -.-
 LOL best boyfriend evar

Archived