❤Chilbong &Na Jeong❤ "Cider~Miracle" Couple: Our Beautiful Memories of Reply 1994

candid59

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shocks, its less than an hour for episode 15. i have to brace myself again for more heartbreak. :D
no matter how i look, this is just one FINE OTP moment! i couldnt even decide which is better, the proposal baseball meta, the disaster hug, or the new year's kiss!!  :x

tumblr_mxf8779HaN1qaiww2o1_500.png
tumblr_mxf8779HaN1qaiww2o2_500.png

cr. dobisoo tumblr

Guest chappykoo

Hilariously, Ara follows Dohee, Sohn Ho Joon (Haitai) and Baro (and TvN's Reply 1994 twitter), but she

doesn't

follow Yoo Yeonseok (however, he DOES follow Ara).

I don't know why but I giggled slightly. Really, following on twitter isn't a big deal or anything but man, our poor Chilbongie AND our poor Yeonseokie ahahahahaha.

Ara doesn't tweet anyone except Dohee though.

I'm still laughing at this ahaha.

@candid59 Maybe that out of wedlock child happened after all... :-\"

(I won't be live streaming or checking here since I'm going to watch ep 15 spoiler free with subs...and I gotta do laundry and work! But I'll be here tomorrow~)

Edit: Ara doesn't follow Jungwoo either LOL (He doesn't follow anyone, period, though). LAUGH. Maybe it's intentional after all.

Edit #2: And Yeonseok follows Jungwoo too AHAHA so no tragic/war-like things going on, he's following the entire Reply 1994 cast that has twitters (so Dohee, Baro, Hojoon, Ara, and Jungwoo. Also, Amanda Seyfried LOLOLOL).

--------------------------------------

thanks for checking it :)) since idk others twitter..looool poor yys..i guess he is the real life chilbong after all? :)) i really love that bts of their new year kiss..cute yys and go ara and their ogeul ogeul hand signs haha.. btw is it just me or tvn keep posting bts of chiljung most of the time?the omurice bts,new year kiss bts,library date bts...not complaining because they're cute together off screen :") 10-15 MORE MINUTES GUYYYYYSSSS

I just realized that this amazing series will end on 28 December 2013. Right at the end of the year!!

Isn't it befitting with all New Year romance that our miracle couple has? Taehee.. I love this show !

Uwwoooooo.. Can't wait for eps 15! Ten more minutes guys.. If kokotv works, I will help with recapping as much as I can

I am off ordering pizza now ;)

Guest chappykoo

another thing i've been wondering..but might sounds delulu..

JW's dating announcement..people said how it will affect reply 1994 story line..but...what if reply 1994 let him announced it because he is not kim jae joon? lol sorry for my delussion :))

have fun watching ep 15...and stay strong guys! :')

Guest kimchiflavoredplot

PBJayism said: kimchiflavoredplot I know we're waiting for another obligatory crotch shot~ hehehe  ;)) But in the meantime, here enjoy some Chilbongie back muscles and BUTT <3 PHWOARRRRcredit: Reply 1994 DC

Archived