❤Chilbong &Na Jeong❤ "Cider~Miracle" Couple: Our Beautiful Memories of Reply 1994

candid59

I wonder which thread I should comment first...
I chose this thread... I'm re-watching it right now...

I don't know... this is the ep I like most after ep 7 & ep 10(exclude all T and H scenes, sr)....
Each moment between CB and NJ in this ep.... they are so beautiful.... but I can't smile... I'm not crying... It's just a little bit of dust in my eye...

They went for a soju... she kept talking, he kept looking at her... I can feel my heart ache...

I think tonight I will join you guys... waiting for a live recap... Oh, where's my tissue...

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG GUYS.
I remember @jongfucius posting gifs of Chilbongie wearing his watches and WHY DID IT NEVER OCCUR TO ME BEFORE but the theme of TIMING is SO MOTHEREFFING EVIDENT AND RELEVANT AND ACCURATE for these two. WHY ELSE WOULD CHILBONG COUNT DOWN TO HIS CONFESSION KISS and have them focus on the CLOCK? before doing so???
Also, I just had this epiphany because I was watching the HUG scene again and the camera only shows Na Jeong's hand touching the tree. Which is wearing a WATCH. Then cut to CHILBONGIE MIRACULOUSLY ALIVEEE!!!
Bahah continue the spazzing guys!!! Let's get this thread up and going like we did with the YYS thread! :D
ETA: And Na Jeong is NOT WEARING A WATCH on her musical date with Oppa. Teeheeee

Guest zizi624

thank you for opening this one for me to lurk on and occasionally post :D I don't know where to post this (I did in the YYS but wasn't sure if it was ok since this one opened) : 
but after rewatching and rewatching...do you think all of the alcoholic references (no more alcohol for oppa in 2013, and the soju and meeting in 2000 for a drink, etc) could be related to the baseball and the drunk ahjusshi? Maybe the person who gave him that ball was someone who CB was close to and had a falling out or something happened because of alcoholism? 
Also..maybe the Busan episode will have to do with CB and his dad , since he said that he "moved down" to his hometown. 
I'm just playing guess for fun trying to figure out how these scenes all match up together! And this person is probably the person that changed CB. 

Guest potatomato

Aanndd I am still waiting for CB scene in the spoilers where he play baseball in the beach? When is that scene going to happen?? ;;)

candid59 said: OMG GUYS.
I remember @jongfucius posting gifs of Chilbongie wearing his watches and WHY DID IT NEVER OCCUR TO ME BEFORE but the theme of TIMING is SO MOTHEREFFING EVIDENT AND RELEVANT AND ACCURATE for these two. WHY ELSE WOULD CHILBONG COUNT DOWN TO HIS CONFESSION KISS and have them focus on the CLOCK? before doing so???
Also, I just had this epiphany because I was watching the HUG scene again and the camera only shows Na Jeong's hand touching the tree. Which is wearing a WATCH. Then cut to CHILBONGIE MIRACULOUSLY ALIVEEE!!!
Bahah continue the spazzing guys!!! Let's get this thread up and going like we did with the YYS thread! :D

About the ball I think it's a gift someone that motivated our Joonie fall in love with baseball. And as someone has mention before that probably Joonie gives that ball to Oppa as his precious thing resembles how precious NJ to him. And this is my thought : Oppa should gives back the ball if NJ finally loves Joonie. That's why when SCP asked about the ball Joonie and Oppa act strange - embarrassing perhaps..how they become rival :D

@candid59 thanks for updating the hubby hints for Ep 14. Another clue was SCP saying "What's wrong with having a baseball in this house" implying that it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to see a baseball (and baseball related items) in this particular household which can be interpreted that Najeong's family follow baseball avidly. The only potential husband who clearly has baseball as one of his passions is our Joonie. 
ALSO Jeongie and Joonie's freakish IN-SYNC body language. They both pat SCP/YJ at the same time. 

Hello, everyone!

Before the shippers here make themselves comfortable, kindly read and follow the rules of couples - shippers paradise to ensure that it'll be a smooth voyage from now on in relation to Chil Bong Yi and Sung Na Jung's ship.

Have a great time! :)

PBJayism

said: @candid59 thanks for updating the hubby hints for Ep 14. Another clue was SCP saying "What's wrong with having a baseball in this house" implying that it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to see a baseball (and baseball related items) in this particular household which can be interpreted that Najeong's family follow baseball avidly. The only potential husband who clearly has baseball as one of his passions is our Joonie. 

@candid59

100000000% agree with you!!

I guess we had some discussion about the main topic of reply 1994 is probably about TIME. LOVE IS about TIMING. Just like the love story between YJ-SCP.

Like an old phrase living in my hometown that "love is beautiful at its own time"

When the time is right, the love is also right.. Our OTP shows us just that. So hang in there, chingus.. Time is our only friend here..

Yaaaaay for a couple thread! That means two threads to keep check on and I'll be even busier refreshing soompi, hehe! (Now that it's the holidays... I spend at least half a day if not more on here....)

@candid59 by any chance does Na Jung wear a watch in any of the scenes she shares with just Oppa? If she doesn't, because I can't recall, then it'll make your epiphany even more solid. :3

@brucewaynes Haha how I wish I could answer your question since I don't really pay too much attention during their scenes. :P But let me do a quick look....OMG SHE'S NOT WEARING A WATCH WHEN SHE AND OPPA GO ON THEIR MUSICAL DATE!! :D :D :D 

Guest smallfly

Now we have two threads to catch up with each day >:D<

Please nail tonight's episode, Cider couple!!! We're waiting for your union at the very end.

Archived