[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest luvskjw

FabiolaG said: @jaewon fan I wasn't too dissapointed, I like seeing oppa in a new type of atmosphere. He's showing a serious side while in 4s1d he's so happy upbeat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

luvskjw said: @jaewon fan -- I get the same feeling as you that MBC is grooming him for doing more than just acting.  I think that you sell KJW a bit short, chingu ... he is a versatile performer and he has a great presence, speaking voice and verbal skills, he's intelligent and you'd be surprised how much one learns while doing!  OK, maybe not news broadcasting, but definitely MBC wants to use his talents as much as possible.  :)

Guest FabiolaG

@FabiolaG -- One of the reasons why I love to watch the NG and BTS stuff is because, no matter how serious his character may be, we can always see him smiling when he's off camera.  During Scandal, especially, it was such a big contrast, since he didn't smile much in that drama.  :))

I know exactly what u mean, he's such a naturally happy and kind person, it's no wonder everyone loves him do much

:x

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: luvskjw said: @jaewon fan -- I get the same feeling as you that MBC is grooming him for doing more than just acting.  I think that you sell KJW a bit short, chingu ... he is a versatile performer and he has a great presence, speaking voice and verbal skills, he's intelligent and you'd be surprised how much one learns while doing!  OK, maybe not news broadcasting, but definitely MBC wants to use his talents as much as possible.  :)

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , i had a time to rewatch episode 1 last night and i was laughing again. I notice that Jaewon oppa is like a normal guy. He is quite naughty too :)) :)) When they reach the island and honey said she always like to go on those kind of place because it's very inconvenient for them to go out , Jaewon oppa suggested that to avoid scandal they can go their with their lover but honey brush him off by saying they can't do that before marriage. :)) :)) Jaewon oppa giggled probably because he get what she mean and he actually done something before he got married. =)) =)) =))

Jang Hoon was the innocent one saying , are you guys playing dating? :)) :)) :))

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , i had a time to rewatch episode 1 last night and i was laughing again. I notice that Jaewon oppa is like a normal guy. He is quite naughty too :)) :)) When they reach the island and honey said she always like to go on those kind of place because it's very inconvenient for them to go out , Jaewon oppa suggested that to avoid scandal they can go there with their lover but honey brush him off by saying they can't do that before marriage. :)) :)) Jaewon oppa giggled probably because he get what she mean and he actually done something before he got married. =)) =)) =)) Jang Hoon was the innocent one saying , are you guys playing dating? :)) :)) :))

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , at least we know that Jaewon oppa enjoyed his single life even if he is a celebrity. He never been in Scandal which means he is pretty careful.

Honey reaction on oppa suggestion is actually a contradiction of her first statement , she was saying it's very inconvenient to go on places like hotel or pension house because they are celebrity and may spark controversy. Jaewon oppa only suggested best solution he know but then Honey was thinking about other things. :)) :)) Even if she is not a celebrity she won't feel convenient spending time on any places with her lover if the reason why she can't is because of her personal values , it's not really because she is avoiding scandal just like Jaewon oppa thought. ;)) ;))

I also laugh when he ask if their Father is seeking for enlightenment because he live in an island :)) :)) :))

He grow up in the city and he may not know that living in countryside is much peaceful and simplier for old people.

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , at least we know that Jaewon oppa enjoyed his single life even if he is a celebrity. He never been in Scandal which means he is pretty careful. Honey reaction on oppa suggestion is actually a contradiction of her first statement , she was saying it's very inconvenient to go on places like hotel or pension house because they are celebrity and may spark controversy. Jaewon oppa only suggested best solution he know but then Honey was thinking about other things. :)) :)) Even if she is not a celebrity she won't feel convenient spending time on any places with her lover if the reason why she can't is because of her personal values , it's not really because she is avoiding scandal just like Jaewon oppa thought. ;)) ;)) I also laugh when he ask if their Father is seeking for enlightenment because he live in an island :)) :)) :)) He grow up in the city and he may not know that living in countryside is much peaceful and simplier for old people.

Guest luvskjw

@jaewon fan -- Did they air Episode 15?  I thought they had suspended all entertainment programs until further notice.  ???? 

Guest jaewon fan

luvskjw

said: @jaewon fan -- Did they air Episode 15?  I thought they had suspended all entertainment programs until further notice.  ???? 

Guest jaewon fan

[Reality Show] 4 Sons and 1 Daughter Ep. 15 http://kimjaewon0218.blogspot.com/2014/04/reality-show-four-sons-and-obe-daughter.html

After finished watching the latest episode, I have to say I really like 4S1D, very warm and genuine, bonding among siblings and parents are so blissful. Jaewon warm smiling and thoughtful care to the parents are so sincere and real. Love it. :-*

Guest jaewon fan

hongkong girl said: After finished watching the latest episode, I have to say I really like 4S1D, very warm and genuine, bonding among siblings and parents are so blissful. Jaewon warm smiling and thoughtful care to the parents are so sincere and real. Love it. :-*

Archived