[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @FabiolaG , @luvskjw , the moment this new episode started , i begin to love it too. :) You can see how worried they are on Jaewon oppa . It also shows the progress of their relationship. Jang Hoon and Gura arguing , is new to me. Usually Honey is the only one bickering with him. :)) :)) Min Jong ssi keep being block by gura and Jaewon oppa can't stop laughing. The blending of there different personalities are working well. The guest participation also add more fun. I don't know what he was saying but he can really make everyone laugh. :)) :)) :))

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FabiolaG

@luvskjw hope you come back soon chingu!

@jaewon fan I love when honey unnie bickers with Gura oppa cause he almost never wins! Haha I agree with you on how their personalities all blend perfectly! Each person adds different kinda of humor and love to the show and that's y it's so perfect!

Guest jaewon fan

FabiolaG said: @luvskjw hope you come back soon chingu! @jaewon fan I love when honey unnie bickers with Gura oppa cause he almost never wins! Haha I agree with you on how their personalities all blend perfectly! Each person adds different kinda of humor and love to the show and that's y it's so perfect!

Guest jaewon fan

I can't watch live streaming but I'm patiently waiting to watch it later.. ;))
10308182_607956802621862_537446446833143

:x :x :x Can't wait to see our Jaewon oppa..  :x :\">

Guest jaewon fan

The oldest new brother seems like use of being alone. He went to jog but didn't even bother to ask the rest to come along. :)) :)) :)) At the end , the four had a good bonding sleeping together. :)) :))

=)) =)) =)) =))

Guest jaewon fan

What did Gura do to win? :-/ :-/ :-/ Did he collect other people shell ????  :-/

the guest sounds like a trouble maker ... :)) :)) :)) :))  Honey and Jaewon oppa faces looking at him while complaining about gura is not good. :)[-X
=))

Guest jaewon fan

=)) =)) =))

Min Jong and Jaewon oppa surely done putting sunblock ,both are more careful about there look.  i didn't see honey put on them. :))

Guest jaewon fan

[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter Episode 17 http://kimjaewon0218.blogspot.com/2014/05/reality-show-four-sons-and-one-daughter_4.html

Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan Here!! I'm a very active apink/eunji fan and they have promotions right now lol

Has anyone figured out how Gura oppa won? This new guest.. Smells like trouble! Lol hope he doesn't mess up the great atmosphere they've had going so far.. :-SS

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , even if the new brother is like a trouble-maker , Gura actually deserve some of the trouble :)) :)) :)
I notice that the oldest brother like to argue with Gura but the rest of the siblings actually acting like his back-up , even if they laugh , they seems more attach to Gura and trying to defend him specially  Honey who always the one saying to STOP  =; =; =;

Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan right!? Haha they really have gotten as close as family, no matter what u always take your families side :-bd BUT yes Gura has had it coming for a while, this new guess will add some spicyness to the family :-?

Guest luvskjw

FabiolaG said: @jaewon fan Here!! I'm a very active apink/eunji fan and they have promotions right now lol Has anyone figured out how Gura oppa won? This new guest.. Smells like trouble! Lol hope he doesn't mess up the great atmosphere they've had going so far.. :-SS

Guest luvskjw

FabiolaG said: @jaewon fan right!? Haha they really have gotten as close as family, no matter what u always take your families side :-bd BUT yes Gura has had it coming for a while, this new guess will add some spicyness to the family :-?

Guest luvskjw

I had to take a break ... today my mom was confused and at times didn't recognize me.  She was talking to me about her daughter as if I were someplace else.  It was too sad for me!  :((     I came down to my apartment and had a chance to cheer myself up watching episode 17 and reading your posts. 

I will be going upstairs later this morning, but I wanted to say thanks for brightening up a gloomy day!  :)

Guest jaewon fan

FabiolaG said:@jaewon fan right!? Haha they really have gotten as close as family, no matter what u always take your families side :-bd BUT yes Gura has had it coming for a while, this new guess will add some spicyness to the family :-?

Archived