[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

@verti , did they give the result of the game? I mean , which recipe got the highest score? they will choose 1 to sell right?

what did Bora said about Min Jong ssi and Gura that made every one laugh? :-/ :-/

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw‌ , we started working on 1st episode instead of the latest one because we find that it's very important to know the concept of the show from the begining before jumping on later episodes.

Guest luvskjw

FabiolaG said: @jaewon fan I'm so glad someone is will to translate! Hope it works out, this show is just to awesome! I know it's a long shot and probably impossible but Hopefully eunji comes back on, her and Gura oppa's bickering was entertaining an jaewon oppa seemed to really like her :) she really livened up the mood, and just as @luvskjw said I'm not too sure about woo bin also it's always more entertaining with another girl on the show, I'm sure he's making an effort to learn and grow like the rest are but I'm still not seeing it too much. I hope he at least helps with ratings.

Guest FabiolaG

@luvskjw no problem at all chingu! I love eunji and I totally agree she needs to comeback! They all really connected with her, I think it was her outgoing honest personality. I loved how she always managed to put Gura oppa in his place lol

I really hope the ratings go up and people watch it more often. I kept talking about it on some apink fan sites and just like I did, they watched it for eunji but are now hooked an loving the show. I got jaewon oppa some new fangirls! =)) :x

Guest luvskjw

FabiolaG said: @luvskjw no problem at all chingu! I love eunji and I totally agree she needs to comeback! They all really connected with her, I think it was her outgoing honest personality. I loved how she always managed to put Gura oppa in his place lol I really hope the ratings go up and people watch it more often. I kept talking about it on some apink fan sites and just like I did, they watched it for eunji but are now hooked an loving the show. I got jaewon oppa some new fangirls! =)) :x

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG @luvskjw‌ , what i like about Eunji and Bora is the fact that they manage to fit in as part of the family. ;)) ;)) ;))

Woobin on the other hand was treated like a guest. It's gives a different atmosphere among them.

Guest FabiolaG

@FabiolaG @luvskjw‌ , what i like about Eunji and Bora is the fact that they manage to fit in as part of the family.

;)

)

;)

)

;)

)

Woobin on the other hand was treated like a guest. It's gives a different atmosphere among them.

I totally agree! I wish it wasn't like that tho, we want to see the real woobin not the actor. That's why this show is so different and special, you get to see them getting down and dirty, doing chores, labor and sleeping bare face lol

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , i'm not blaming Woo Bin , maybe the problem lies on the editing. They seems to focus on him instead of what happening on the cast and the parents as a whole. I even notice one part when they are chatting in group , the moment Jang Hoon was about to say something they cut it out and show Woo Bin answering some question. The PD is trying hard to raise the rating by using Woo Bin presence but we can see base on rating that it's not working that way. :( I'm not blaming Woo Bin for it , i'm just saying they should change the way on promoting the show. They are actually more focus on promoting the actor presence more than the show itself.

Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan I see what you mean, I noticed it too. I understand that the PD's need those big ratings, but the high ratings they had had before was due to the overal cast not just one person. And of course it's not his fault at all, an hopefully they don't do that bias thing again for next week, it's more fun to see the entire cast and family

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , :D now i feel better.. what do you think about Gura ? ;)) ;)) Eunji let her feelings out last week and gura seems not happy hearing it.. :)) :)) :))

Guest FabiolaG

@FabiolaG ,

:D

now i feel better.. what do you think about Gura ?

;)

)

;)

) Eunji let her feelings out last week and gura seems not happy hearing it..

:)

)

)

)

I think he expected it from eunji lol she's known to be honest and blunt but respectful, he didn't say anything because it's true! =)) even jaewon oppa laughed at him because she's not lying! I like their relationship he's the oppa that's always bothering and she's the witty maknae who fights Back.

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , although Gura may have expected it , looking at his expression , he was a bit embarrass or unhappy about it. :)) :)) i hope he get a lesson from it.. i like his blunt personality but i think he should lessen it a bit. No matter how true things are if it's something makes people feel awkward it's better to left it unsaid. Now he knows the feeling when someone point out your weakness right on your face.. ;)) ;))

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @FabiolaG @luvskjw‌ , what i like about Eunji and Bora is the fact that they manage to fit in as part of the family. ;)) ;)) ;)) Woobin on the other hand was treated like a guest. It's gives a different atmosphere among them.

Guest verti

@jaewon fan @luvskjw

woobin wasn't exactly stealing from others but he was totally clueless on how to cook so he just went around exchanging and begging for ingredients from everybody (it's an individual contest).

In the end he was just dumping whatever he can get his hands on into the pot and it tasted very bad but the 2 packets of ramyeon seasoning saved the day(seen this used in many k varieties as the miracle taste savior, though i think it contains a lot of MSG?) and he somehow won the contest and the right to have his dish being sold in the market the next episode. This kind of caught him off guard because he himself have no idea how to cook it again lol.

And I think woobin is just not very natural when it comes to variety shows (Eunji and Bora are both great!), his actions and expressions just scream stiff to me ><

Guest verti

@jaewon fan

And Bora was saying kmj was bad at everything and the sound he make the most is just sighing lol. Then after saying all these she said she felt like crying after describing him made her realise how pitiful he is again

Guest luvskjw

FabiolaG said:

@FabiolaG ,

:D

now i feel better.. what do you think about Gura ?

;)

)

;)

) Eunji let her feelings out last week and gura seems not happy hearing it..

)

)

)

Guest luvskjw

verti said: @jaewon fan @luvskjw

woobin wasn't exactly stealing from others but he was totally clueless on how to cook so he just went around exchanging and begging for ingredients from everybody (it's an individual contest).

In the end he was just dumping whatever he can get his hands on into the pot and it tasted very bad but the 2 packets of ramyeon seasoning saved the day(seen this used in many k varieties as the miracle taste savior, though i think it contains a lot of MSG?) and he somehow won the contest and the right to have his dish being sold in the market the next episode. This kind of caught him off guard because he himself have no idea how to cook it again lol.

And I think woobin is just not very natural when it comes to variety shows (Eunji and Bora are both great!), his actions and expressions just scream stiff to me ><

Archived