[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan @luvskjw this show just keeps gretting better and better! Overalls make oppa look younger don't u think? And yes so funny! =)) I think eunji fit in cause she's young and full of energy! That's why I love her so much, with her around it's never boring. The guests have all been great actually, they are all different in a good way, and it's true that not all families are super close and always together, but the different personalities makes for a good atmosphere.

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG @luvskjw , the game was fun , :)) :)) i got so excited watching Jaewon oppa and cheering for him.. :)) :)) :)
c3e0a444ad345982db977b180ef431adcaef84dc

=)) =)) =))
Jaewon oppa is having so much fun.. :)) :)) :)
5b1947a7d933c895343b06f1d31373f0830200b4

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw @FabiolaG @Tulipw , When i saw this part on the preview , it reminds me of Jaewon oppa character in Scandal ( detective Ha Eun Joong). The way he wear the clothes and his hair style is the same. The only difference is , HE was SMILING :) .. on that show , his character was very serious and he seldom smile. :(
89f954da81cb39db62befedcd2160924aa1830ff

I'm glad to see him smiling a lot on this show,,, ;)) ;))

Guest jaewon fan

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com

Four Sons and One Daughter Episode 17

Main Cast: Kim Gura, Kim Min Jong, Seo Jang Hoon, Kim Jae Won, Lee Honey
Guest: Actor Park Joong Hoon

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com

Watch the Full Episode
======>HERE

'Four Guys One Girl' to air its season finale later this month

honey-lee--kim-gu-ra_1399953472_af_org.j

'Four Guys One Girl' will come to an end after five months on air.

According to an MBC rep, 'Four Guys One Girl' will air its season finale on May 23. The cast and crew wrapped up filming last month, getting the ax after five months since its premiere in January.

An MBC rep told OSEN, "Although 'Four Guys One Girl' received good reviews, because the viewer ratings were low, there were a lot of difficulties, and we have decided on its cancellation... You can view it as the end of season one. There is a possibility that the show will be reformatted and return with season two."

The show's rep also told Newsen, "Although season one is coming to an end, we plan to launch season two this August."

The follow-up variety show '7 Freeloaders' has already begun filming in China and will premiere on the 30th!

Source:akp

Guest jaewon fan

@abui91‌ , thanks for sharing the news. I feel sad about it but what can i say? Rating is very important and this had a difficult time. I think another reason behind it is the cast other commitments. Honey has new drama , Gura has new show. Jaewon oppa is planning to come back in a new drama, i was expecting it to be late this year , but who knows? Jaewon oppa is full of surprises .. ;)) ;)) Im hoping that he is going to announce a good news on his upcoming fans meeting in Japan next month.

Guest FabiolaG

I'm so sad :( I read the news. Rating were good for awhile but then they dropped so it's understandable but even tho they say season 2 will comeback I know it won't b the same cast..

:((

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , yeah.. i guess it won't be the same cast. :(( :( but i have tiny glipse of hope that Jaewon oppa will stay and Eunji join in.. ;)) ;)) just dreaming...

Guest FabiolaG

@FabiolaG , yeah.. i guess it won't be the same cast.

:(

(

:(

but i have tiny glipse of hope that Jaewon oppa will stay and Eunji join in..

;)

)

;)

) just dreaming...

I hope so! They really made a great team and eunji brought on such a great atmosphere! I'm just going to keep hoping people take an interest in it and rating skyrocket for season 2! This show is really about family how can people not watch it?

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG‌ , although i was hoping for Jaewon oppa and Eunji for season 2 , a big part of me is really hoping that oppa get another drama instead of variety show , it was fun to watch him in this program but i really love watching him in a drama. :(

All we can do now is enjoy the remaining 2 episodes. :) and wait for season 2 in August.

Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan I agree! Eunji actually just got casted for a new drama airing in June so she'll be busy. I hope to see oppa in a drama too! Variety is fun but yes when they are in dramas it's a whole different thing

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , i see.. what drama is Eunji being casted?

There are rumors revolving among Jaewon oppa fans that he is currently choosing his new project. I hope he is going to announce it soon.

Guest FabiolaG

It's called "trot lovers" romantic comedy, she's the lead playing an aspiring trot singer. So proud of her :)!

Do you think his new project is a drama? I hope so!

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , yeah , it was referring to a new drama. ;)) i hope it was a weekend drama too..

i just check out trot lovers thread because one of my friend @irilight , told me they posted one of Eunji segment from 4 Sons and 1 Daughter. ;)) I'm happy for her since i like her.

Guest FabiolaG

Not looking forward to last episode.. I have a feeling it will be sad :(( I hope jaewon oppa doesn't go on hiatus! [-X

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , i don't think Jaewon oppa will go on hiatus.. ;)) ;)) otherwise he won't be doing any activities right now. He has daily program on tv , but still go for fans meeting in Japan for promotion , he also attend radio programs almost every week , he is preparing for something. That's for sure. I have a good feeling he on that. ;))

Guest FabiolaG

I'm sure you're right! He's too precious to not be seen! Lol just like you I'm hoping for a drama [-O< [-O<

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG‌ , I hope so too. [-O<

Anyway , you can watch episode 18 here

Four Sons and One Daughter Episode 18 http://kimjaewon0218.blogspot.com/2014/05/reality-show-four-sons-and-one-daughter_17.html

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , @luvskjw , Jaewon oppa only appear on the second part of episode 18. I think he went to do other stuff and came back later. I assume he went to see a doctor because when he arrive , the oldest brother want to assist him but he said he is Ok , i just guess base on ther expression. Honey told Omma about Jaewon oppa but can't understand what is it. :(

Archived