[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan thank you chingu! I know I rarely come here too since eunji is starring in a drama I'm busy with keeping up with that lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG @luvskjw‌ :D [Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter Episode 2 with English Subtitle http://kimjaewon0218.blogspot.com/2014/01/reality-show-four-sons-and-one-daughter_11.html
4s1d.gif

:)) =)) :D

Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan thank you chingu!! I miss these guys so much! Still no word on casting for season 2 :(

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , :( I read a news yesterday , no more season 2. Looks like the PD decided not to continue because the Friday time slot rating is too low.

The follow up show of 4S1D had even lower rating than them. Maybe the PD doesn't want to take a risk on taking the same schedule.

Guest FabiolaG

@FabiolaG ,

:(

I read a news yesterday , no more season 2. Looks like the PD decided not to continue because the Friday time slot rating is too low.

The follow up show of 4S1D had even lower rating than them. Maybe the PD doesn't want to take a risk on taking the same schedule.

Nooo! :(( it's so infuriating to see how ppl don't appreciate a great "family" variety show! Especially one as heartwarming and funny. And educational really. It's really too bad. Is jaewon oppa up for any dramas?

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , no news yet if he is going to have new drama. He didn't mention anything on his fans meeting in Japan. :( I'm checking all upcoming drama schedule on MBC and nothing is interesting. Maybe he is going to skip this year. I'm not hoping he would take projects on other network because he seems to have a good tie with MBC.

Archived