[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest luvskjw

rainbow301 said: @luvskjw - It seems everyone have their own points :)But don't be sad too much..I think a little lighter thinking would be better to you. This is not a documentary but a variety program.All Korean variety show have their scripts.It seems this have also writers who make the situation more interesting. People wants to watch more interesting show and producers have to raise the viewer ratings.Of course shows don't follow to 100% of the scripts, but I think the casts and guests maybe know the things what they should do and shouldn't do.Usually Gura and Jang-hoon don't work hard, and Min-jong is poor at almost everything.But these are just their characters in this show.Maybe their real characters are little bit different from this.And like this.. if Woo-bin confessed his situation to all, it would have made this show boring, I think.
The parts which weigh heavily with me are that they enforced buying to people and that said the noddle cooked by a Honey's new recipe was made by Woo-bin.They said they wouldn't take pictures, if people didn't buy noddles.I understand it was for parents, but also felt it a bit harsh to people. And Woo-bin's recipe is totally different from Honey's.He only followed as Honey's order and just poured ingredients into pots.. [-X

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw‌ , there is one more episode for this family tomorrow so hopefully they reveal to the parents what actually happen before the filming ends. At least in that way the parents won't feel cheated when they watch it aired on tv.

Guest jaewon fan

Guys , i found an article about the new guest on the next family..

Guess what... he is a MALE too.. ;)) but an older one.. i'm not really familiar of him but i'm going to look forward for it. I hope they found someone to match with Gura.. :)) :))

[단독]박중훈 '사남일녀' 출연 확정, 충무로배우 시골子 된다 | 미디어다음 http://durl.me/6svk4q

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw‌ , there is one more episode for this family tomorrow so hopefully they reveal to the parents what actually happen before the filming ends. At least in that way the parents won't feel cheated when they watch it aired on tv.

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: Guys , i found an article about the new guest on the next family.. Guess what... he is a MALE too.. ;)) but an older one.. i'm not really familiar of him but i'm going to look forward for it. I hope they found someone to match with Gura.. :)) :)) [단독]박중훈 '사남일녀' 출연 확정, 충무로배우 시골子 된다 | 미디어다음 http://durl.me/6svk4q

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , i wish the new guest is more mature than Gura.. :)) :)) :)) it would be interesting if he dare to oppose his bossy character. :)) :)) :))

Min Jong will have new rival ,and stop competing with Jaewon oppa , it's time for them to work together and get along :)) :)) :))

Jang Hoon may feel a bit awkward again because the guest is older.. ;)) ;))

Guest jaewon fan

I like Jang Hoon and Honey pairing up at work. SJH was a caring brother , a shy one and well behave . Honey is sweet and always do her best to help.

Jaewon oppa and Min Jong ssi are best couple :)) :)) there is love and hate relationship between them. They compete , they argue , and keep bickering but then they still help each other , work together and end up laughing .. that only means they are really having fun and comfortable . :)) :)) :x

Gura tend to lead the group but he actually not doing much. He is also a bad influence to Jang Hoon. I remember the scene they are left behind in the market because they took there own sweet time before doing the marketing which is very important because they don't have much time to waste. Gura need to learn how to take responsibility. He is the oldest so he should be the one showing good example on his younger siblings. :-w

Guest jaewon fan

Im happy and relieve after reading this article. :x Along with announcement of the new guest , it was also revealed that Jaewon oppa was able to join the regular filming despite his injury last month.

'코부상' 김재원, '사남일녀' 정상 촬영 중.."문제 없다" | 미디어다음 http://durl.me/6svue6 \:D/

Guest rainbow301

Oh.. so many news today.  Park Jung-hoon is a really funny guy and a little bit bossy, so it would be very fun to match him up Gura.And MBC mentioned it is possible to postpone tomorrow's transmission, because of the sinking of the passenger ship.I wish all the survivors should be rescued as soon as possible..

Guest jaewon fan

@rainbow301 , i just read the news about the schedule tomorrow. They are not going to postpone it. Starting today , all MBC program will be on regular broadcasting schedule. :x if i didn't get it wrong..

Maybe all the passengers on the sinking boat had been rescued. I was scared to search any update about it because the initial news i read saying the passengers are mostly students. I don't want to see any bad news so i just assume they are all okey..

Guest jaewon fan

@rainbow301 , i search about Park Joong Hoon and i found out that he was born in 1964 , which means he is 6 years older than Gura.. :)) i hope i didn't get the wrong person.. it's going to be exciting to watch him being match with oldest naughty son.. ;)) ;))

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Joong-hoon

Guest rainbow301

@jaewon fan, You found the right person :)He is an amazing actor especially for comic movies. I heard many actors have thought him as a big brother.So I look forward to watching how Gura will treat him and what is happening..

Guest jaewon fan

@rainbow301‌ , can you read Korean as well? Could you help us translate this news article article?

'코뼈골절' #김재원 "멍 남았지만 수술결과 좋아 활동재개" http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20140417153307833

I'm just curious how's Jaewon oppa situation now. Seems like he undergone surgery to fix his nose injury but he already went back to work. How can an operation heal that fast? it's barely 2 weeks since he get himself hurt.

And also this article.. I think it's about the new guest at Min Jong ssi..

'사남일녀' 측 "박중훈 출연, 김민종이 섭외" | 미디어다음 http://durl.me/6svuzy

Guest rainbow301

@jaewon fan--------------Kim Jae-won has the fracture of the nose, but he takes part in filming of 4S1D. KJW's company says he still has a bruise on his nose, but swelling is getting disappeared.Doctor said he had a micro fracture, so he should have waited for 1 week. But it wasn't good, so he should have gotten the correction surgery.
And after 2 weeks,  the result of the surgical operation is enough good to take part in filming of 4S1D. He still has a bruise, but KJW shows his strong will for the filming.And he will start filming of 'Real story eyes' from this Saturday also.
-----------(next lines are about his accident, so I'll skip..)
He has a clear work ethic..

Guest jaewon fan

@rainbow301‌ , thank you so much.. :x I'm glad that he is fine and recovering. He is very dedicated on his work and he knows it might affect other cast schedule as well if they delay the filming further because of his situation. I'm just happy he doesn't have much trouble and able to participate as usual although they already do filming a bit late. The schedule is actually every first week of the month but they postpone it due to his condition.

Guest jaewon fan

:-h Hello guys.. today is Friday

I found the updated about the broadcast schedule for tonight but i'm not sure if it was saying they air on regular schedule or they are going to postpone it..

MBC, '사남일녀'-'나혼자산다' 金 심야 예능 정상 방송 http://bit.ly/1mbeuKk

i would really appreciate if anyone could clarify it. Thank you. ...

Have a nice day..

Guest luvskjw

rainbow301 said: @jaewon fan--------------Kim Jae-won has the fracture of the nose, but he takes part in filming of 4S1D. KJW's company says he still has a bruise on his nose, but swelling is getting disappeared.Doctor said he had a micro fracture, so he should have waited for 1 week. But it wasn't good, so he should have gotten the correction surgery.
And after 2 weeks,  the result of the surgical operation is enough good to take part in filming of 4S1D. He still has a bruise, but KJW shows his strong will for the filming.And he will start filming of 'Real story eyes' from this Saturday also.
-----------(next lines are about his accident, so I'll skip..)
He has a clear work ethic..

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , i wish the new guest is more mature than Gura.. :)) :)) :)) it would be interesting if he dare to oppose his bossy character. :)) :)) :)) Min Jong will have new rival ,and stop competing with Jaewon oppa , it's time for them to work together and get along :)) :)) :)) Jang Hoon may feel a bit awkward again because the guest is older.. ;)) ;))

Guest tulipw

This program has been postponed, because of the sinking of the passenger ship. this link: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/63909/promotional-activities-postponed-until-further-noticeGod bless^:)^

Guest jaewon fan

@tulipw , thanks for the update. I feel so sorry and sad for the victims of the boat disaster. I don't even have a guts to open any news related on it. :(( i can feel the pain of losing loveones and it scares me.

Archived