[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@anagard, @mdolphins, @Tasia

Yes I know the feeling as I am too missing our OH couple and their chemistry!  I also missed Chang Min's smile when he was with Jin Hee in episode 20 (the night after :) ) after she commented about his soup when they were having breakfast.  Aww... so sweet! 

Have tried watching other dramas (even Taiwanese ones) but somehow they are not on par yet. Checking out this forum has become a regular practice somehow :) 

I have lost count of the number of times (not that it really matters though) I have re-watched my fav scenes in EC too!

Guest mdolphins

welovesk said:

@anagard, @mdolphins, @Tasia

Yes I know the feeling as I am too missing our OH couple and their chemistry!  I also missed Chang Min's smile when he was with Jin Hee in episode 20 (the night after :) ) after she commented about his soup when they were having breakfast.  Aww... so sweet! 

Have tried watching other dramas (even Taiwanese ones) but somehow they are not on par yet. Checking out this forum has become a regular practice somehow :) 

I have lost count of the number of times (not that it really matters though) I have re-watched my fav scenes in EC too!

@mdolphins  For me is from 8 to 13 and last episode.  And no matter how much I complained about the melo episodes as they aired, now I'm grateful because I saw a great acting skill!
Ahh, almost  forgot, a small Gooki!  After hundreds drama I  watched , I have not seen a sweeter baby. Does anyone  know is he appear in some other drama?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-YSYF7UnLX5t__3hhmH_
In sinc with appa....

I mean if that is the case we might be able to see Song JiHyo and Choi JinHyuk attend this event together for Emergency Couple and i hope they win some awards too!!!

class="content-title"Cable Channel tvN Plans to Hold Year-End Awards Ceremony

Cable Channel tvN Plans to Hold Year-End Awards Ceremony

It seems that celebrities will have to make more room in their year-end schedule as another awards ceremony will be taking place by the end of the year.

On August 13, a broadcasting representative said that cable channel tvN is in the start of its planning stages for a year-end awards ceremony. This will be the first for cable channel tvN.

While media giant CJ E&M taking the lead in the year-end awards with its Style Icon Awards and Mnet Asian Music Awards, tvN plans to hold a special awards ceremony for its own channel which will give recognition to its own contents.

The tvN year-end awards ceremony will be putting the spot light on the broadcasted and currently broadcasting variety programs and drama series on tvN including “SNL Korea,” “Youth Over Flowers,” “The Genius 3,” “Gap-dong,” High School King,” “The Three Musketeers,” and “Cinderella’s Sister,” and award outstanding producers and cast of those shows.

The tvN year-end awards ceremony that has long been discussed internally before will finally begin its planning stages and take its first steps. The awards ceremony is projected to be held its first staging this year. It will reflect the interest and opinions of the broadcasting world on tvN’s popular variety programs and drama series.

With the mindset that “even an awards ceremony is (part of a network’s) content,” tvN plans to make “an awards ceremony that is most likely of tvN.” Currently, particular details of its format and direction are yet to be completed but it promises to not be a copycat of other existing awards ceremonies.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/13/cable-channel-tvn-plans-to-hold-year-end-awards-ceremony/

Guest mdolphins

That sounds awesome. I just wonder if he would be able to go because he will probably be on active duty then, and it seems like celebrities stay out of the public spotlight during that time. Thanks for the info @hyehoon at least it will be something to look forward to. :)

I agree with you about the melo part,@anagard I don't like to re-watch it much, but I have to admit I thought the acting was very good during those episodes.

@mdolphins

Hmm... my fav episodes are 10 - 13 too and I simply adore 20 and 21 too!  Oh yes and there are many fav scenes too - the magician and the wedding dress (really adored their expressions); their pillow fight, their infamous back hug, when Chang Min hugged Jin Hee to console her while his dad was in the operating theatre, OH couple feeding each other after their movie (so taken by Chang Min's tlc in wiping Jin Hee's mouth or was that his obsession in cleanliness :) ; Jin Hee's window teaser ... all these wonderful scenes and great acting skills have made EC drama a very memorable one!  

Re-living these moments of EC have made watching other dramas seem nondescript ... ottoke?

@hyehoon

Yes that would be good if EC could win an award too :)

@welovesk @mdolphins i am keeping my hopes that they will attend ahaha i mean for both of them this is the drama that really made them popular and known out of all the dramas they have made in the past, i think they will make an effort to attend i really hope so and we all know how jihyo and jinhyuk love the drama and i would to see the four actors to be together again :)

Jihyo is coming to Hongkong to promote Emegency Couple i was hoping when i read this news that Choi Jin Hyuk will be joining her also but from the news looks like he will not join her too bad :( but still Jihyo is there..

anybody from Hongkong know how to participate :)

it was mentioned that she will be at Hongkong by August 24....

<Emergency Couple> meet and greet in HongKong entrance ticket giveaway JiHyo is finally going to come to Hong Kong for the promotion of <Emergency Couple>, and she will be meeting with the audiences in Hong Kong! 1. Press like for《TVB周刊》Facebook page2. Leave a comment and answer the following question(on the page)Qn: What is Oh JinHee’s profession in the drama(The character SongJiHyo starred as):A.Intern Superintendent B.Lawyer C.Intern Doctor D.Teacher3.Tag 5 friends4. Share this post Deadline: 8/20 4pm (based on the time the comment was left) Via: TVB周刊 « To particpate According to other sources: 香港东方日报  Cable TV(The program’s TV channel) has successfully invite the Song JiHyo to guest on the programme <Miss HongKong>, and will be heading over to Hong Kong on the 24th  as a guest for the semi-finals of MissHongKong! According to sources, SongJiHyo will also be filming for another Korean program(might be the meet and greet or is there another program) while she is here in Hong Kong, due to the pressure of time, she will not be performing for the semi finals, cable TV is trying hard to contact SongJiHyo’s side to see if they can get her to squeeze out some time for a performance for the audiences to enjoy!  Rough rough rough translations~The MissHongKong is tvb’s program too, not sure how reliable this whole thing is. But yea… just take a look

<Emergency Couple> meet and greet in HongKong entrance ticket giveaway

JiHyo is finally going to come to Hong Kong for the promotion of <Emergency Couple>, and she will be meeting with the audiences in Hong Kong!

1. Press like for《TVB周刊》Facebook page
2. Leave a comment and answer the following question(on the page)
Qn: What is Oh JinHee’s profession in the drama(The character SongJiHyo starred as):
A.Intern Superintendent B.Lawyer C.Intern Doctor D.Teacher
3.Tag 5 friends
4. Share this post

Deadline: 8/20 4pm (based on the time the comment was left)

Via: TVB周刊 « To particpate

Guest chaybags55

hyehoon said: @welovesk @mdolphins i am keeping my hopes that they will attend ahaha i mean for both of them this is the drama that really made them popular and known out of all the dramas they have made in the past, i think they will make an effort to attend i really hope so and we all know how jihyo and jinhyuk love the drama and i would to see the four actors to be together again :)

Filming today

credit: 申医生cyworld (via ks0925char@MCBaidu)

Choi Yeo-jin cyworld posting....

"It has been a long time since ER man and woman has ended, I have now met up with Jihyo unnie in RM.
Have to personally experience this to know how difficult it is...
This is really no joke...bumps and bruises..
If really in RM as a regular member, it won't do if you do not exercise
Respect to the production, staff and members.^^
Because too tired and difficult, dream came after half a bath.
This episode will be broadcasted on the 7th of September."

credit: audreywingman (via gapiplus@SJH Baidu)
translated by thowysg@mondaycouple dot com

10616458_1502392033335608_1673056920442610552532_1502392026668942_68296714279342

they are so cute i am excited for the episode and to see their reaction when they see each other :)

TVB Official Announcement cr. TVBWeekly facebook

Emergency Couple Happy Fan Meeting
Date:     24 August 2014 (Sunday)
Time:    4pm
Venue: Multi-purpose Court, SportX, Ocean Terminal,
            Harbour City, Hong Kong

Ji Hyo will attend Emergency Couple fan meeting on 24 August 4pm at Hong Kong Harbour City. She will share her feeling about the drama  and play games with fans.

I am excited for this too bad Choi Jin Hyuk is not coming i wonder why? maybe because he is filming his drama but its on sunday anyway hope we can see more pics and translated infos about what happen during EC filming from Jihyo...

Archived