[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chaybags55

Just voted today January 1,2015, the drama fever awards so EC girls confinue voting, Happy new year ! 2015 be good to us! Cheers!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks hyehoon for keeping us informed of this new voting!

However to my astonishment under the Best Couple category, it wasn't Choi JH and Song JH as I was expecting it to be but was Gary and Song JH!  Why I wonder, when Choi JH is the main lead??? Was this based on their hallucinations of this reel couple as opposed to Emergency Couple leads?  Strange isn't it ....  no offence meant but I would really like to know the reason.

I missed the soompi awards and didn't get to vote unfortunately but I know that the episode with Gary cracked me up. I'm laughing just thinking about it. I was like "wait, is that Gary??" Then him saying "I have a feeling I will see you on Monday" was awesome. However I would not have voted for him and SJH for best couple haha. I actually thought CJH and SJH worked really well together and had great chemistry. I just finished this drama and I loved it. It's now in my top 10, maybe top 5 if I can squeeze it in there...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

watching this drama, I feel really satisfied with the ending..

chang min and jin hee got together..

and if there are season 2, dr. gook and ji hye may become a couple..

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you EC girls for voting

http://www.dramafever.com/news/announcing-the-winners-of-the-third-annual-dramafever-awards-/
class="yt watch-title-container"Song Ji Hyo Best Actress and Boldest Moment Acceptance Speech–3rd Annual DramaFever Awards!

class="yt watch-title-container"Boldest Moments of 2014–Emergency Couple

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

9 K-drama couples who looked completely in love

via dramafever

8. Oh Chang Min/Oh Jin Hee — Emergency Couple

Screen_Shot_2015-02-27_at_3.33.51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015-02-27_at_3.34.26_PM.png

I'll admit that at first I had some serious Second Lead Syndrome with this show, but in the end Oh Chang Min won my heart. It might have been the adorable behind-the-scenes stuff I watched (seriously watch it! They are ridiculously cute in it). Even still, the chemistry between the two was fun and happy. Just look at that second photo. It's not a perfectly beautiful shot, but it's so happy and real. I love it. 

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"The 9 sweetest K-drama side romances

by Lauren Jinkerson on Mon, Mar 09, 2015

via dramafever

5.Emergency Couple: Sang Hyuk and Young Ae

Screen_Shot_2015-03-04_at_4.17.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015-03-04_at_4.19.14_PM.png

While Oh Chang Min and Oh Jin Hee are trying to rip each others' throats out, Sang Hyuk and Young Ae were completely in love from the beginning of the series. The scenes between the two were often chock full of overly sweet sentiments. They took a hit in the middle of the series when their marriage was faced with some pretty difficult decisions with whether or not children were in their future. In the end, they found each other again, and although they weren't the super cutesy couple they were in the beginning, the love was still there and showed a realistic picture of romance.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

​9 K-drama actors who need a starring role

by Lauren Jinkerson on Thu, Mar 26, 2015

When a new K-drama series is announced, one of the most pressing questions is always "who's going to star in it?" Choosing the right actors to play the parts is a crucial element of what makes a drama successful. Sometimes we go on to watch every other show an actor has done because they were so good. Sometimes it's the secondary characters who steal the spotlight, who have us clamoring for more. We wait with bated breath to see if they're going to be the stars of the next big series. This list explores actors who have proven their skills and who we are hoping will jump into that starring role.

7. Lee Pil Mo — Emergency Couple

Screen_Shot_2015-03-25_at_2.57.49_PM.png

You know the saying "Always the bridesmaid, never the bride"? I feel this encapsulates Lee Mil Po's career perfectly. Always the Second Lead, never the Lead. I absolutely adore Lee Mil Po, and in every role he has ever been given I've genuinely wanted him to end up with the girl (major Second Lead Syndrome for Emergency Couple)! As already mentioned with Lee Yoo Bi, I watched his burgeoning romance in Pinocchio with just as much rapture as I did Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha. I really want him to jump into the main lead role. He has stolen my heart over and over. 

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/9-k-drama-actors-who-need-a-starring-role/ 

• 2 weeks later...

will there be a sequel of emergency couple? I heard some talk about it. I loved this drama and loved the chemistry she had with choi hyuk, I could totally see them make a sequel and i would look so forward to it.  I also hope these two will reunite in another romantic drama in the future that would be sooo much fun to watch

@maryann hahaha i dont know, i will say YES of course if there will be EC season 2... but actually i love the ending if there wont season 2, its fine for me hehehehe

Annyeonghaseyo everyone in this thread, miss u guys, and thanks for update news about our couple and the drama

And just one tell u, there is EC again in tvN hehehehe

But not emergency couple, Exgirlfriend Club i mean hehehhe, anyone who love song jihyo or anyone who love everything about "EX" must watch this drama, hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest raeara

Hahahahhaha....seriously new drama song ji hyo...ex girlfriends club really funny...and song ji hyo acting got better...

Archived