[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Guest chaybags55

welovesk said:

@mdolphins

Yes we should continue to vote hard for EC daily!  Unfortunately I started late but nevertheless henceforth!  It's my No. 1 drama in 2014 and the pairing of Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk is my best onscreen couple with their perfect chemistry!!!

But are there 2 voting sites? The one you mentioned is slightly different from the KUAwards

hi there ! yes there are two voting sites. the dramafever s mentioned by mdolphins and the other site as posted by yeekrfan2 see page 630.. hope this helps..

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chaybags55

yes calling all EC lovers, the drama of the year is triangle right now, and the difference is widening. Push more for EC please!!

Yes EC supporters let's keep voting for this drama!  We have till 5 Dec to show our appreciation for them! 

All I can think of now is eat, drink and sleep ....Emergency Couple :)  and of course still missing Oh Chang Min and Oh Jin Hee dearly! 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks hyehoon for keeping us informed of this new voting!

However to my astonishment under the Best Couple category, it wasn't Choi JH and Song JH as I was expecting it to be but was Gary and Song JH!  Why I wonder, when Choi JH is the main lead??? Was this based on their hallucinations of this reel couple as opposed to Emergency Couple leads?  Strange isn't it ....  no offence meant but I would really like to know the reason.

@welovesk    I’m curious too   Hopefully someone made a mistake and hopefully it isn’t an April Fool day’s joke!!

@chaybags55    Thank you for info =>> ER #4 in DF.     But the bright side is that I feel ER will have a long life span.   It’s well made and unique so that it will be continuously discovered by new people.      Thank you for your effort in this drama as you know that I’m kind of tied into other places to do much about ER currently.
jqWFkx.gif

FZSgons.jpg
cr to DC

Archived