[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Guest osaki

ace or spartace mong ji hyo people calling in running man, she so braves for her shopping alone in foreign country, oh jin hee and song ji hyo the same people different attitude,

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fdsafdsas

EC @Singapore fm-Q&A the hardest part + kiss scene 

Jin Hyuk:thanks you guys i had a lot of Kissing Scene :)) :):x

CR song ji hyo baidu bar

I feel sad because still no one has sub the emergency couple special

:(

( [-O< please someone with a good heart sub it...

Only Chi subbed version is available.

PT1

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/k4oAVW8nKd4bpg7Dxtd

PT2

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/keiErAOAS7kOhL7DxsB

Only Chi subbed version is available.

PT1

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/k4oAVW8nKd4bpg7Dxtd

PT2

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/keiErAOAS7kOhL7DxsB

Girls, a good news!!! Please wait for awhile, the EC Concert will have Eng Sub later!!! Someone is going to do this big project!

@hyehoon‌

I feel sad because still no one has sub the emergency couple special

:(

( [-O< please someone with a good heart sub it...

Girls, a good news!!! Please wait for awhile, the EC Concert will have Eng Sub later!!! I know someone is going to do this big project but be patient!

Guest sunshine4ever

PolarisCat said: Girls, a good news!!! Please wait for awhile, the EC Concert will have Eng Sub later!!! I know someone is going to do this big project but be patient!

***Dear girls, the Eng-subbed concert has been out!!!! 

Thanks SJH Baidu Bar for the lineup of this English version and produced the Chinese one for reference of English translation!!

(I'm just a messenger and so no need to say thanks to me ^.^)

Emergency Couple Concert 140506 English Subtitles   (Dailymotion)

Part 1 
http://dai.ly/x1wmcwe

Part 2 http://dai.ly/x1wn0gv

Cr. Gapiplus, Missmongjihyo, Mongji-fan

English translations based on Chinese version by Song JiHyo Baidubar

English version translators: Missmongjihyo (tumblr), Mongji-fan (tumblr), Timeline&Special Effect: Gapiplus (tumblr)

*Disclaimer! Please read*

Video Credits to tvN - <Reply with a Song - Emergency Couple>

This video is solely for entertainment purposes, not for commercial use, do not re-upload without permission, please credit Gapiplus, Missmongjihyo, Mongji-fan, English translations based on Chinese version by Song JiHyo Baidubar

English version translators: Missmongjihyo (tumblr), Mongji-fan (tumblr), Timeline&Special Effect: Gapiplus (tumblr)

Sorry for the possible errors within the video

For the Solo part, question is directed in such a way that makes the next segment possible to continue, may not necessarily indicate the real case scenario, do not jump to conclusions based on the question itself, whether the 4 leads are dating or not is not within our concern or knowledge, do not create rumors based on the video itself, thank you and enjoy the video ^^.

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks so much @PolarisCat for the English subbed links and thank you to Gapiplus (special effect/timeline), Missmongjhyo, and Mongji-fan for subbing this with English subs. <3 Ahh, I can imagine why DramaFever wouldn't sub it as it is too much time consuming with the time effects and stuffs, but so grateful that some EC fans subbed this. ^^

You won't believe this, but I didn't watch the concert yet. So I'm so grateful to see that it is out with English subs. I was laughing so much and so touched by the director's reactions to the cast and their works/efforts for this show. The director actually was in tears when he was expressing his thanks.

Look how everything ended and wow, I feel like this drama is going to be forever in my heart. It was so  nice to have experienced and seen the cast doing something else aside from acting to give us this concert. Really thought that PilMo's singing is nice and Yeojin did an awesome at her dance. I was so impressed and in awe with her performance. lol Ji Hyo unnie's performance was short, but hilarious. And Jin Hyuk's singing on my HD TV was just so awesome. <3 Somehow I just felt so grateful he chose that song although it was such a sad song, yet the meaning of the song is just too great. If that is how CM loved JH, that would be meaningful. The scenes that flashed by as Jin Hyuk sang the song made me think of Chang Min & Jin Hee and somehow the song just resonates that kind of love. :)

It's late and although I did say farewell, I can't help checking in this thread whenever you reply. :) Thank you so much for all the updates.

Some captures of our cast looking at Yeo Jin dancing. Everyone's impressed with her performance.
Please let me know if my pictures cause loading for you. I will be more than happy to make some become URLs. Thank you. ~

aaY9rWc.jpg
24cSPbn.jpg
bHdPTq7.jpg
Wd3tiEI.jpg

The director of this drama....he was also there at the concert..
SiDhZgB.jpg
AsJbvWH.jpg
7jHRIIm.jpg

Gosh, I couldn't help, but laughed so much watching this scene. Haha....Did he actually ask her that off the set? That is too hilarious if it is since they would be too close for those kind of questions. I guess after couple of months living almost together in the same place and worked, it would be hard not to be personal like this. :)
hiwI7Oj.jpg
WhJBXJ7.jpg
29dOlS8.jpg
B8wVwWS.jpg
Ohaz5ht.jpg

Anyway, best of luck to the cast. I'm actually glad that the concert's airing was postponed. It was just too happy to be shown during serious time and I'm so grateful that it was aired and now subbed. <3 <3 <3.

Thank you so much to the translators and timer/hardsubber for the concert.

Guest mdolphins

I am so thankful to see this with English subs, it was so awesome!!! There were so many touching moments, especially at the end when the cast and director shared their thoughts about the harsh filming conditions. It was nice to see the caring and closeness amongst them all, and it really translated onto the screen as well. I am so glad their hard work and dedication gave us something we will all enjoy for years to come. :x

Emergency Couple will always hold a special place in my heart :x

THANK YOU for the subs in English, I am so grateful!!!!

@PolarisCat thank you for informing us about the eng sub of emergency couple special it was a very good news for all of us here and also i am thankful to you because in some ways you granted my request by having it sub and letting us know about it...

special thank you to Gapiplus (special effect/timeline), Missmongjhyo, and Mongji-fan for subbing this it must have been hard but you did it for us and we cant thank you enough for the hard job you have done...

when i watched the Director message for the 4 actors in korean i teared up and even now when i watched it in eng sub, i am glad they built a small family for a short time and i hope if not all together in one drama they will work again...

Archived