[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Guest osaki

sory it off topic, just wanna to share news kim woo bin and song ji hyo shooting for samsung refrigator cf, wow, cool,..

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh in case you are wondering, I have passed the whole envelope of fan letters to a staff of the organizer and asked him to please pass them to Ji Hyo.  Had informed him that they are "very important" letters from international fans from the Soompi forum :)  He remarked "no problem!"

A pity I couldnt delivered personally to them but thanks to Sky3 for her printing!

We had a fantastic time tonight with the crowd intermittently chanting Song Ji Hyo's name and Choi Jin Hyuk's thus hyping the event further :)

Ji Hyo was in great form and super friendly, hugging those fans and can be seen using her hands to make the heart shape many a times when fans shouted her name.

And boy was Choi Jin Hyuk suave!  Er... was difficult to take my eyes off him :)  He mentioned that his neck was slightly hurt while throwing the balls backward during the first game.

On the 'genteel' girl who had suddenly hugged him so tightly during the game section, he was taken aback and the mic had hit his teeth and he was subsequently seen touching his mouth (poor thing!).

It was a happy mood, very enjoyable albeit the over zealous security and staff moving around constantly and warning all not to take photos or do any recording.  It was tough to do any recording as I was at the aisle seat :( 

Towards the end when the lucky Cat 1 ticket holders were queuing to take photos with the lovely EC couple, we had our own fun ...  some of us were calling out both their names consecutively and caught their attention!  Ji Hyo coming up to frame the heart shape sign and Jin Hyuk waved to us several times and for the last time, he moved to the edge of the stage and waved and smile.  Hmm.. I was so mesmerized that I stood rooted on the spot, ha ha, as if time stood still :)  Alas the incessant loud voice of the staff (wearing uniform) asking us to leave the auditorium or they will ask security to move us!  Hmm... I wouldn't mind if they get the EC to move us though!

Ah.. next assignment, chasing the stars.  We quickly made our way to the auditorium exit hoping for a final glimpse of our beloved couple.  We were not disappointed but got very distracted with the burly security barking us to stay off the road.  Ji Hyo came out first and sat in a combi and we waved frantically at her and she warmly returned our waves.  Several minutes later, Jin Hyuk was seen in the car but alas we were distracted by many on coming cars and only got to wave frantically at him when the car make a turn.  His window was unwind and he too waved back at us.  We left the venue with our adrenaline level high.  The one big regret is not buying the Cat 1 ticket and thus lost the chance to handshake and hug the lovely couple :(

PS:  My shipping of this beautiful couple hit a high when Ji Hyo was asked if she would like someone like Oh Chang Min in real life (er something along that line) and someone shouted 'Gary'.  She gamely answered along the lines of "Monday with Gary and the rest of the week with Chang Min" :)  Ji Hyo, what a great answer, hwaiting!!!

Sarangheyo to our beloved Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo and thanks for giving us a chance to see them for real!!!

Thank you very much for all of you guys for sharing .. They are really look good together .. Their chemistry is undenialble ..But I preffer them to have a bf/ gf not in the entertainment industries ..I want them just a good best friend .

Song Ji Hyo acting out a kingkong during a charade games, how cute and without her stilettos ahaha i love how she wont care about her image and do what she feels comfortable with here is the link

http://web.stagram.com/p/721704629452263777_207619211

My own experience of the event.  Originally posted in CJH's thread.  ==
First part of the FM was a chat/interview with SJH and CJH.  We recapped scenes in the drama and both were asked to talk about their feelings when filming.
- CJH was happy to be here and meet his fans in Singapore.  SJH was happy but said she felt guilty at the same time about being in Singapore and doing the FM because of the recent Sewol tragedy.  
- There was a BTS photo of CJH, SJH, LPM and CYJ standing around the hospital bed.  They were all smiling and happy and CJH was in hospital scrubs, smiling happily with both hands in his pockets.  SJH said that was his trademark pose on set.  He was always standing around with both hands in his pockets.  :)  And CJH was like - meh! Really? Haha. They talked about how the set was truly amazing and said that for that 4+ months they were filming, the set was really their 2nd home.  They slept there, ate there, bathed there, worked (filmed) there so there were really a lot of memories. (I'll try and see if I can find that shot online and post it here later.)
- On difficulties with filming, SJH and CJH mentioned it before, and said it here again that all the medical jargon and getting all the medical scenes right was the most difficult part of filming.  CJH said that the PD-nim had told them that the kiss scenes were very well received so they had to do more of them.  (HAHAHA) The kiss scenes were also difficult to film, cos they were human after all.  It was rather embarrassing for both. 
- When they were filming the fight scenes in episode 1, the props on set were actually brand new and really expensive.  So when they had to cut the bag up, destroy the radio etc, they too felt the heart-ache when filming it.  Such a waste of money and resources!
- There was a question on whether SJH would have liked CJH in real life and vice versa (can't remember the exact question now).  SJH said that CJH was really nice and easy to work with so yes, she did like him.  Someone in the audience shouted Kang Gary's name and she smiled.  So she replied that on Mondays she would be with Gary and for the rest of the days she would be with Jin Hyuk.  (This was really said in jest, and for fan-service.)  CJH said that SJH was really bubbly an set, a really easy-going person and like him always likes to play pranks on others on set.  So yes, they would have really gotten along in real life and CJH liked SJH too.  (For both replies, I must clarify there are really NO ROMANTIC FEELINGS involved.)
- There was a close-up shot of SJH's face in the drama, which was flawless.  The emcee asked about her beauty secrets to which SJH replied there was none.  All one needs to do is to sleep well, eat well and to wash your face regularly with the basic stuff - nothing too fanciful.  Natural beauty without make-up is best.  
- They talked next about CJH's singing.  The scene in EC where OCM was singing to OJH @ the bar and OJH was moved to tears.  SJH loves CJH's voice.  SJH said that the entire cast and crew are fans of CJH's singing.  When they were filming that scene, some of them really teared because they were so moved.  SJH then started egging on the crowd to ask CJH to sing.  At the end, CJH sang the EC OST "The Way We Loved" originally sung by Park Si Hwan. 
Second part - playing games with fans.  The games were thought of by CJH and SJH themselves.
First game - CJH and SJH would take turns to throw balls over the heads and fans would have to catch them using a basket placed over their heads as well.  5 fans on each side, so Team CJH vs Team SJH.  The team with most balls wins.  They took turns.  CJH threw them one by one, whereas SJH was so excited she threw with both hands, and towards the end she just picked up the entire basket and threw it over her head with the balls flying EVERYWHERE.  HAHAHAHA.  Team SJH won!  CJH said afterwards that his neck hurt.
Second game - Charades.  They took turns to act out whatever was on the placard.  10 fans came up.  Again Team CJH vs.  Team SJH.  CJH had to act out the part of a soldier (how apt!) and SJH's had to act out KING KONG.  HAHAHA.  She was really cute!.  She was in high heels the whole night, but during this segment, she removed her shoes and walked around barefoot, just so she could get around faster and act as King Kong.  Team CJH won! 
Third game - Re-enactment of the stethoscope confession scene in the drama.  6 lucky fans!  You get to choose who you want to do it with.  This was the part where CJH was stunned by the over-zealous reaction of a fan who yanked him by the hand on stage, placed the stethoscope on his ears, the bell on her own chest, said "Saranghae, Oppa" and a whole load of other things before giving him one ULTRA-BIG mighty HUG.  HAHAHAHAHA.  He was in total shock after that, and said afterwards when he was being pulled, the mic hit his teeth and it was still hurting (a bit).  And that actually he couldn't hear a thing that she said, because like when they were filming the drama, when your stethoscope in your ears, actually the sounds are all blocked out.  2 chose CJH and 4 chose SJH.  SJH gave a mighty big hug in return to the last fan, who was so overwhelmed by the experience she broke down in tears.  
Third part - answering questions from the fansWe ran out of time, so there was only time for them to answer 3 questions.  SJH and CJH took turns to pick out questions from fans from a bowl.
Question to SJH: What is your favourite food in Singapore?  She said, she'd been to Singapore last time for the RM fan meet and she ate chilli crabs, black pepper crabs and curry crabs over three days and put on weight.  (Celes80: What's this obsession Koreans have with our chilli crabs?  Everyone comes here to eat our crabs.  HAHAHHA.  SO MUCH CRABS, you'll turn crabbie! And they went to eat it after the FM I hear, both went to different seafood joints afterwards based on Desmond Lim's update.)
Question to CJH:  What do you do outside of filming?  He said he doesn't rest when he's not filming. He likes to keep himself busy all the time, so he does things like meeting up with friends, go drinking, go work out.
Third question was for both of them to answer, but it turns out the question was whether CJH could sing for them?  SJH said: "Me too, me too!" (In English).  CJH said he knew that the audience would ask for it, so he had already prepared for it before hand.  :)  He sang the GFB OST - "Best Wishes for You"

Hi everyone, I posted these in CJH's thread but am sharing here too, my fan cams from meet and greet session at Sq2 on 15 May 2014... 

However my focus was mainly on Choi Jin Hyuk ^^

http://youtu.be/JJA0W643q_Q

http://youtu.be/kUcJ_QdH08M

http://youtu.be/P0xfWjm_VkQ

http://youtu.be/uerlsWRYM5Y

http://youtu.be/darswo0jAUQ

http://youtu.be/MKk14AEGPH0

http://youtu.be/AnO2500vOEI

http://youtu.be/kDMevGhriPQ

Heartbeats rise at the Emergency Couple fan meet class="pvrichtxttitle" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; margin: 9px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.286em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Full of heart, laughter and maybe some cringe-worthy moments, Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk’s fan meet had fans’ heartbeats soaring through the roof
634841CA3C45832E19DC227CC8978_h498_w598_

Text: Ng Jia Yi
Photos: Fast Track Events
Videos: Fiona Lin & Charlene Chong

We might all need a trip to the emergency room after what Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo did to our hearts last night.

The Korean stars were on our sunny shores to promote their latest drama, Emergency Couple. In the romantic comedy, Ji Hyo and Jin Hyuk play a pair of divorcees who hate each other to the bone, but end up interning at the same hospital, in the same emergency room (not a situation we’d want to be in).

After barrelling through their jam-packed promotion schedule, which included a group interview with the media and a mall event at Square 2, the Emergency Couple met up with fans at the Kallang Theatre last night.

The stars fed their fans’ curiosity, interacted and played games with them. Some lucky fans even found themselves the happiest people in Kallang when they got the once-in-a-lifetime chance to take a picture with their idols.

36AB57DE04383BF5946F2AC8B5E6.jpg

Jin Hyuk’s ‘emergencies’

Well, you can’t be one half of the Emergency Couple without running into a few emergencies of your own.

Jin Hyuk’s first crisis attacked as he was belting out his rendition of ‘The Way We Loved’ by Park Si Hwan, one of the songs in the Emergency Couple soundtrack.

While no one in the theatre missed hearing his voice breaking at the song’s climax, we can hardly fault the man for making a mistake that even professional singers make. In fact, we were pleasantly surprised to realise that the actor was singing live – in an era where singers themselves lip-sync a lot of the time.

Besides, kudos to Jin Hyuk for keeping his cool and riding through the ‘emergency’, for he finished the rest of the song without missing a beat.

His fans love him for who he is, anyway. Despite his minor screw-up earlier, the audience was still enthusiastic when asked if they would like to hear Jin Hyuk sing again, as the fan meet approached its end.

Jin Hyuk, too, was eager to try again: “I knew you guys would ask that, so I prepared another song.”

The cheers were deafening when his performance of Gu Family Book soundtrack, ‘Best Wishes to You’, went along without a single hitch.

Good job, Jin Hyuk – we’ll be waiting for the day when you finally put all that talent into an album.

C08BF711A2AA78181398F723C974C3_h498_w598

A bold fan proclaims her love

You know what they say – if you let it happen once, it’ll happen twice.

It’s not every day that we get to see a star stunned speechless by a fan’s boldness, but that was exactly what happened to Jin Hyuk at the Emergency Couple fan meet.

In a game that required fans to act out the iconic Emergency Couple scene where Jin Hee (Ji Hyo) puts the stethoscope on Chang Min’s ears and confesses her love for him – suggested by Jin Hyuk himself no less – a fangirl decided to go all out.

Her dramatic confession, starting with “I love you oppa” in Korean, shocked Jin Hyuk so much that he was only able to laugh awkwardly.

After the girl boldly reached for a hug, Jin Hyuk stood in a daze for a good whole minute, until the host jokingly told the next participant: “He’s overwhelmed by contestant number two! Make him forget about her!”

She did, as she proceeded to tell him, “My heart beats for you.”

“I thought you guys would be shy,” Jin Hyuk later said disbelievingly, “but you guys were really bold.”

Well, welcome to Singapore, where kiasu is the way of life.

A74D92E548FA3EF46F1C9263465B1.jpg

Ji Hyo: fan service “ace”

Ji Hyo’s known for being the “Ace” in Korean variety show Running Man, and that title certainly wasn’t given to her for naught.

Other than being all smiles throughout the fan meet, Ji Hyo is also the first star that we’ve seen work so hard to give the audience some fan service.

During one of the games, Ji Hyo had to throw balls backwards towards fans, who had to catch those balls in baskets on top of their heads. The person who caught the most number of balls would win the chance to grab a picture with Ji Hyo and Jin Hyuk.

We were all taken aback when Ji Hyo stepped up to the box of balls and just starting hurling three balls at a time. The “Ace” proceeded to show us just what efficient ball-throwing is about; the balls were hurtling through the air so quickly that fans barely had time to catch them.

As a last-ditch attempt to help fans win the game, Ji Hyo eventually lifted the box of balls and poured everything out at one go – and moved on to the next box of balls (which she once again resorted to tipping upside down as the 100-second time limit approached).

Her conscientious efforts saw a fan from her team being crowned winner, with a record of seven balls caught.

Even so, the non-winners didn’t lose out. The amiable actress went around giving each of the participants a warm hug, making sure that they didn’t return to their seats unhappy.

Later on, when a fan broke down, overwhelmed by finally meeting her idol, Ji Hyo held her and patted her back just like a sister would.

The amount of sincerity and heart that Ji Hyo puts into her interactions with fans touched our hearts, and we’re sure that fans felt it too (how could they not?).

23DD63FE24E231125E785F45C4629_h498_w598_

Gary vs. Chang Min

Before Emergency Couple, there is the Monday Couple.

The love-line between Ji Hyo and her fellow Running Man cast mate Kang Gary has always been a point of interest, and it doesn’t help that Ji Hyo always sounds so happy talking about her Gary oppa (what Korean females call a close, older male friend).

During an interview with xinmsn on Thursday, the bubbly actress was full of praise for Gary when his cameo role inEmergency Couple was mentioned: “It’s a very minor role, but he was very willing and I’m grateful for that. Even for the next drama or role that I’m involved in, I’ll be happy to invite him to be part of the production.”

Aw, but Gary barely got to bask in the praise for a day before he was knocked off his pedestal by Oh Chang Min, Jin Hyuk’s character in Emergency Couple.

During the fan meet, the host brought up this question: If Ji Hyo were to meet Chang Min in real life, would she date him?

The audience’s reaction was light-years faster than Ji Hyo’s – the chants of “Gary! Gary! Gary!” started almost immediately.

After a moment’s pause, Ji Hyo smiled goofily, repeating, “Gary? Kang Gary?”

“I like Gary…” she said, causing Monday Couple shippers to go into a full-on uproar. The actress quickly went on to douse the fire by adding, “…and I like Chang Min. I’ll meet Gary on Mondays, and Chang Min on the other days!”

Guess it’s Chang Min 1, Gary 0.

5FD0381441F77D885BB6C368E9485F_h498_w598

AW-kward Jin Hyuk

According to Jin Hyuk, he hasn’t been to a lot of fan meets, and we won’t lie – we could tell.

Although Ji Hyo told us during an earlier interview that she once thought Jin Hyuk would be a chic 'bad man', the 186cm tall heartthrob was surprisingly bumbling in spite of the confident vibe that he gives off on camera.

His attempts at hugging fans were rather awkward, and he really didn’t talk much, but his serious attempts at everything were adorable.

After his team lost out at the ball-throwing game, he confessed that he felt he was the lousiest member in the group, adding, “I’m sorry to the fans. I’ll work harder for the next game.”

You would think he was joking, but he said it with a completely straight, dead-serious face.

“Thank you for your precious time. I had a lot of fun, though I’m not sure if we had a lot of fun.”

Oh, Jin Hyuk, don’t worry – we’re sure just watching you fumble around is enough fun.

F3FB605D848B68725AA15FBD772735.jpg

Emergency Couple airs every Monday and Tuesday, 10pm, on channel M (StarHub TV Ch. 824 and SingTel mio TV Ch. 518).

E3AEAD9DB09A75E148A8EB67188C_h498_w598_m

Cr. Xinmsn

class="title" id="page-title" style="font-size: 40px; line-height: 1em; margin: 0px; font-family: 'Benton Mod Disp', serif; font-weight: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"It’s an Emergency (Couple)Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo on marriage, divorce and needles
BY HON JING YIPUBLISHED: MAY 17, 4:13 AM

SINGAPORE — Speaking to reporters can be exhausting.

Which would explain why Choi Jin-hyuk looked so sullen during his interview with journalists in Singapore.

The South Korean actor, who was in town with on-screen love interest Song Ji-hyo to promote their new romantic comedy series Emergency Couple, spent most of the interview staring at his shoes and answered only three questions during the 20-minute session at Pan Pacific Hotel on Thursday evening.

But if his cheerful and more forthcoming co-star is to be believed, Choi doesn’t always give the most accurate first impressions.

“We met for the first time on (popular Korean variety show) Running Man, and due to the nature of the show, we didn’t interact very much,” said Song, the only female member of Running Man. “When I first met him, I thought he was a very strong man with a bad-boy image and perhaps somebody who would be difficult to get close to.”

“But after I got to know him better, I realised he is actually very passionate and hard-working, and he loves what he does,” the 32-year-old added. “It was a great pleasure working with him.”

Choi’s first impressions of Song, however, seem to match her on-screen personality. “During the filming of Emergency Couple, I realised Ji-hyo is very friendly and true to herself,” said the 28-year-old, who has also starred in the popular drama series The Heirs. “She doesn’t force anything — that was my first impression.”

Perhaps it’s just a matter of getting enough caffeine?

Q: Ji-hyo, how would you rate Jin-hyuk’s comic talent?

Song: His previous roles were a lot more serious and very different compared with his role in Emergency Couple. I think some of the members of the audience might find it a little strange, seeing him that way. But he actually shares many similarities with the character he plays, Oh Chang-min. I think the role suits him very well. It was great working with a partner who helped to draw my character out as well.

Q: What was the greatest challenge you faced during filming?

Choi: I wouldn’t say this was the most challenging, but shooting a medical drama requires special knowledge. Even though our characters were just interns, it was difficult to look as if we knew medicine.

Q: Are either of you afraid of blood or needles?

Choi: No.

Song: I am afraid of sharp items, including needles. But we used so many medical instruments and needles in this drama, so that helped me overcome my fears a little. I think it was a good opportunity, even though we had a few injuries on set, during filming.

Q: There were a few kissing scenes. Was it difficult to be so intimate with each other?

Song: The drama begins with a huge fight — that is how the relationship begins, quite negatively. Gradually, the relationship progresses to love. We shot the series over three months, so it wasn’t very difficult filming intense fight or love scenes, because we weren’t involved in those scenes at the beginning. And it was good, because we both enjoyed shooting them towards the end of the production.

Q: Has this show changed your views on marriage?

Choi: You can see that divorce is an important issue in this drama series. I think it is a real social issue, and you can see that it’s quite common. That is why we see divorce featuring in many more dramas and movies. This show is about how a divorced couple falls back in love and reunites. I’ve seen a couple like that before and it made me think a lot.

Song: This drama begins with divorce, rather than marriage, and it leads back to love once again. It gave me opportunities to think about what it really means to marry someone. If you love someone, and are willing to commit to each other and take the responsibility that comes with being a spouse, then it shouldn’t lead to divorce. And even if it does, you really need to think if it is the right choice. Look at our characters — they got back together at the end. So one has to be a little more cautious when it comes to decisions about this.

Q: Gary (Ji-hyo’s other half on Running Man’s Monday Couple) did a cameo on the show. Whose idea was it?

Song: It was my idea. There was a very minor role in the script and it was not directed at Gary, but we were hoping he would take it. He happened to be in Singapore when I called him and he took the role right away. It was a very minor role, but he was very willing to participate and I am very grateful to him for that. I would also be happy to invite him to be a part of my next drama or production.

Q: How would you rate Gary’s acting?

Song: To be honest, Gary’s forte is singing and mine is acting, so I cannot really rate his acting. It would be like asking him to rate my singing! This particular scene was also very easy, and it was done so that Gary wouldn’t feel pressured. We tried to accommodate him as much as possible. I had a lot of fun having him on set.

Q: What was the most exciting thing that took place during filming?

Song: The chemistry between everyone on set — the directors, production crew and the actors — was very strong. Even though we had to live on set for three months and despite our lack of sleep, it was a really fun experience and I enjoyed working with every single one of them. Every moment was fun for me.

Emergency Couple airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10pm on channel M (StarHub TV Ch 824/mio TV Ch 518).

==

The video version of the same article is here:

Guest Yi0481

Omg thank you all for the updates and the pics. So awesome! It feels like I was right there with you all. Yay and thanks for all the recaps! :)>- I have to say those two are such great folks. They really gave it their all in their own way... It's really sweet and heartwarming to see. I love the fat that beneath the cool exterior lies hearts that are personable and caring. Esp my beloved Miss Mong. Haha. Hopefully after this Mr. Choi knows at he too is loved and appreciated as an actor.

Choi Jin Hyuk: I don't like men staring at my girlfriend

Popular Korean drama stars Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo are in Singapore to promote their latest romantic drama Emergency Couple. The two star as a divorced couple who end up working in the same hospital years after their split. Find out how similar they are to their onscreen characters and watch as Jin Hyuk reveals his traditional side when it comes to relationships.

http://razor.tv/video/827929/choi-jin-hyuk-i-don-t-like-men-staring-at-my-girlfriend

What to expect at fan meet and greets

Every fan meet is different. Take a look at how the meet and greet session from the 'Emergency Couple' stacked up against some other well known celebs. (EC FM footage starts from 0:44)

http://razor.tv/video/827930/what-to-expect-at-fan-meet-and-greets

Guest mdolphins

Thanks everyone for all of the articles, photos, retelling of events, it really gave those of us who weren't able to attend (lol I live in Arizona) a feel for the event in a very special way. I am so happy for those of you that got to attend and I am grateful for the memories you were able to create. Wonderful.

There seemed to be a common uncomfortable theme in most of the articles about Jin Hyuk, but honestly they don't surprise me. He does seem like a very cool guy with a seriously penetrating stare, but at times he can be cutely awkward and uncomfortable too, those are all things about him that I have noticed for a while and find to be utterly charming about him. He isn't phony and his effort and earnestness has a way of coming into his acting too, but still it is pretty obvious why he is so good at pulling off darkly, serious roles lol. He just isn't a touchy-feely, smoozing kind of guy (at least not in public,  who knows how he acts in private).

After watching the fan meetings in Japan he seemed more comfortable because I think they were so heavily organized/scripted, smaller venues and the fans seemed more polite. These fan meetings in Singapore seemed to be loosely choreographed, especially at the mall, and it seemed a lot of unplanned things happened that probably were unsettling for him to deal with and maybe he was a bit tired too. Anyway, these types of things will probably get easier for him over time.

SJH has been around longer than him and has a more bubbly personality, experience, and is more of a people-person, so it seems like she handled the adoration of fans and crazy stuff going on around them a lot more comfortably than he did.

Anyway, it was so enjoyable to see them on stage side by side, answering questions about the show and just allowing us to bask in how beautiful they look together even if they are just friends and not a couple in real life. As the Emergency Couple they will always hold a special place in my heart for just being so awesome.

Thanks everyone for sharing your memories with all of us... >:D<

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, thank you soooooooooooooo much for your updates. I just got home from a long day and was soooooooooooo thrilled at so many pictures. Love especially all of your awesome posts of pictures/clips and also fans recaps of the fans meeting. I personal thought that it was very inappropriate for those who came to the EC Fans Meeting and shouted Gary's name. And by the way, no offense to Gary's fans and the Monday Couple! Or whoever ship them.

welovesk said:

Oh in case you are wondering, I have passed the whole envelope of fan letters to a staff of the organizer and asked him to please pass them to Ji Hyo.  Had informed him that they are "very important" letters from international fans from the Soompi forum :)  He remarked "no problem!"

A pity I couldnt delivered personally to them but thanks to Sky3 for her printing!

PS:  My shipping of this beautiful couple hit a high when Ji Hyo was asked if she would like someone like Oh Chang Min in real life (er something along that line) and someone shouted 'Gary'.  She gamely answered along the lines of "Monday with Gary and the rest of the week with Chang Min" :)  Ji Hyo, what a great answer, hwaiting!!!

Sarangheyo to our beloved Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo and thanks for giving us a chance to see them for real!!!

Guest fireicebaby

My sister is one of the lucky fans who managed to hug CJH and she said she can feel his rock hard abs when hugging him!! So envious.... !!!  I really regret not going with her.
According to her there were many Muslim fans who dosesn't seem to be local muslims/malays, probably from neighbouring countries Malaysia or  Indonesia. They were shouting Gary's name which both my sis and I felt wasn't appropriate too. Wondered why they came as this is not a Monday Couple fan meeting. There are many hardcore fans of Monday Couple  in Malaysia and Indonesia btw.

fireicebaby said: My sister is one of the lucky fans who managed to hug CJH and she said she can feel his rock hard abs when hugging him!! So envious.... !!!  I really regret not going with her.
According to her there were many Muslim fans who dosesn't seem to be local muslims/malays, probably from neighbouring countries Malaysia or  Indonesia. They were shouting Gary's name which both my sis and I felt wasn't appropriate too. Wondered why they came as this is not a Monday Couple fan meeting. There are many hardcore fans of Monday Couple  in Malaysia and Indonesia btw.

Archived