[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Guest chaybags55

@tiffany.shin can you give me the link of the video, please pm me thank you. Btw, EC was nominated in the drama fever awards in five categories.. Voting is ongoing. You may want to check it out.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many THANKS to @PolarisCat for posting this very happy news!  >:D<

Good news girls!!!! Congrats to our EC couple!! 
This year, the 3rd annual DramaFever Awards has announced the nomination list.Last year, THE HEIRS was the winner in this Awards and for this year, I think EC is hot enough to win some of the awards.
Totally 5 nominations for EC:Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Couple, Best Korean Drama, The Boldest Moment

Yeah!!!!!!! It's so nice to see our man getting popular in US.
Please go and vote for our EC couple -> http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/#/introduction
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Guest chaybags55

@PolarisCat thanks for the posts above. EC is such a good drama that at CJH thread , I asked there why its not being recognized and alas nominations in 5 categories at drama fever and another award giving body again as posted by @meomongco. Fingers crossed that EC will bring home the bacon. EC fighting!!

Thank you @PolarisCat and @Yeekrfan2
Hello @mdolphins / everybody   I hope EC wins.

@chaybags55   oh wow that bacon sounds really good!    Bacon…ssss == > OHOH EC
PS I’m looking forward to have many parties with EC and MDTF after he leaves for the army.

@Yeekrfan2 @booha @chaybags55 @celes80
Hi girls, I'm sorry for haven't login to Soompi for the past few days and I missed all your PMs.Thanks so much for posting in EC thread for the voting information & vid. 
:( I didn't know why, I found that I've deleted the bookmark of this thread!
Thanks so much once again, my dear chingus!  Love you all. :-*

Guest chaybags55

It's ok @PolarisCat, you are busy too and thanks that you still find time with us. Take care! And by the way @yeekrfan2 chingu, thanks for posting the drama fever news of EC, Hugs!

Hi, everyone, i'm very new here and a bit late to watch the drama. watched this cuz of am a fan of running man! it was nice to see SJH on a drama :D..
btw, i've tried to watch the Emergency Couple Concert, but it seems that the first part has been taken down from dailymotion :(
I've also tried to search on forums and found a full concert version, but the one that I got has no subtitle :(is there anyone mind to share either the first half (w/ subtitle) that was taken down from dailymotion OR the srt/subtitle file of the entire concert?
Thanks a bunch!!

Guest chaybags55

jyym27 said: Hi, everyone, i'm very new here and a bit late to watch the drama. watched this cuz of am a fan of running man! it was nice to see SJH on a drama :D..
btw, i've tried to watch the Emergency Couple Concert, but it seems that the first part has been taken down from dailymotion :(
I've also tried to search on forums and found a full concert version, but the one that I got has no subtitle :(is there anyone mind to share either the first half (w/ subtitle) that was taken down from dailymotion OR the srt/subtitle file of the entire concert?
Thanks a bunch!!

@mdolphins

Yes we should continue to vote hard for EC daily!  Unfortunately I started late but nevertheless henceforth!  It's my No. 1 drama in 2014 and the pairing of Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk is my best onscreen couple with their perfect chemistry!!!

But are there 2 voting sites? The one you mentioned is slightly different from the KUAwards?

Archived