[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Hi ! I just want to share the Emergency Couple OST! :) So, Here it is : 

• 3rd Coast (써드코스트) Love Again [Emergency Couple Ost.] : http://k2ost.wordpress.com/2014/04/14/3rd-coast-love-again/
  • Lim Jeong Hee (임정희) Scent of Flower (꽃향기) [Emergency Couple Ost.] : http://k2ost.wordpress.com/2014/04/05/lim-jeong-hee-scent-of-flower/
  • Park Si Hwan (박시환) The Way We Loved (그때 우리 사랑은) [Emergency Couple Ost.] : http://k2ost.wordpress.com/2014/04/14/park-si-hwan-the-way-we-loved/
  • Choi Jin Hyuk (최진혁) Scent of A Flower (꽃향기) [Emergency Couple Ost.] : http://k2ost.wordpress.com/2014/04/14/choi-jin-hyuk-scent-of-a-flower/
  • Joo Ah (주아) I Am [Emergency Couple Ost.] : http://k2ost.wordpress.com/2014/04/14/joo-ah-i-am/
Happy Listening :) Hope You like it :)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mdolphins

@hyehoon Thanks for posting those photos, they were great. It has been pretty quiet on this thread lately huh? So sad, there just isn't anything new going on with it lately. I have been watching ANL, and think it is really good, but none of the dramas I have seen since EC have been able to obsess me like it did from week to week while I waited for new episodes to come out. Posting on this thread while going through the torturous wait was also loads of fun too because we were all in the same boat, dying to see what was going to happen next. Ahh fun times, I am so glad I still chat with a lot of you on other threads. Hugs and I will see you around chingus.

@Hyehoon

Yes thanks for posting the FM photos and keeping this thread alive!  Both SJH and CJH are so sporting and amicable!  Love these close ups of them :)

It brings back memories of SJH and CJH and the OH couple again!  The FM session is so surreal, giving us a rare opportunity to meet the OH couple up close and personal.  This is indeed a rarity, to have an on screen couple to promote their drama together.  And EC drama will be one of my most memorable drama for a long, long time ... 

@mdolphins its super quite but its understandable i mean the drama is over and there is nothing to talk about anymore unless there is a fan meeting again ahaha i am waiting for the thailand and japan to invite jinhyuk and jihyo hehehe :)

i havent watch any korean drama lately i feel like there is nothing worthy to watch like EC like there is nothing can top of it as of now and i still keep watching the drama even it is already over..

what i am excited for is the DVD to come out i bet there is even more NGs and keeping my fingers crossed for the directors cut :)

@welovesk i agree with you its very rare for a both lead of the drama to be both promoting it, i guess maybe Singapore really asked for both of them to promote which is good for us EC fans ahaha i am keeping my fingers crossed for another or one more fan meeting and both of will need to attend it, or even much better is for jinhyuk to guess on running man and be jihyo's partner ahaha i would really love to see that, i bet they are both competitive :)

Guest wisteria7

I haven't been to the forum since the show started,but I watched every episode and really loved the show. The lead couple were great together.

Guest mdolphins

@wisteria7 said: I haven't been to the forum since the show started,but I watched every episode and really loved the show. The lead couple were great together.

Guest mdolphins

I found this bts video that has quite a few clips and photos that I haven't seen before, it is really great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki7wNICg4Ns

Credit: Amie KDramalover

Guest adikkeluangman

Which K-Drama Dad Wins The Best Dad Mug On Father's Day? 
With the approach of "Father's Day," it's time to focus on this year's k-drama dads, the best, the worst and some with questionable motives.
BqB8JzDCYAApUEE.jpg

Maybe the k-drama mug for Best K-Drama Dad should be given to 2PM's Ok Taecyeon for his role as the teenage father in the weekend drama "Wonderful Days." His twin children are raised as his siblings and it breaks his heart that they don't know he is really their dad. When he finally tells them the truth, they are none too pleased. This shakes up his world and it prompts him to improve himself so they can have a better life.
The most self-sacrificing dad award might go to Kim Sang Joong for playing Lee Jong Suk's dad in "Doctor Stranger." He sacrificed himself, facing a firing squad, to help his son escape to South Korea.
Yoon Joo Sang, who has played so many k-drama dads, was one of this year's most likeable. He managed to survive and help solve the romantic and financial troubles of his grown children in "One Warm Word," dispensing warm words and understanding gestures.
Another noteworthy father-son relationship took place between Choi Jin Hyuk and his character's father, played by Kang Shin Il in "Emergency Couple." The two did not have the best relationship but grew closer as the drama progressed, thanks to some intervention by Song Ji Hyo's character.
The worst k-drama dad in 2014 would have to be a tie between Eom Hyo Seop who played Kang Sung Wook, Daniel Choi's dad in "Big Man" and Jeon Kuk Hwan who played El Temur in "Empress Ki."
Kang Sung Wook may have loved his son enough to kill for him but what kind of way is that to raise a son? He raised him to be cruel and ruthless. El Temur was an even worse example. He turned his two sons into bloodthirsty warmongers and then he made his daughter marry a man he despised just so he can rule the kingdom.
Jeon Kuk Hwan plays a slightly better dad in "Doctor Stranger." As hospital chief Oh Joon Gyu, he may not be a nice guy but he looks out for his daughter played by Kang So Ra and wants her to marry someone she truly loves.
In "God's Gift - 14 Days," Kim Tae Woo did not mean to be a bad dad. He loved his daughter but his bad choices landed her in a lot of trouble. Fortunately, his k-drama wife, played by Lee Bo Young, saved the day.
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/24929/20140613/which-k-drama-dad-wins-the-best-dad-mug-on-fathers-day.htm

Lets vote for EC for best drama right now its not far behind in the 3rd place .. We can do it Emergency Couple fans . vote.kdramastars.com and lets vote for Choi Ji hyuk and Song Ji hyo our lead actor and actress

Archived