[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Just read the news about RM and Kang Hodong. So there goes our dream for a huge reunion for the 10th anniv of 1N2D next year. With both Hodong and Sugeun in the competing shows, I doubt that's gonna happen. They can still invite former members but these two were the central figures of the show. SBS is taking advantage of the nostalgia trend with the reunion of XMan peepz sans Jongmin and Jongkook. All Sunday varieties are going through a massive shake-up, and looks like 1N2D is up for fiercer competition in 2017. 

My unsolicited advice to Ilyong: Don't look sideways and just focus on what has worked with 1N2D over the years. IMO,  1N2D never really lost its roots. It just evolved over the years despite member changes. Season 2 was good up until after Bird PD, they changed something to compete with new varities then. Just like in real life, they don't have to compete with others. Just focus on making yourself better.

The remaining weeks of 2016 might be for the 2  week special with the Hwarang. They don't have a shoot this week, but they might shoot the awards night on 24. As Ilyong said, after that Hwarang guys, they won't be having guests. It's a good opporunity for the show to kick off big in 2017 to go against Jaesuk-Hodong RM which will begin in January.

Fighting  1N2D! 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, greenlion said:

I am ok as long as Jong Min or Joon Ho wins :blush: 

I must say that Joon Ho has a good year too and for some episodes he really carried the show single handedly. He devoted his career to 2 days 1 night and Gag concert. Another dedicated professional. 

I'm glad that both of them are nominated but it means one of them won't get to take home an award. The show and all the members deserve recognition (rookie, couple, excellence, top excellence, daesang, program of the year). Yes, I'm greedy, but sweeping awards give me jitters for 2017 so I'm fine with just the top prizes :)))

• Like 9

Just finished watching 3rd installment of Jongmin's special.

Love how they carried on the sentimental parts. i was so scared that Ilyong PD would come out cheesy or over dramatized it, but gladly, he made it naturally touching.

He's not yet on Hojin PD's level when it comes to emotional moments but I have bow down to his first trial.

Who didn't shed any tears while Seolal in Seoul, or when Jongmin visited his father's grave and most recent, the Harbin trip? But I believe Ilyong PD has his own potential and I'm looking forward to his better works with 1n2d team.

I agree with the caption that Jongmin himself IS the variety. i guess we'll never really know the real quality of his brain, but one thing is for sure, he would do ANYTHING to make it more fun. At least, he thinks it would be more fun :-D Even though it means he has to sleep outside or lose the meals. 

With 1n2d dominating the variety segment in all 3 major broadcasters, it's only right if KBS showers them with with prestigious prizes including Daesang award. There will be 2 strong competitors, imho, Taehyun and Jongmin. And bless Taehyun once again with his big heart that he actually asked Daesang for Jongmin.

I hope all of them will win everything.

• Like 8

Congratz to Junho and Jongmin for the Daesang nomination. Hopefully one of them can take it home and 1N2D can win Program of the year again this year. Both of them have worked hard and deserve recognition.

Happy to hear Gutaeng hyung's dating news too. I read that he went on public dates so comfortably. Maybe come to the show as a guest with his new girlfriend is possible? :smirk:

• Like 8

11 hours ago, herolee10 said:

On another note, as sad as I am to see Kim Jong-Kook leave RM, is there any chance that they can get him to do a guest spot in the near future in 2017? I'd love to see him interact with CTH and the other members of this program.

That will be AWESOMEE:lol: , I think there is a chance because CTH always want to bring Kim Jong Kook in 1n2d if I remembered back because CTH want to see Kim Jong Kook eat ramen that they always eat especially in the winter . :kiss_closed: Aaahhh, I already imagined what will happen if Kim Jong Kook come and interact with the member especially our belove yaps ( will fall for his trick ) and KJM , and he will fight with DEF that involves with strength , CTH will be laughing the most , YSY will lose to him playing the fool games , and he will be weird with JJY weirdest character ( JJY miss you so much ) .Hahahahaha:joy::joy: I can't stop laughing even if just my imagination , actually there's more but I just don't know how to describe . 

@Sujin-a I know right , when I read the news it was sad and also people surrounding me especially my friend because they really love rm ( I envious them they got to share their sad with each other about their favorite  show in real world :..) ) . When I read the news the second time , I was like "greatt, just  great  :expressionless: now our dreams have already crush" but it's weird our dream just crush like that in one second that we have been longing to happen the reunion with the former members ,to see their interect with the members , complain to the PD and make negotiations with the PD ( because in season 1 , KHD sometimes make negotiations with the Na PD so that they will make the best in the next round and sometimes some members have to make sacrifices ) Hahahahahah:joy: I can't stop imagining about it( I really recommend you guys to watch season 1 if some of you have not watch it because it was soo hilarious ,funny and you will feel in love with 1n2d even deeper ) 

There's some funny cuts of season 1 here that I pick from YouTube.

• Like 9

For me CTH, KJH and KJM all of them deserve to be nominated for Daesang and whoever wins among them, I'll be happy for him.

tumblr_ofbi6bwDKA1v2zvwoo5_400.gif  

Spoiler

These 3 have the topmost contributions for the year 2016 deserving of daesang nomination imho.

tumblr_oebpr1IFMa1vdbotgo6_400.gif

tumblr_o6l88fzP111r54tyro6_400.gif tumblr_o6l88fzP111r54tyro7_400.gif

But for me the most deserving to win daeang IMHO is KJM just based on the 9 years of him dedicating his time on this show that is unattainable for other people considering the pain he gained/ endured emotionally (criticisms / hateful comments) and physically (starvation, outdoor sleeping and heat/ cold trainings). For me it's reasonable enough for him to win it that's why CTH nominated him in the recent episode.

tumblr_o6l88fzP111r54tyro2_400.gif   tumblr_o6l88fzP111r54tyro4_400.gif

tumblr_oi3vwrChbr1v2zvwoo5_400.gif

If he wins, it would be an emotional event not only for him but for all the past and present members and staff and viewers too.

Spoiler

tumblr_oi3vwrChbr1v2zvwoo3_400.gif   tumblr_oi3vwrChbr1v2zvwoo1_400.gif

tumblr_oi3vwrChbr1v2zvwoo4_400.gif  tumblr_oi3vwrChbr1v2zvwoo2_400.gif

He really shined in S3 and of course with the help of other members and staff and the celebrity/ non-celebrity guests. :wub:

• Like 10

So happy to hear Jongmin and Joonho daesang nominations!  Seeing the big names of the other candidates, doesn't it seem like our members are underdogs? I'm happy with either Joonho or Jongmin but I'm really hoping Jongmin will get it this year :) 

Congratulations, Gutaeng-hyung.  Hope it works well for both of them and we can see the members attend his wedding :)

Same wish for Jongmin and his blind date, if any chance they'll be meeting each other after the show, hope it works for them and hope the media will respect their privacy.  Toy Story became Tolstoy though, LOL I still laugh whenever I remember that. Shows that he is more interested in history. :)

It was touching seeing the former members, Na PD, and guests sending their lovely videos.  I was wondering why there wasn't one from KHD, then his news came out so I guess since he goes to competitor program? haha.  It was nice of CTH to mention daesang for JM. 

Hope JJY will be back soon. I'm seeing it as positive sign :) 

Yup maybe finally we can see KJK on the show.  I wouldn't mind if the other Dragon Brothers come as well.  Jang Hyuk, Hong Kyungmin, Hong Kyungin.  

There are so many wishes :) 

• Like 8

I agree with all of you guys. So happy to hear this good news. And knowing that I share this happiness with you guys make me even happier. Yuhuuuu lets hope for the best. KJM or KJH for Daesang, an award for all member, and best program award. *pray*

For KJH, congratulation our lovable gutaeng hyung! I get that feeling when I see their picture in instagram, posted by his girlfriend. I sensed something but ignored it, thinking maybe they really into the character. But here we now. I can see KJHyuk face is brighter in the video, his life is colorful now I think hihiii.

And guys, thank you for all the information you've shared in this forum. Remember each member foreveeer! 1 night 2 days!:blush:

• Like 7

Guest pink_dolphins

While watching the latest episode - I was actually calling out the name of Kim Jong Min's blind date along with the other members.  Dmn i felt like an idiot but was really happy when she decided to date him again. Yipee! :w00t: And during the surprise interview wishers for KJM i cried my eyes out especially during Na PD's. :tears: When Jong Min cried now i understand Na PD must have been his support and comfort during his lowest moments in 1n2d/his life. I'm so proud of Kim Jong Min... I'm happy i got to see and know such a  person watching 1n2d. Wishing him all the best. :)

happy dance! our Joo Hyuk is now dating! i hope this will be a keeper who will accept and love him. he deserves to be happy.:wub:

Kind of sad about booting out my queen Ji Hyo and sparta Kook from RM...  Cha Tae Hyun will be able to invite Kim Jong Kook now in 1n2d and im sure it will create a buzz if ever this will happen.

5 hours ago, pink_dolphins said:

While watching the latest episode - I was actually calling out the name of Kim Jong Min's blind date along with the other members.  Dmn i felt like an idiot but was really happy when she decided to date him again. Yipee! :w00t: And during the surprise interview wishers for KJM i cried my eyes out especially during Na PD's. :tears: When Jong Min cried now i understand Na PD must have been his support and comfort during his lowest moments in 1n2d/his life. I'm so proud of Kim Jong Min... I'm happy i got to see and know such a  person watching 1n2d. Wishing him all the best. :)

happy dance! our Joo Hyuk is now dating! i hope this will be a keeper who will accept and love him. he deserves to be happy.:wub:

Kind of sad about booting out my queen Ji Hyo and sparta Kook from RM...  Cha Tae Hyun will be able to invite Kim Jong Kook now in 1n2d and im sure it will create a buzz if ever this will happen.

Hahhaha.. :w00t:

Not sure how will Jong Kook "survive" since he always has strict meals but i really luv the idea if 1N2D invited him as a guest...

• Like 7

I dont think it is right to invite KJK or SJH to 1N2D. I remember how the members teased KJHyuk when he decided to leave, thinking KJHyuk will appear on another Sunday Variety in other broadcast station. It will become awkward. Well, Henry Super Junior did come to 1N2D once he leaved Real Men, and it was an awkward moment too when they called it. 

And thinking how RM members is close to each other like 1N2D member, I dont think KJK and SJH will come that fast to other programme. Maybe in 2-3 years later. 

And I read on some article, KJK and SJH didnt leave RM on their interest, but "kicked out" by management. And it make KHD decide not to join RM. 

So I think it is a mess situation on RM side now, and I dont think it is right to hope about them guesting on 1N2D for this time. Hope the best for all..

• Like 3

preview  boy "winter camp" part 1 epi 154 161218

1n2d  trademark  for winter ... for 1st tme watch bcoz your idol please understand concept this show esp for winter.... becoz already 1-2 comment say why they need undress ....

content.mp4_000018561.jpg

content.mp4_000034477.jpg

content.mp4_000060054.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 7

4 hours ago, kjmcth said:

preview  boy "winter camp" part 1 epi 155 161218

Wow, I didn't even see Donggu in that preview clip! I hope the episode focuses on the members too and not just the guests. I guess that usually happens when they bring in a lot of eye candy.

• Like 6