[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Hello all! I am new to this forum but have been posting more on the dramas section. For me, 1N2D is one of the best variety show currently and it is one of my weekly routine. I hope this Season 3 will continue for long. I hope KBS wont stir things. I was at first not happy with the change of PD. PD Yoo does the unforeseeable by reviving 1N2D Season 3 and it has the highest rating on Sunday's variety show. It is with MUDO Infinity Challenge, up there. Further, he is like one of the casts. His chemistry and teamwork with the cast is amazing. I have not seen other variety shows where the casts interacts well with the PD and crew. 1N2D Season 3 is unique in this case. But nevertheless I still like the concept and give the new PD some time so he can get hangs on things and keep watching religiously. Despite his scandal, JJY is actually a variety gem. His unique character is considered great for a variety show. So, I hope he does return. 

• Like 8

@claryherondale Well JJY withdrew himself from all of his shows, so technically that's right lol.

@Ham Shedge It's SBS anyway, so I'm not surprise. They still don't let JJY to promote on Inkigayo till now and that's the public broadcast where JJY appear the least in their variety show. SBS is petty broadcast especially toward celebs who debuted and got their fame through cable channel like JJY. At least JJY just filming for 3 days for that show and not 10 days like other casts. So he didn't waste time too much for it.

@chocmagma Yeah I'm still trying to accept his decision because I know he need it. I just want the re-investigation finish soon and we get to know the result so we don't get stuck in this situation for too long. 

Sigh, that picture of JJY with his bandmates make me miss Drug Restaurant too. JJY always look so happy with them and on stage. JJY's bandmates also take hiatus from their SNS since the news about JJY blew up. It must be hard for them too that their leader has to face this.

• Like 4

it wasn't just me right, thought Defconn was trying hard to keep up conversation and he went on and on abt washing machines... Maybe all 3 of them are feeling the fatigue of the day. Way back, i thought Donggu would do well on a show like Law of the Jungle.  DG is just so task oriented when it's a physical challenge. Seemed like he showed some good improvisation and camp skills in the latest ep. Don't mean anything bad towards JJY here, even well b4 JY's recent issue,, I was thinking DG should try going on LotJ, but of course it's out of the question now. It won't be a good idea now and in the near future either. 

• Like 5

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/151324535137/021016-1-night-1-days

[021016] 1 Night 1 Days
http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/675591/news/read?oid=112&aid=0002853480&pid=hot.030.104.997515&cid=1046975
[+2527, -70] The thing to bring to a deserted island: A boat. Amazing…. Why have I never thought of that
[+1942, -49] Joo Jonghyun PD seems like a PD that’s so down-to-earth. It’s great to see. The members seem to treat him more like a dongsaeng than a PD too
[+1496, -37] Joo Jonghyun is freaking cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+1349, -34] The Main Writer-Joo Jonghyun PD combo was funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+1295, -43] This group is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Writer-nim on top of the Left-Behind Trio ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was thinking that it wouldn’t happen, but the Left-Behind Couple got reunited ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The PD is that PD too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Goosebumps ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+413, -21] Mudori PD must be taking feedback. The games aren’t too harsh, but are still fun. And the format has gotten a lot better. The members and staff’s chemistry is alive and well too. This was the best episode since the PD change
[+458, -41] The thing Jung Joonyoung’d take to a deserted island is a boat ㅋㅋㅋ He’d escape right away
[+445, -40] Watching Yoon Shiyoon, he could probably go to LOTJ. I thought that the fabric was the most useless, but he used it here and there…. Donggu-yah, you were cool and cute today too!!
[+416, -38] Maknae-yah, have strength. Remember These Members
[+292, -6] The Variety Gods helped. How could it be that the Main PD and Joo Jonghyun PD that was left behind ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Freaking funny ㅋㅋ
[+310, -18] Honestly, you have to give a Chemistry Award to Kim Junho and Kim Jongmin. The majority of funny scenes are from this duo
[+272, -24] I don’t really know Donggu, but I like how he was positive and bright even in the bad circumstance that is a deserted island
[+330, -46] Remember These Members~ It’s such a shame with Jung Joonyoung~
[+293, -36] A deserted island ㅋㅋㅋ As expected, it was a 1N2D-like deserted island. It’s such a shame that Jung Joonyoung is briefly resting… Make sure to come back!
[+216, -22] I like how Donggu isn’t forcefully making a concept for himself and is just being natural.
[+249, -37] The thing you need on a deserted island is Jung Joonyoung. You have to have a boat to escape. Hurry and come back. I’ll wait for you
[+224, -46] 1N2D needs Jung Joonyoung. Rest right up and come back
[+146, -10] It was really funny from start to finish..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+155, -29] I love the Positivity King Yoon Shiyoon
[+169, -34] Jung Joonyoung caught on to the concept the moment the PD said deserted island ㅋㅋㅋ Where will we ever see another member like this. He has to come back. Even if it’s hard, make sure to come back!!!
[+111, -11] It was funny how Donggu and Defconn were talking so seriously about washers on a deserted island. Since a deserted island is tiring, there was no concept and it was real ㅋㅋ Things like that is more fun.
http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1149464
[+239, -7] But Che Actor-nim is always calling his kids… It’s great to see ♡
[+218, -6] Suchanie read a lot of books about escaping deserted islands ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+177, -6] Can a dad be that cute..ㅠㅠ
[+115, -5] I want to see the ChaChaCha siblings again ♡ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1149470
[+144, -3] The members must really not want to go ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+121, -9] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How much did they not want to go ㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㄱIt’s my first time seeing this precise military movement ㅋㅋ
[+103, -5] I thought it was an army ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So precise ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+101, -9] Jung Joonyoung’s laughter was freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄲㄱㄲ
http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1149477
[+258, -6] Joo PD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn’t think he’d really got picked ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+190, -6] Jung Writer-nim ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The Main Writer lost her mind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+159, -7] I didn’t think he’d get picked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is fate ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+155, -5] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄲㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so fun when Joo Pd got picked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄲㄲㅋㅋㅋ
[+146, -4] If they end up making a show together later on, they can make the show name be ‘We Are One’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1149475
[+3368, -189] As expected of Jung Joonyoung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A boat ㅋㅋㅌㅌ
[+3275, -129] Everyone else was thinking survival, but he was thinking escape ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+3249, -139] If it was Jung Joonyoung that was caught, we would have seen him go back to land riding a boat ㅋㅋ
[+2469, -115] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If they had a boat, they’d escape right away ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+2355, -166] As expected, Jung Joonyoung is smart
[+2104, -129] As expected, he’s smart ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If he really did get caught ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ would they have given him a boat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+1844, -127] He’s a genius ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+1250, -127] As expected of Jung Joonyoung ㅋㅋㅋ Make sure to come back!!!!!! Don’t break up this member combo~
[+824, -57] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Boat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=468&aid=0000197909
Cha Taehyun phoned in to AM Plaza, where his parents were present, to say, “As I live, rather than things my parents taught me, there are more things that I’ve learned through growing up seeing my parents’ good image. Even if my parents fight, they get over it by evening that day. When I have a fight I apologize first even when I think my wife’s in the wrong.”
[+1581, -45] Cha Taehyun’s personality, looks - I like all of it ㅠㅜ
[+932, -28] Cool parents, cool child ♡
[+693, -35] Cha Taehyun Ajusshi, no Oppa? I like him so much ㅠㅠㅠ My ideal type ㅠㅠㅠ
[+651, -22] I really love Cha Taehyun…. Good parent, good actor
[+130, -19] You have to marry a man like this. There’s still a big fuss when he goes to a women’s university!! It must be like that because he’s an ideal husband~ It must be great for his wife ♡
[+107, -12] Suchanie’s bright future ㅋㅋㅋ

saw this tumblr post and was so happy with all the positivity (⌒▽⌒)

So, we still have another week with Joon Young since this trip is still not over. I hope they give him a decent amount of screen time. Looking at the circumstances, i guess his hiatus would be for a while. I hope he could come back before this year is over (^人^)

• Like 14

JJY was not edited out in tonight's House Cook Master Baek” episode. Most comments on naver are positive, hoping that he'll come back. Meanwhile, the "Law of the Jungle" news were riddled by 'protest' comments in translations sites saying that  JJY should not be edited out from that show. From what I gathered in LOTJ's statement, it'll be difficult for them to do so since it's a reality-variety show and the cast interact with each other, but they'll try to edit him out.

I guess next week's epsiode will be 1/2 farm trip and 1/2 new trip (?) So I'm hoping to see JJY with enough screentime in the last part of farm trip.

Some people thought that there was some "editing out" done in last Sunday's episode, but I thought otherwise. If there was really an intention to edit him out, the staff would've not included his reactions and you can just hear him cackling in the background, but they didn't. My reference would be the final episodes of s2 when you can't see Lee Suguen, but you can just hear him). That was a sad sight to watch on TV, and I don't want to see that kind of treatment to any members of this season.

• Like 10

I find the recent episode hilarious because of Joo PD and CTH. He is noticeably new but his honest mistakes are really comical. I might be less happy watching future episodes without JJY but I look forward seeing more of Joo PD -CTH tandem. 

Remember each member forever! To our maknae JJY, we will wait until you're OK! Be better and stronger on your comeback.

silverlining4.jpg

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

Some people thought that there was some "editing out" done in last Sunday's episode, but I thought otherwise. If there was really an intention to edit him out, the staff would've not included his reactions and you can just hear him cackling in the background, but they didn't. My reference would be the final episodes of s2 when you can't see Lee Suguen, but you can just hear him). That was a sad sight to watch on TV, and I don't want to see that kind of treatment to any members of this season.

yeah i don't see any editing on JJY last week he properly on the screen just that they need to divide between deserted in island members which might get lil more screentime because lot of golden moment esp because of Joo pd+CTH combi compare with the member on land who mostly play game to stay and eat so there might seem not much screentime but i don't see them editing JJY at all.....yeah the way they treat Sugeun is best example of cruel editing which hopefully will never happen to season 3

hope to see JJY longer next ep last appearance before his break..compare to Gutaeng already well planned last ep so they can focus on him but JJY one is unplanned so they would never have thought the trip is last one so they just filming like usual taking which part is more interesting sp it just like any other trip

5 hours ago, pink_dolphins said:

Would i be a traitor if i want to see John Park again as a guest in 1n2d? :sweat_smile: hehehe

why would you be a traitor just to see a guest coming?i love John Park too it would be nice to see him guest again someday since he fit well with them especially KJM and KJH duo..i know this show is members+pd+writer_staffs driven show but it not weird to have guest once a while for fun so it sad when i see people think of themselves as traitor just because wanting a guest

Edited by salz
  • Like 7

The latest episode was funny. Tae Hyun and Joo PD are meant to be together. :lol: He's been in the show for few months but he still clueless about everything. I cackled when the main writer scolded him for wanting the deserted island team did something. It's always fun when they decided to include the production crew's fate whether they join the miserable team or not. I hope they go on fishing boat as punishment again. It's been a long time since they had to ride fishing boat early in the morning.

[+3275, -129] Everyone else was thinking survival, but he was thinking escape ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

That's what set JJY apart from others. He's always one step ahead of everyone else. If he was the one who had to go to deserted island, he would escape immediately. :P He's witty and that makes him really useful and good when it comes to make strategy against production crew. Seeing him laugh out loud and smile in the show made me kinda forget for a moment that he's taking a break till I don't know when.

From maknae-PD tumblr "Despite these good news (ratings) for us, it seems like trashy “reporters” are at it again with articles coming right and left about how this looks suspicious and how JJY sure is lucky (most recent articles all have very sarcastic titles….)." These trashy reporters who don't deserve to be called journalists sure is bitter as hell to JJY, aren't they? They thought with the scandal, it'd bring 1N2D's ratings down and tried to claim the ratings were suspicious. They must be prepared article with headline "JJY's scandal make 1N2D ratings plummeted" but the ratings increased instead and it got them shook. Home Food Rescue's ratings also increased despite JJY's news blew up. What's next? They will spread another lie that JJY has such a strong powerful connection that he could manipulate ratings? Lol. Poor them.

Mainland team was funny too with the kiyomi song. Junho really made me cringe for a moment before turned it into laugh after JJY said he could see his nose's hair lol. The grandmas' face when they saw mainland team sang kiyomi song tho' :lol: It's too embarrassing for them doing things like that. I always love seeing JJY interact with grandmas. He spoke to them with such a soft deep voice. :wub: Junho and Jongmin are the best combo when it comes to teasing the loser team.

After seeing how Defconn and Donggu when they were left with only two of them talking, it's better to not have guest just to fill JJY's vacant position. Let's focus to the real issue, bonding between Donggu and another members except JJY. It was fine when they're in group of 3 or more, but it's different when it's group of 2. I think it's obvious that Donggu is the closest to JJY outside the show from seeing them on camera, they look natural together and we could see them interact at the back when the camera not focus on them. Donggu had mentioned JJY couple times in his interview too like how JJY took him to fishing trip, he bought PC for the first time in years just so he could play game like Overwatch (we all know whose influence is that). But with other members, there's still a wall between them. The fact that two grown men talked about washing machine and how Defconn tried to keep the conversation going showed it. I think one of the reason is the age gap. But JJY could overcome that in just few months even with Joo Hyuk who has the biggest age gap with him and how awkward they were in the beginning. So Donggu can do it too and he has advantage because there's someone younger than him and his age gap with older members not as big as JJY with them.

I thought this would be the last episode JJY appeared for now, but apparently they split this trip into 2,5 episode. I didn't expect that. I'm happy that at least there's one more week to see JJY. :tears: I hope he can comeback to the show and soon than everyone expected. Remember each member, forever!!!

tumblr_oebvxamD1p1vdbotgo1_540.gif

• Like 6

Guest pink_dolphins
7 hours ago, salz said:
13 hours ago, pink_dolphins said:

Would i be a traitor if i want to see John Park again as a guest in 1n2d? :sweat_smile: hehehe

why would you be a traitor just to see a guest coming?i love John Park too it would be nice to see him guest again someday since he fit well with them especially KJM and KJH duo..i know this show is members+pd+writer_staffs driven show but it not weird to have guest once a while for fun so it sad when i see people think of themselves as traitor just because wanting a guest

Salz, i mean while JJY is taking a break i want John PArk to make a guest to fill in temporarily. :grin: 

29 minutes ago, pink_dolphins said:

Salz, i mean while JJY is taking a break i want John PArk to make a guest to fill in temporarily. :grin: 

hmm i doubt they would do it to suddenly find someone to fill in JJY place..remember when Joohyuk left they let the 5 members only for a while while searching for new member with some guest here and there but no intention to replace...

i don't mind having fun guest like John Park for 2-3 ep but fill in as temporary member is different story like if JJY get back so they just gonna kick out tempt member just like that lol...not anyone can fill in the huge shoes left behind by original member. lol..it not easy to just join a long establish team even if you have good chemistry from short guesting..just look at Dong Gu it still super awkward to see him with another members that is not JJY and KJH lol beside the S3 members is not all talkative so someone need to make first move lol...if they suddenly let guest to fill in at this timing where so many rumors flying around it just making thing complicated and i doubt the members in the mood to deal with new people..

i feel 2nd hand awkward when Defconn try to get some topic to talk but Donggu doesn't seem to respond much but more focus on just doing task lol..like someone said above it good chance for Donggu now to get more close with other members, he could make the first effort as well not waiting the other member to approach him..their age gap not even that big compare to JJY with all the hyung though of course it also up to their personality but still if he have intention to stay for long time it really important to break that wall currently in between him and the older members especially no JJY with him as comfort :P

• Like 6

@montanari is the maknae-pd tumblr account Joo PD's account?

I'm okay with having temporary guests, but you know some fans have already believe that KBS must've already kicked out JJY for good. Having someone else, even on temporary basis, might actually give an idea to these fans that JJY must be out for good, which I think is understandable but also too negative. So, looking at the perspective of some fans, it might send a mix message. As a 1N2D fan, I'm okay with that, but as @montanari pointed out, I still want Donggu to warm up more with his hyungs. I feel that in person, he already warmed up to them, but these guys have weird  personalities on-screen, so that's something that he needs to adapt. He already showed that when he's being sneaky with Junho, but Jyana hyung is not the only member. I sort of understand if he's uncertain around his CTH sunbae, because CTH and Juhyeok also have a comfortable actor relationship, but not the kind that Junho-Jongmin OR Junho-JJY have.

• Like 6

I agree with @salz I won't deny that my opinion is also affected by my feeling since I'm not just 1N2D fan but also JJY's fan. Joo Hyuk left the show permanently but they didn't try to to replace him for months, even with temporary member. So why should they do that to JJY who leave temporary as of now? It's not fair for him. There was a reason why Yoo PD and 1N2D team picked JJY as new member for S3 even though he didn't have any experience in variety show back then and not John Park. If you've seen John Park in more than one variety shows, you'll understand why.

Being a guest and being a cast even if it's just temporary is different. Being a cast means more pressure. Guest never need to worry much because regular casts will be the one who carry the show and they just follow. Not to mention, new addition to the show, even if it's just temporary means the original members have to adapt again, the dynamic change again. This show is going through so much change this past year. Joo Hyuk left, 5 members had to carry the show for months. New member joined, everyone had to adapt. Then Yoo PD left and replaced by Il Yong PD, the members who still in the process of adaptation with Donggu had to adapt again with Il Yong PD's style. Now JJY leave temporary, the other members have to adapt again. What this show need now is consistency, let Donggu get close to all original members so the awkwardness between him and Defconn won't happen again.

@Sujin-a Lol no. It's 1N2D's fan account. She can read hangul, so it helps. http://maknae-pd.tumblr.com/

• Like 5

@Sujin-a I also saw several news stating that JJY was kicked out and some believe them though. So far, the response for JJY has been pretty positive and many supported him to come back or that they pity him for getting his image ruined by false reports from journalists. I hope many international readers are able to understand his case first before commenting and accusing him of something that was false reported by the news (they keep on mentioning "Sexual Assault" and "Sex Video/Tape" where both are not even facts) -_- I think YSY is a respectful person (the one that rarely using banmal?) so i think he really respected CTH, that's why he doesn't dare to warmed up completely to him or those older than him where as JJY is younger than him, so he can be relaxed with him anytime. 

The maknae PD was really funny on the last episode. I think sooner or later he will appear more with the members. When CTH imitate his voice, it was so funny cause it is so similar lol I hope YSY can warm up more to the rest of the members and enjoy the trip together with them.

I'm not sure how the other members would react when JJY is not there for their last filming. I don't think they will mention him since his investigation is still on going (but i'm hoping otherwise though). I hope it won't be awkward during the filming since JJY temporary leave is pretty sudden for everyone. Although I do think the show will still be funny and entertaining as usual. 

I'm hoping all the best for both 1N2D and JJY :) 

Spoiler

About JJY getting edited out by LOTJ, I think it's pretty normal for them to do so since they're from SBS. Even the comments on naver already mentioned the same thing too. Many criticise them for making the decision to edit him out even if he is not proven guilty (as of now).

I also heard from one of the news on the Korean website that JJY phone has been restored by the Digital Forensic Team and that it will be used on the investigation (I'm not sure if it's reliable or true though). If this is true, I hope the investigation result can comes out as soon as possible. 

• Like 4

I think the scene in which def and dong gu said about their washing machine is very awkward . It seemed like they try to keep conversation to clear up their confusion,  it reminds me of ep 1 season 3 =]]]] 

Jjy temporary leave will force dong gu to push him out of his comfort zone more and  adapt to the the rest of team quickly since he is very close and talk to jjy so much. Hope him do it better :)) although he adjust and change well now. Many people always know, praise for his effort and hard working. 

And i think if the revestigation goes well and jjy is proven innocent, he will come back right after since knets and teams still  support him. But sadly he will be edited in jungle of law :(

• Like 5

I'm really shaking right now from happiness. The prosecutor has announced the result from their investigation and JJY is acquitted. He's free from all charge. :bawling:  :grin:

I feel like I wanna cry. He got so much unfair treatment since that news blew up. They treated him like a criminal, like a killer. :tears:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000657572

I translated the article with google, so not sure if it's right, but it seems like these so called sex video that media accused him filming never exist. JJY and his ex already said it was just a prank video. His ex-gf showed her frustration in her online statement because media accused her for filming something like that, she said she still have dignity as a woman and wouldn't record such a video.

• Like 14

@montanari YESSS!!! I just the news too :bawling: I'm crying of happiness now :blush: From what I understand from the article, police mentioned that they can't find any video or pictures related to the so called "Sexual Activities". Actually, it was discussed on I Heard Rumour Show that the word "Sex Video" is mentioned by one reporter based on false report and never once mentioned by both parties nor the prosecutor but it spread like wildfire including the international news platform and thus, making people assume he record "Sexual Activities with Consent of both parties". 

Now let's see what the public can do considering he is already cleared of al charges! I hope he can resume filming as soon as possible as he only miss 1 filming. Or at least he should take a break of a month so that he can come back even stronger than before to prove to public. Can't wait till the international news fully translate it. Hopefully they won't use any wrong words. 

Spoiler

Hmm, I wonder what will SBS LOTJ do? I mean they will sure get some backlash i think 

Update: I saw some news stating that he will still quit/temporary leave formfromall of his shows?! or that his future activities are not decided yet? Are there anyone who knows whether this is true? :bawling: I know that he still need time to rest but I hope it's not Permanent Leave. I mean seriously, he is proven innocent what else do they want aside form his image. Do they want to take his career away too! :angry: 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003407216

• Like 9

@mj25For now, I don't want to believe anything those media reported. I will believe it if it's something official from KBS or JJY's agency. That article was released not long after the news about JJY got acquitted released. JJY or his agency doesn't even make any statement so far. His Korean fans and i-fans who can speak Korean not repost or say anything about that either.

I wanna enjoy this free feeling after hearing this news and congratulate JJY on his ig. (This picture was taken during his band's concert after the first false report came out)

CuDv_FdUAAAvM3M.jpg

• Like 9