[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

From what I recognized from the last episode, it seems like Dong Gu is now showing some progress in not being too serious and just enjoy the show and have some fun. :D 

Bogumieee is so adorable in the last episode <3.  I miss JJY's randomness.  Haha

@montanari: I'll keep that in mind if ever I will have the opportunity to visit South Korea. Lol

• Like 12

Hello,guys!

Long time no see,I've been busy these days but I always find time to watch 1n2d as a loyal fan 1n2d and KJM:D

The latest episode have give me a variety feeling especially KJM~~~COONGRAATULATIONNN~~~ it's the first time I saw KJM jump that height in this show. Also thanks to Park Bogum for persuade KJM to jump.I just read the interview of junho and I want to give my opinion about the question been asked by the reporters about 

"Just like how Mudo and Running Man has Yoo Jaesuk as their centre, who’s 1N2D’s centre right now?
“It might even be that Season 3 is doing well because we don’t have a ‘strong’ member. At first, Defconn tried to be a bit of a Momentary MC, but the comments said to not butt in. Defconn suddenly talked less with that. He’s sensitive to comments. But the atmosphere was good being like that. The viewers must find it fun to see us take turns leading the charge.”

To me ,1n2d is like "one heart , one soul" and their teamwork is very good .I like how they treat each other because they treat like as if they have been best friend for long time. There is another one that I've been notice recently that 1n2ds3 ,their highlight is not about kanari anymore, it's about the members of 1n2ds3 now [ I'm sorry if I'm wrong about it.It's just my opinion;)].

*By the way I got the " one heart,one soul" from the slogan of my country this year :sweatingbullets::lol:

#sehatisejiwa 

• Like 9

The last episode was fun. The significant increase in ratings definitely affected by the guests, but since all other shows also increased, I think many Korean viewers stayed at home to watch TV last Sunday.

I think Il Yong PD wanted to solidify his character and nickname as inflexible PD with brought them to Mudori for opening. :lol: Both guests were such a good sport. Park Bogum is Donggu 2.0. They have similar personalities in variety show. So both team basically have Donggu lol. I like how KJH and Kim Jun Hyun made fun about how he supposed to be in KJH's place. I cackled with JJY's answer for "What's your girlfriend do next to you in the beach?", how shocked CTH and KJM hearing his answer and how KJH and Defconn tried to give different interpretation for his answer. JJY is always honest, but his honesty sometimes is too much for family show lol. KJM deserved a standing applause for finally had a courage to try flying trapeze. How many years it took him before he finally wanna try rides like that? Both team have different theme for their trip. CTH's team is more in the fun-extreme side, while KJH's team more in the relaxing side. CTH's team in the car asked anything female viewers wanted to ask to Park Bogum lol. I like how KJH's team jamming in the car with various songs, from bubblegum pop song, to classic funk song to rock song. It's like a group of same age friends on trip.

Quote of the week from JJY " Bungee jumping is dying instantly, while paragliding is dying slowly". :P Are they trying to be bobblehead here? :lol: Anyway can't wait for next episode.

hH4P9Dm.gif

OT but just wanna share it here because I think it's funny. :P In JJY's interview with Grazia magazine September issue, he was asked to choose between two things like The Beatles and Rolling Stones etc. One of them is who he choose between CTH and KJM and he said CTH because he has more money. :joy: Don't expect serious deep answer from him. He was also asked if he die in 24 hours and the interviewer said he couldn''t say he would die on stage, so he said he felt that he'd die while filming 1N2D. :sweatingbullets: Another one is JJY called KJH in Celebrity Bromance ep.3. JJY and Roy Kim tricked KJH with saying they were with JJY's model friends who are a big fan of KJH and of course KJH was excited hearing pretty models were his fan. JJY hangout too much with KJH that he followed KJH's funny way of talking. Like father like son indeed. :D Here's the link for Celebrity Bromance ep.3 if you wanna watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87zNCsZbQgc

• Like 12

CTH, KJM and JJY on Comedy Festival red carpet tonight.

CqyDBIBUsAAu_N-.jpg

Spoiler

CqyI0M1VUAAv0bm.jpg

CqyI01TUMAEHalY.jpg

CqyacjkVUAAu0nt.jpg

This one from a fancam. It seems like JJY didn't realize that his hyungs stopped walking for interview before they called him. Then during interview he looked like a kid who felt bored waiting for his parents while they're talking to their friends. :joy:

They have kiss cam too. :joy: CTH and KJM were chosen.

CqyF_NwUAAEUbjj.jpg

• Like 14

4 hours ago, montanari said:

Another one is JJY called KJH in Celebrity Bromance ep.3. JJY and Roy Kim tricked KJH with saying they were with JJY's model friends who are a big fan of KJH and of course KJH was excited hearing pretty models were his fan. JJY hangout too much with KJH that he followed KJH's funny way of talking. Like father like son indeed. :D Here's the link for Celebrity Bromance ep.3 if you wanna watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87zNCsZbQgc

Sorry to cut short your post.

Thanks for sharing a bit of JJY's magazine interview.

It was so nice of him to call up his hyung aka his Yaps Father on another show. I totally agree! It was so funny! At the start of that episode, he even talked in a Jhana Jhana manner. :P

tumblr_ocg2flzF9G1v2zvwoo6_400.gif   tumblr_ocg2flzF9G1v2zvwoo1_400.gif

tumblr_ocg2flzF9G1v2zvwoo7_400.gif   tumblr_ocg2flzF9G1v2zvwoo2_400.gif

tumblr_ocg2flzF9G1v2zvwoo3_400.gif   tumblr_ocg2flzF9G1v2zvwoo8_400.gif

tumblr_ocg2flzF9G1v2zvwoo4_400.gif   tumblr_ocg2flzF9G1v2zvwoo5_400.gif

http://joonyoungism.tumblr.com/

• Like 16

My dream has came true. Park Bo Gum in 1박 2일 . I was like jumping like crazy when i read the news that he will be on the show as a guest. OMG.. When Donggu hasn't cast yet, i was hoping it would be PBG who be the new member. I'm not saying that i regret Donggu as a member, noooo.... I love Donggu. And now watched them together in one scene makes me feel like 'this is the best  1박 2일  ever.' 

Btw, watching PBG in this show seems so different compare to watch PBG in Youth Over Flower. Probably because the character of his new drama that makes him somehow act so calm and 'prince-like'. I don't know. But he perfectly fit with other members. I only feel like Donggu's air time is slightly less because PBG taking the spotlight. The decision was right Kim Jong Min should be in the same grup with PBG dan CTH. It would be awkward to have two 'flower boys' at the same grup. Or wouldn't it? 

• Like 12

HF8hTaw.jpg

FROM TWITTER PARK BOGUM 

Cq8ZqX8VMAAmLSk.jpg

1) KBS   1N2D S3 EPISODE 137  

18.2% 160828 (-1.7%)

LAST WEEK

19.9% 160821 (+5.2% )

14.7% 160814 (-1.8%)

Spoiler

16.5% 160807 (+0.8%)

15.7% 160731 (-1.5%)   e134 

17.2% 160724 (-0.5%)  e133

17.7%   (+1.6%)  e132 

16.1% 160710 (-1.4% )  e131

17.5% 160703 (+1.3 %)  e130 

16.2 %  160626  e129

16.0% 160619  e128

e127 18.4 % 160612 ehwa uni 1st epi/trip with new ilyong

-----------------------------------------

2) MBC REAL MEN 

12.4%   160828  (+2.4%)  

LAST WEEK 

10.0%. 160821 ( +1.7%)

Spoiler

8.3% 160814 (-1.5%)

9.8% 160807 (+0,6%)

9.2 % 160731 (-0.2%)

9.4% (-1.3% )

10.7%  (+1.3%)

9.4% 160710  

--------------------------------------

3) SBS RM 

5.5% 160828 (- 0.2%) 

LAST WEEK 

5.7% 160821  (= )

Spoiler

5.7%(+0.4%)

5.3%   160807 (-1.5%)

6.8% 160731 (-0.3 %)

7.1%(-0.7%)

7.8% 160717 (+0.4%)

7.4% 160710 

-=======================

1ST SLOT 

=================

TyWgSyh.jpg

2) KBS THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN

11.0% 160828 

LAST WEEK

11.4% 160 821 (+ 1.7%).

Spoiler

9.7% (-0.8%) 160 814

10.5% (-0.3%) 160 807

10.8% (-0.1%).

10.9% (-1.4%).

12.3% 160 717 (+ 1.0%).

11.3% 160 710 (+ 0.2)

11.1% 160 703

1) MBC MASKED SINGER

13.7%  160828 (+1.4% )

LAST WEEK

160 821 12.3% (+1.5%).

Spoiler

160 814 10.8% (-2.5%).

13.3% 160 807 (+ 1.0%).

160 731 12.3% (-1.3%).

13.6% 160 724 (+ 0.2%).

13.2% 160 717  (+0.4)

12.8% 160 710  (0.9%)
13.7% 160 703

3) SBS Fantastic Duo

5.6% 160828  (+0.1%)

LAST WEEK

5.5%  160821 (+ 0.1%)

Spoiler

5.4% (+ 0.1%) 160 814

160 807 5.3% (+ 0.1%)

5.2% (1.0%)

160 724 6.2% (-0.3%).

6.5%. 160 717 (-0.7%).

160 710 7.2% (+ 1.8%).

160 703 5.4%

• Like 10

CTH's team is more diligent, because of Bo Gum's hard work.  KJH's team is so chill. It feels like they're just on joy ride and food trip. :P DongGu changed, if this trip happened few episodes before, he might be doing what Bo Gum did. Our DongGu grew. Haha.

• Like 8

On 8/27/2016 at 10:54 PM, vieryo said:

I only feel like Donggu's air time is slightly less because PBG taking the spotlight. The decision was right Kim Jong Min should be in the same grup with PBG dan CTH. It would be awkward to have two 'flower boys' at the same grup. Or wouldn't it? 

I have mixed feelings about putting or not putting Donggu and Bogum in 1 team. On 1 side it would have been visually satisfying to have both in the Extreme group in that Donggu is like Bogum and no doubt enjoy the activities. On the other hand, having Donggu in the laidback team or the Brown sign team I love seeing him with Junho. 

Having Jongmin in the Extreme is added tension lol but I feel for Jongmin. The pressure! I’m wimpy like him about heights phobia so I am so proud of him in accepting the challenge in that air activity. Like him I would have made that same excuse about someone needing to take car pf the car anyway. 

I missed a lot of weeks episodes and reading up here but I have to say I am also enjoying the episodes after PD Yoo stepped down.  My only gripe maybe was when I heard “gold”. Yikes my immediate thought was Running Man and oh no what’s with the gold reward?! Oh well we’ll see next week. Can’t wait for the interactions and games with the public! :)

Edit.

Haha I forgot. When I saw Bogum as the guest last week I immediately thought - uh oh car wrecker!  Caution. Avoid making him drive. And there he goes showing he is still a dangerous guy with cars :sweatingbullets:  But I’m sure his Africa trip improved or enhanced his diligence in trip planning. 

• Like 9

The married men paired up during their 2014 free trip. Cha Taehyun wanted to sight-see then, while Kim Junho wanted to chill and relax. They ended up being scam artists during their travel package presentation kkk. So you can predict how they will both work in this year's free trip as leaders of their respective team, right? kkk. I love that Cha Taehyun knew what he wanted to do and his teammates were up for it, sort of ahahaha. But I also love the randomness of Junho's team. Having JJY, Junho and Donggu in one team, I don't really have an idea what these guys would love to do or what they have in common, at least for this free trip. So after that 'extreme' duck ride, it seemed like they don't know what to do next. Was it Junghyun who brought up the meaning of the brown signs, which eventually led to the Brown Trip? That was clever. I've tried spontaneous trips myself---riding the bus, going to the countryside without a single plan. and wasn't scared a bit to get lost. I had lunch in a bus stop, talked to random people, and made my way back. The Brown Trip reminded me of that unplanned escapade.

Good job, Donggu on that rock-paper-scissors game. When you wanted to go sneaky with the members, one step at a time, like try Junho first kkk. And nice try on that Kim Junho Show. And JJY, what's up with that Jeju story? I had an inkling it would be about Han Hyo Joo kkk.

@flybabyfly i don't think the reward would be really gold and I don't think the members remember that it was the reward. I don't remember them mentioning it. Except that part when Donggu said that instead of actually rewarding the winners, the production team makes the losers suffer more (which is actually true).:)

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

@flybabyfly i don't think the reward would be really gold and I don't think the members remember that it was the reward. I don't remember them mentioning it. Except that part when Donggu said that instead of actually rewarding the winners, the production team makes the losers suffer more (which is actually true).:)

not believe  gold prize by staff 1n2d because they always made prank &  have many idea.. maybe staff made something with  same colour with gold + 24k   . even they say their gold on the way ..  why want made issue gold prize  will be  same with rm.. 

& cth team have remember abt their reward ... they should give gold to bogum 

fNwjOeM.jpg

instead using personal sns .. they put pic on  their  official facebook ... that time(recording ) junho team lose becoz  fan bogum .... (even junho team has  good idea made photoshop with added bogum pic ...on their team...

• Like 8

Jun Ho's team is a bunch of kids trapped in an adult's body! Hahaha They were so lost on what to do next after visiting a tourist attraction.  Good thing that they realized their flaw! But I kinda relate with Jun Ho's team when traveling, doing random stuff and still having fun.  On the other team, they are more organized especially with Bo Gum's planning skills. Lol I wonder if someone not like Bo Gum joins Tae Yun's group, would they still be organized like it was with Bo Gum? Haha

I really envy their paragliding experience, it made me want to try it! And I observed during these past episodes, Jong Min is glowing.  I mean he is getting more handsome. Ehhh He is growing on me.  Hahaha 

• Like 13

160902  1n2d harbin epi win best variety -Harbin episode/trip   on 43rd  Korea Broadcasting Awards at KBS Hall in Yeouido

20160902_1472801626_95495500_1.jpg

honor to receive the big prize. Our program because abt domestic trip, --- going abroad  glad to come out with good results. thank to pd- writer & staff also suffer with cold weather .. share this honor with  amazing member 

he mention  staff & members  now  where .. their now   are shoveling cow dung in Seosan, "he told with  laughter. and last he mention  PD illyong name 

(sorry not 100% correct my tran)

===============

this week should be 1n2d filming  . maybe he spoilers where member doing now....

---------------------------------

why we as fan this show just happy with result .. not say bad abt current situation now 

• Like 9

Hi @kjmcth can't load the picture you posted, but is that the team dinner pic? I read in CTH's schedule that they have a shoot today and tomorrow, and yet I saw a team dinner pic (with Yoo Hojin). Maybe the team dinner pic was a late post? :)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sujin-a said:

Hi @kjmcth can't load the picture you posted, but is that the team dinner pic? I read in CTH's schedule that they have a shoot today and tomorrow, and yet I saw a team dinner pic (with Yoo Hojin). Maybe the team dinner pic was a late post? :)

i not posst any pic from shoot today on latest post.. just pic pd yoo got award  today ... 

----------------------

now fanpic cha taehyun ... i see this train on instagram gyutae ig .... mean staff try ride this train 

• Like 8

Congratz 1N2D team for another award. Yoo Producer looked neat in that suit lol. So today they're filming in Seosan. I tried to find fanpics but I couldn't find any so I thought they must be filming at secluded area. JJY's stylist posted her picture that I assume from today's filming location but she didn't mention where is it.

For the latest episode, I like how difference CTH and KJH's team are. It'd be boring if both team chose similar way for their trip. CTH with their well planned trip, tried extreme activities and visit popular places. While KJH's team with their freestyle trip or should I call it brown trip lol. They could find places that they didn't expect and not many people know. It has bigger risk than CTH's team because the place could be a bad spot, but it's actually more exciting that way. CTH's team got their adrenaline pumped with paragliding, while KJH's team with so many brown signs. :joy: Btw, who is the PD that accompanied KJH's team? 

I didn't expect Park Bogum is a big eater. He doesn't look like it. He must be work out a lot to stay fit. Also, he's a bad driver lol. He got his license before JJY but I guess since he doesn't have car, he rarely drive. I really wanted to see KJM tried paragliding. Maybe next time. It's a good thing Donggu is in KJH's team. He could be more laid back because everyone in the team is like that. Brown trip is suit for JJY who is impulsive and could go all the way to Sokcho just for Pokemon and KJH who is lazy and doesn't like extreme activities. Kim Jun Hyun got along well with them. It made their trip looks like a group of friends on vacation. 

A picture from Comedy Festival backstage.

14134511_768400526635553_898414467_n.jpg

• Like 14