[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

The best part from last week's episode was the ahjussi quiz. I laughed at all the words they came up with. And it seems like the fun will continue this week judging from some clips of today's episode that I've watched. I can't wait for the full subbed episode. KJM's "Junho hyung"  phrase is echoing in my head just from watching the clip. A mess. :joy:

It's about time Donggu try fish sauce. I've been waiting since he joined the show. I was wondering what they were waiting for. I thought he was allergic to fish sauce that made them didn't give it to him. Next is capsaicin. :D

I'm happy that at least 3 of the members can attend KJH's comedy festival next week. I was hoping they could surprise him like in 2014, but the filming schedule is not at the same time with opening night this year. JJY's band has concert in Busan too the next day after opening night, so it's all work out for him.

[+98, -6] In the past, Cha Taehyun said that it’d be fun if Running Man and 1N2D did a switch with just the members. But I think it’d be incredibly fun if they showed a 1N2D and Mudo collab on screen too

Now that someone mention it, that's actually a good idea. Take Mudo members on trip. Mudo has 5 members now, but I heard rumors that they will add Yang Se Hyung as permanent member. If they have 6 members, it'll be equal. Collaboration with Mudo is more possible than RM because they're not air at the same time slot.

@traveljunkie84 If only you could meet JJY when he was in your country. :P He was there with his friends till Friday. Dara 2ne1 joined him and his friends for a day before she got back to Korea. And of course, wherever he is, he's obsessed with playing Pokemon Go. :lol: It's been released in Philippines, right?

• Like 9

------------------

cR46wor.jpg

1)  1N2D S3 EPISODE E136 160814

14.7% 160814 (-1.8%)

LAST WEEK

16.5% 160807 (+0.8%)

15.7% 160731 (-1.5%)   e134 

17.2% 160724 (-0.5%)  e133

17.7%   (+1.6%)  e132 

16.1% 160710 (-1.4% )  e131

17.5% 160703 (+1.3 %)  e130 

16.2 %  160626  e129

16.0% 160619  e128

e127 18.4 % 160612 ehwa uni 1st epi/trip with new ilyong

------------------------------------------------

2) MBC REAL MEN 

8.3% 160814 (-1.5%)

LAST WEEK 

9.8% 160807 (+0,6%)

9.2 % 160731 (-0.2%)

9.4% (-1.3% )

10.7%  (+1.3%)

9.4% 160710  

------------------------

3) SBS RM 

5.7%(+0.4%)

LAST WEEK 

5.3%   160807 (-1.5%)

6.8% 160731 (-0.3 %)

7.1%(-0.7%)

7.8% 160717 (+0.4%)

7.4% 160710 

-------------------------------------------

1st slot 

--------------------------------

single digit 

2) KBS THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN E143 160814  

9.7% (-0.8%) 160814 

LAST WEEK 

10.5%  (-0.3% ) 160807 

10.8% (-0.1 % )

10.9% (-1.4% )

12.3%  160717 (+ 1.0% )

11.3%  160710 (+ 0.2)

11.1 % 160703

----------------------------------------

lowest rating masked singer for 2016

1) MBC MASKED SINGER 

10.8% 160814  (-2.5%)

LAST WEEK 

13.3% 160807 (+ 1.0 %)

12.3% 160731 (-1.3 %)

13.6% 160724 (+0.2%)

13.2% 160717 (+0.4)

12.8% 160710  (- 0.9% )
13.7 % 160703 

------------------------------------

3) SBS  Fantastic Duo

5.4%.(+ 0.1%)  160814  

LAST WEEK

5.3%  160807 (+0.1%)

5.2 % (-1.0% )

6.2% 160724 (-0.3% )

6.5%. 160717 (-0.7%) 

7.2% 160710(+ 1.8%)

5.4% 160703

----------------------------------------------------

only sbs program ++ 

kbs mbc down 

overall

1)1N2D S3 EPISODE E136 160814
 14.7% 160814 (-1.8%)

2) MBC MASKED SINGER 
10.8% 160814  (-2.5%)

3) KBS THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN E143 160814  
9.7% (-0.8%) 160814 

4) MBC REAL MEN 
8.3% 160814 (-1.5%)

5) SBS RM 
 5.7%(+0.4%)

6) SBS  Fantastic Duo
5.4%.(+ 0.1%)  160814  

• Like 8

How Does Yoon Shi Yoon React To Liquid Anchovy Coffee?

How Does Yoon Shi Yoon React To Liquid Anchovy Coffee?

Yoon Shi Yoon tries out a new coffee drink that’ll be hard to find in your neighborhood Starbucks!

On the August 14 episode of the hit KBS2 variety show “2 Days & 1 Night,” the cast members gather at the KBS variety department for a quick meeting.

Kim Joon Ho and Cha Tae Hyun decide to make a special coffee drink for Yoon Shi Yoon, who has never had liquid anchovy sauce before. Yoon Shi Yoon has always reacted positively whenever he had to receive a punishment and the two decide to make an extra strong mix of liquid anchovy coffee just for him.

Cha Tae Hyun starts off the subterfuge by asking, “We’ve all gathered here, but why aren’t you giving us coffee?” and naturally asks for drinks.  Kim Jong Min, who had arrived the latest, acts like he is going to purchase it, when in reality they had the liquid anchovy coffee ready.

Yoon Shi Yoon1

When Yoon Shi Yoon drinks the coffee, he first holds in his reaction, checking to see if there were others who also received the same weird coffee. However, once he realizes that it was liquid anchovy sauce that was poured into his coffee, he cutely whines, “What is this? It’s my first time eating it!”

Yoon Shi Yoon

Kim Joon Ho then exclaims, “I knew this would happen! Even when its this strong of a bitter taste, I knew he would just say ‘What is this?’ Until you get a more outrageous reaction, I’m just going to go harder on you!”

cr: soompi

• Like 9

@montanari: I was not able to see JJY because he was just in  Manila.  Wahhhh Guess, I need to fly to South Korea to see him. :D I've seen Dara ages ago, she is such a beauty! <3.  

The tug of war was so funny and I am so glad there were no more extra flashbacks.  And next week is so exciting! And Dong Gu's reaction tasting the anchovy sauce was so daebak! Hahaha He is such a good actor. Lol

• Like 10

The latest episode made me laugh till my cheeks hurt. :joy: The ahjussi games were so funny. I can't remember their names, but "Oh, is it?" ahjussi, the ex-football player and ex-gymnast were the funniest. They fit really well for variety show. I'm not surprised CTH didn't know what hashtag is. He doesn't use SNS. I feel that Soo Chan will teach his father about SNS after he watch this episode. :P My favorite game is one on one tug of war. The editing team did a great job with adding the animation that made them looked like they were sawing a gourd. Just like KJH said, Il Yong PD just wanted Junho to get into the plastic pool. :D If only those ahjussi were full time guests. This ahjussi segment was actually their way to promote Olympic games, but it turned out really fun and entertaining.

The members must be really tired after that and I think that's why Il Yong PD just gave them such a simple game for sleeping arrangement. He's so considerate and nice yet there are people said he's too strict. I still can't get over KJM's "Junho hyung". It's irritating yet funny at the same time.:joy:

ant4PIx.gif

KJH's reenactment of Donggu's reaction was on point. :lol: They already knew how he would react toward the fish sauce because it's always the same everytime he get pranked. But I hope he can give another reaction in the future, more variety show style when he get pranked. I like that they made a joke out of netizen's sentiment toward Il Yong PD and teasing him. I think it's better that way. They showed that they just take that lightly and didn't feel bothered by it.

During the questionnaire, they showed KJM's paper. You can read the translation of what he wrote here.

Just like Yoo Producer said couple times in his interviews that JJY take care of the hyungs really well behind camera. He's the reliable maknae. KJH is a burden tho'. :lol: He just can't be a reliable mathyung like Kim Joo Hyuk was. That's not his style. I'm excited with this freestyle trip because the last time they did it was in 2014. I'm just hoping the screen time will be equal for both team and not bias toward Park Bogum just because he's the current hot actor and loved by many viewers. When Jo Insung was the guest, he got so many screen time.

@traveljunkie84 Tali beach where he and his friends rent a villa is still in Manila? Oh I thought it's already outside Manila. A fan said she accidentally saw him and his friends went grocery shopping in a supermarket, but when she asked him, he said he's not JJY while laughing. He's such a troll. :sweatingbullets: If you get a chance to go to Korea and want to meet him, your best chance is go to his store. :P It's restaurant/Korean bar. He said he always go there whenever he has free time.

• Like 11

^Agreed with you that the ahjussi game was so hilarious! It was also funny when I guess it was KJH that asked what happened to the tennis player (?), the one that is so tall, after he became a gold medalist in the Olympics and then the commentators were also wondering what happened after.  Hahaha And he is just so cool doing his best during the tug of war and the relay game, where they have to input the channel using their foot. Lol

@montanari: What I mean about Manila is that majority of his time was just hanging in those areas aside from Batangas, the Tali beach. Haha I also read that comment from a fan that JJY denied that he is JJY.  Hahaha Yeah, I've heard about his bar with a name that has something to do with the word pochang? Haha I forgot! 

• Like 7

Kim Jun Ho talks about '1 Night 2 Days' and 'Running Man' collaboration

By yckim124    3 hours ago    26,326    4,303    12
kim-jun-ho

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Comedian Kim Jun Ho, also a member of KBS '1 Night 2 Days', talked about possibly collaborating with SBS 'Running Man'!

During an interview with Sports Chosun, Kim Jun Ho stated, "I am close with Yoo Jae Suk, and Cha Tae Hyun is close with Kim Jong Kook, so there is no competition among us." He jokingly added, "'Running Man' might be creating the Hallyu wave, but its viewership ratings are low. Our members have said that it'll be fun to mix the members for an episode." 

Kim Jun Ho further explained, "We give Cha Tae Hyun and get Kim Jong Kook, then Kim Jun Ho goes with Yoo Jae Suk in return. A member change like that. Park In SukPD who went from '1N2D' to 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' also talked about it, but the problem is who will be taking more of the share and get to air the fun parts. I also think it will not be easy considering the broadcast networks and the members' schedule."

Like Kim Jun Ho said, a collaboration of '1 Night 2 Days' and 'Running Man' is, unfortunately, not likely to happen, but wouldn't it be awesome? 

cr: allkpop

• Like 12

[180816] Kim Junho Interview

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002975867

1N2D has reached its peak again. What’s the secret to the show finding its popularity again?
“The teamwork is good. When it first started, I went in as Kim Junhyun’s substitute, so I thought I was only going to do 1-2 episodes and was just blank. If you watch the first episode, it’ll show that I didn’t do anything. A few months in, the members got really close and it started to feel that things would turn out well. In particular, Taehyunie does a lot of skinship. He made a family-like atmosphere. His wife takes care of us a lot too. Defconn, Jung Joonyoung, Jongminie and I all live alone. Every holiday, she makes each of us a serving of oxtail soup to eat. We swear a lot in private. Guys have to be like that to get close. I think that’s the biggest secret to the show doing well.”

How did you get your character?
“My nickname is Yaps - it was originally from Steve Yaps. But they kept on calling me ‘Devious Trash’. My mom hated it, saying “What kind of celebrity’s nickname is trash” (laugh). But since I was young, I played games a bit hatefully. In golf or billiards, I’d play a lot of tricks, so there was a lot of times when the opposition got angry. I think my real personality reflects it. I emphasize it a bit too since I think it’d be funny.”

Do you feel any burden of being in charge of the comedy?
“For worries about airtime, it’s Concerned Pig Defconn that does it a lot. I don’t worry much. I just let it all go. But if the PD is worried that there’s not a lot of footage, everyone starts doing something, no matter what it is. I take off my clothes or pull Jongminie’s hair.”

The most memorable episode of guest?
“Of course it’s Han Hyojoo-sshi. How could you take an actress’s legs and make a wheel barrel. Didn’t I stretch her legs and say her chicken stew tasted bad. But it really tasted bad. I can’t lie.”

Did the atmosphere on set ever get unintentionally cold?
“In a Yoo Jaesuk-Park Myungsoo couple, I’m Park Myungsoo. If I go strong, then another angel member will protect and balance things out. Han Hyojoo-sshi really enjoyed it too.”

Just like how Mudo and Running Man has Yoo Jaesuk as their centre, who’s 1N2D’s centre right now?
“It might even be that Season 3 is doing well because we don’t have a ‘strong’ member. At first, Defconn tried to be a bit of a Momentary MC, but the comments said to not butt in. Defconn suddenly talked less with that. He’s sensitive to comments. But the atmosphere was good being like that. The viewers must find it fun to see us take turns leading the charge.”

How are the members in your viewpoint?
“Jung Joonyoung is really a ddorai. Defconn only thinks about the broadcast and studies that. Taehyunie feels like the mom. Jongminie has a bit of an uncle aura. I think I’m the dad, but everyone calls me the baby. Donggu is really a character that variety shows don’t have. He’s positive and works hard on whatever it is. If it’s not played right, it can be boring. The members were a bit befuddled at first because of how he’s always so full of energy. But of course, we match well now.”

How would you compare Yoo Hojin PD and Yoo Ilyong PD?
“They’re both capable. Yoo Hojin PD has great planning. It’s not normal to be able to think of fun games in limited space and short time. The different thing about Yoo Ilyong PD is that he has no flexibility at all. In the past, if we starve for a long time, we’d get to eat something even if it’s just a bit, but the new PD says, “This is real, so that definitely can’t happen”. At first, the six of us were like, “What is he”. It’s gotten a bit harder. Look up the segment where we kept on singing in the scorching sun in Chungdo. I’m worried for winter.”

How much does Yoo Hojin PD participate in the show?
“I’m not sure. As a member, I don’t know well. It doesn’t seem like he does one exact thing. I know that he totally went up the ranks(?). He didn’t leave, but he didn’t not leave - is it a half leave (laugh)? Sometimes he comes to the set. It seems like he’s planning some sort of big picture.”

You’re the top three variety shows of the nation along with Mudo and Running Man. Do you feel any competitiveness with the other shows?
“I’m close with Jaesukie Hyung, and Taehyunie is close with Jongkook, so there doesn’t really seem to be any competitiveness within the members. Running Man was a big part in the Hallyu Wave, but their ratings are low right now (laugh). Ah, sometimes the member talk amongst themselves about how it’s be fun to do a broadcast with the Running Man members. Give Cha Taehyun, get Kim Jongkook. Kim Junho goes, Yoo Jaesuk comes. Switching the members like this. Park Insuk PD, who left 1N2D for Slam Dunk, has talked about this too. “Let’s film with the 1N2D and Slam Dunk members and air half each”. But who will be the bigger share, who will get to air more of the funny parts - these kinds of worries come up. Matching up the members’ schedules and in the viewpoint of the broadcast station too - it’s not easy. Would an internet broadcast be possible?”

Spoiler
  • [+4942, -110] Unlimited support for a Mudo+1N2D collab
  • [+3735, -56] If they really do a collab, it’d be fun in a fresh way. They’d knock down invisible walls too
  • [+2587, -72] Kim Jongmin Kim Jongkook Cha Taehyun Trio
  • [+2048, -40] It won’t be easy, but I want to see it
  • [+2037, -46] “It really didn’t taste good though” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄴㅋㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴ
  • [+268, -10] The viewers and netizens want it, but the stations won’t do it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+220, -8] If they do a collab, it’d become a big issue, so the stations should profit too. I want to see it once
  • [+212, -17] Mudo’s Kim Taeho PD and 1N2D’s Na Youngseok PD proposed a collab, but the stations broke that up. And 1N2D and Running Man even air at the same time..
  • [+148, -10] It’d probably be fun if Kim Jongkook and Cha Taehyun did a trade just them…. In 1N2D, they eat ramyun or weird things…. Just try imagining Kim Jongkook, who’s the end-all-be-all of self management, doing that~ The members would try anything to get him to eat… But Kim Jongkook won’t open his mouth through the very end~~~ It’d be a lot of fun with just that….ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+147, -10] This is my first time reading anyone’s interview from start to finish ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+102, -2] It’s be fun too if they’d film and aired it after editing it separately… Same filming, different editing ㅋㅋ
  • [+103, -4] I wish that Mudo, 1N2D and Running Man would film something, anything together ㅋㅋ It’d be hard, but I imagine it sometimes… ㅋ

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/149160840517/180816-kim-junho-interview

• Like 14

We swear a lot in private. Guys have to be like that to get close. I think that’s the biggest secret to the show doing well.

I cackled at this, but I think KJH has a point, since they feel so comfortable around each other, they can say whatever they want including swear words. I can already tell these guys swear a lot behind camera lol. KJH and CTH had cursed in front of camera few times since S3 started and JJY once if my memory is right. I watched some web show where JJY was part of it and he's cursing so often, mostly in English. I wonder how they can control themselves to not swearing a lot in 1N2D with all kind of condition and situation they have to face.

From today's filming.

CqME5MqUkAEJplE.jpg

Spoiler

CqL8LdMUAAAd8gv.jpg

@traveljunkie84 Oh I thought it still in Manila too lol. From the store's ig, his store's name is mealddang pojangmacha. :P

• Like 9

What a great interview with Kim Jun Ho. In interview mode he really takes on the aura of the mathyung. I love how he says everyone's name affectionately - Taehyunie, Jongminnie etc. We always knew that he exaggerates his mean streak for the purpose of broadcast and it's so fun to watch. Junho is an integral part of 1N2D. <3

• Like 10

Finally I could find time to marathon 3 and 1/2 episodes :sweatingbullets: 

The episode with the ahjussis were so funny. It was full of fun from the beginning. They just enjoyed everything. Taehyun went blank about hashtag was beyond cute. Love how Ilyong PD shamelessly suggested Joonho to go one on one in tug of war and Joonho readily agreed, fully knowing that he would go into the water.

That is loyalty. The members would support Ilyong PD no matter what. If it takes an embarassing dive into a tiny pool, then so be it :D

I wish they will show their rebellion sides once again though. I wonder how Ilyong PD would react when he finds out the members escape the entourage. 

Joonho's interview is another confirmation on how close they are with each other and their relationship is much more than co-stars of the same show. He's an appa to Joonyoungie, naughty hyungs for the other 3 and a meanie for Donggu. For some reasons though, I can see those two will become very close if given enough time. Joonho is cruel but Donggu is a person with a big heart. He will cling to Joonho but the hyung will be forever unconvinced with Donggu's ability to win anything :D

• Like 7

Yoon Shiyoon Interview

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=465&aid=0000002399

I heard that you learned to play table tennis after you lost to Kim Junho.
“I kept on getting lessons as a beginner, but I got so busy with filming during the last half of JTBC’s Mirror Of The Witch that I couldn’t go. I’m still a beginner. I didn’t start because I definitely wanted revenge for losing against Junho Hyung. Up until now, I haven’t tried many leisure sports, so I took this chance to learn. As an only child, I didn’t have many experiences of doing things and playing together with others. In that sense, leisure sports seem like a good hobby because I can do them with others.”

Is the reason you like solo activities because you like quiet things or that you don’t like dealing with relations with others?
“I do like people, but maybe it’s because I think by myself or that I like to express myself in writing, but even when I do meet people, I mostly just meet the friends that have similar taste to me and that I can converse with - People that I can share opinions with through conversations, whether we have similar thoughts or not.”

When do you think that?
“I thought that on the first day of 1N2D. I felt that the hyungs wanted to get close with me, and I wanted to go towards them more too, but we didn’t have a lot of commonalities yet. Aren’t all relationships of friendship and love like that? Just like how you want to forge a lot of commonalities with a person you like in order to communicate, I wanted to do that too. If in the past, I only formed relationships with people that I had commonalities with, then now, I make the commonalities myself for the people I like. That’s why, not too long ago, I bought a desktop computer for the first time in almost 10 years. The hyungs play Overwatch, so I tried to start too. If you can’t have fun others even if you do meet up, isn’t it sad?”

But can’t that force you to change your standards?
“One thing for sure is that if I want to maintain and keep my thoughts the way it is, then I’d have to go to the mountains. As a person with a job and an entertainer, it’s important to find a balance. In that sense, Taehyunie Hyung is really amazing. Some of the staff’s requests can be uncomfortable even in the eyes of the viewers. In that case, Taehyunie Hyung says that it’s a bit weird and makes his appeal, but after that, he tries his best in whatever the staff requested anyways. Even when he says his opinion, if an agreement can’t be settled on, at the end, he always accepts that it’s that person’s thoughts.”

Which member’s life are you most surprised by?
“Jung Joonyoung’s. I don’t dare to judge Joonyoungie’s life, but I think that he lives in a really fun way. He’s a real free spirited soul. He’s the complete opposite of me. I like staying in the lines that I make for myself. We have our own innate ways.”

But 1N2D seems like a challenge that can change the way of your life in some sort of way.
“The thing the scared me the most starting 1N2D was gossip coming up because of something I said wrong. I was scared of being discovered too. I went to he Marines, but I’m not good at exercising, and I like to read but my knowledge is shallow - I didn’t want that to be shown to the public. But when I thought about it, it seemed like I was just afraid of new things. After making a career for myself in filming sites that I got familiar with as an actor, I had only the desire to do a project that erupts. Rather than considering my emotions and thoughts, I got caught up in the obsession of doing well, of be exemplary. So I couldn’t show my real self in acting either. Thinking that I had to show something diverse before showing the real me seems like it was some sort of vanity for me. The chance to rid myself of that was 1N2D.”

Was it as good of a motivation as you expected?
“It’s like this: I’m afraid of diving so I jump from 3 meters first to get used to it, but when I opened my eyes, someone pushed me off from 10 meters (laugh). From the first filming, they unexpectedly came to my house and revealed my underwear. I was so flustered that day, but if anything, they helped actualized my resolutions all in one go. Since I became Yoon Donggu that day. I’ll even accept the hate that formed because of that side of me - I just thought that it’d great if the people that really love me would receive energy from it. 

Do you accept that you can’t receive love from everyone?
“I didn’t have the desire to receive love from everyone, but I didn’t have the courage to receive hate. Where is there a person in this world that would want to receive hate? But I realized that in order to find the people that will love the real me, I have to have the courage to receive hate. I felt that a lot in the army. In a special organization like the army, I’ve received hate for no reason and have even experienced complete seclusion. In the end, rather than if you receive hate from others or not, what’s important is that you receive love for being the way you are - whether that’s the majority or minority.”

Spoiler

Yoon Shiyoon As One-Day DJ Of Young Street

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000641059

On if he thinks he’s unusal:
“Kim Junho and Kim Jongmin Hyungnim, and even Lee Gukjoo Noona, ridiculously say that I’m unusual. During those times, I wonder if I’m unusual, but I think that I’m normal.”

On not being chosen by Twice members:
“I’m not keeping it to heart. I still like Twice. Twice’s new song - Fighting.”

On 1N2D:
“They really don’t give anything to eat. We do Midnight Snack Bokbulboks past midnight. What kind of midnight snack is that? … You have to eat a lot the day before filming. You understand the mind of a bear that’s about to take their winter sleep the day before you film 1N2D - ‘I’ll have to eat Kimdduksoon today’.”

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/149206202517/yoon-shiyoon-interview

• Like 13

Park Bo Gum Shows Off His Dance Moves In Stills From “2 Days & 1 Night”

Park Bo Gum Shows Off His Dance Moves In Stills From “2 Days & 1 Night”

As if we weren’t excited enough already to see Park Bo Gum’s guest appearance on “2 Days & 1 Night,” the show has upped our anticipation levels with some preview stills!

On August 21’s episode of the classic KBS variety show, Park Bo Gum will be joining the cast on a group trip after Cha Tae Hyun recruited him in last week’s episode.

The show has now shared photos on Facebook from what appears to be the opening of the episode, featuring Park Bo Gum showing off his moves. It’s said that the young actor doesn’t hesitate to do his best when they’re told that their teams may get a larger allowance if they work hard at dancing.

park bo gum 2park bo gum 3

According to the crew on set, Park Bo Gum shows off a different dance every time they change the music, from grooving to a hip hop beat to doing couple dances with the members.

park bo gum 4

Watch the latest episode of “2 Days & 1 Night” below, including a preview of Park Bo Gum’s guest appearance!

• Like 6