[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

need wait next week for  Ajae Athletic Championship  ... their part so funny even they play with korean word  can;t for their sport .. yeo hongchul  fmiliar with him time he on  dream team..  he really good in run  &  taekwon from cool kiz ... 

[070816] 1 Night 2 Days

http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/happysunday/news/read?oid=312&aid=0000202454&pid=hot.030.104.997515&cid=1020402

• [+3440, -30] I almost died laughing at the “Ah, is that so?” part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+2806, -40] “Ah, is that so?” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The Ajae Athletic Championship made me explode in laughter. And Han Joonhee’s “ㅇㄱㄹㅇ = 0720″ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Explosion of creativity
  • [+2164, -34] Ha Taekwon’s variety skills are killer… Can’t he appear on more variety shows?
  • [+1597, -31] 0720 ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ 
  • [+1367, -27] Han Joonhee’s 0720 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+414, -7] “This is Rio” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+396, -10] “Is that so” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Youngpyo was funny too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+296, -6] I laughed a lot at the Ajae Test ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+263, -19] There was a lot of hate just earlier saying to stop inviting guests and that the PD’s not good enough ㅋㅋㅋ But today was so much fun
  • [+157, -2] In the picture beneath, Lee Youngpyo’s “ㅇㅈ = Acknowledge” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s smiling so brightly, it makes it more funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+156, -2] “Ah, is that so?” is going to become a more popular saying than “This is real” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
  • [+163, -6] My family suddenly bursted into laughter at “Ah, is that so?”

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1030377

• [+779, -15] Cha Taehyun was sincerely happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They’re always singing their song and now their wish has finally come true!!!! ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+562, -19] I was happier just watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Members, congrats on your wish coming true ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+422, -16] As expected of Twice…!! Cha Actor-nim likes it so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His wish came true ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+358, -12] ㅋㅋㅋ Today, the members looked like they were on top of the world ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really looked happy - especially Suchanie’s dad ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+278, -11] Twice is really pretty

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1030409

• [+949, -16] “Oh, I like it!” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+887, -16] Ah seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m going crazy ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Youngpyo wrote “Very” and was smiling so brightly ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+744, -17] Jung Joonyoung unexpectedly doesn’t know them well ㅋㅋ
  • [+720, -20] The Ajaes are so charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+485, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+354, -7] Yoon Shiyoon didn’t know either
  • [+297, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can slowly start smelling their ajae scent
  • [+264, -4] Look at their creativity ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+164, -6] What is “Uh, sleep” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+163, -2] They must not go on the internet much ㅋ

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1030408

• [+5323, -66] “0720″, “Ah, is that so?” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The birth of new sayings ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+4302, -55] “Ah, is that so” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That hard-carried ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+2765, -41] Ah, I really burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄲ Looking forward to next week ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+2221, -44] Ajae jokes are really my style
  • [+1212, -26] “0720″ and “Ah, is that so” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+592, -8] Why is it so cute that they’re thinking so seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were thinking and in the end it was “Ah, is that so” and “Angry-yo” ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+461, -7] Freaking cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+466, -10] I was eating and almost threw up laughing

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/148674770622/070816-1-night-2-days

• Like 11

happy the rating increase <3

some of knetz can complaint all they want but obviously majority of viewer still tune in every week and the whining haters keep complaining all little thing but it their losses if they choose to being petty by not watching or not enjoying the recent ep since it not their pd standard when some of the recent ep is still pure gold :P

i keep repeating the Ajae Athletic game so many time lol still funny everytime :P im so excited for next week

though i feel sorry for Dong Gu breaking heart tbh i see it coming with him being the last one reacting to the girl coming while every other men is celebrating and partying for the girls that pretty much earn him zero point from all the girls tbh :D

i won't take it to heart and just see it part of variety and maybe after this Dong Gu will learn this lesson to somehow know the timing when he should prioritize to win the game and when the timing to not care about winning since this is variety after all and thing can be unpredictable :P

still LOL everytime they sneakily mention gutaeng name here and there tbh and even mention  his super old fashioned trademark love beam :D

as much i don't care about Twice but im extremely happy whenever the boys wishes come true and their angel is coming to melt their tired body making them fresh and energetic again..

just look at how happy CTH though im sure he gonna get minus point from his wife lmao

and yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy for my Bogummy finally guesting <3

though such pity the gang split since i would love to see him with all of them especially the visual maknae JJY and Dong Gu :P

about JJY rumor some ppl talk pages back well that boy is unpredictable he can say difference thing and dream the next 2 years so better just enjoy him for now and just not worry too much of the future which not gonna be happening yet lol

he obviously still having fun with 1N2D and we know how much he care about the show and all his hyung

• Like 8

abt food truck .. already updted pic before this 

last part  on  http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/148674770622/070816-1-night-2-days 

Kim Jongmin’s agency said that the staff has it hard, so they sent a food truck ㅋㅋ

koyotefan ig already write on  2 weeks ago... based  from link  > kakaostory team helicam https://story.kakao.com/_eMpcs  owner alwys updated pic filming 1n2d 

Spoiler

Spoiler

9E5jrfI.png

• Like 6

Hello, everyone!

I backread a lot of pages. So sorry to surprise those who got loaded of likes from me. :heart:

I've been MIA here for so long but I never fail to watch a single episode of this show. This show is still on top of my watchlist. I've watched Kim Jun Ho on Sisters Slam Dunk and Ask Us Anything. He was still funny in other shows.  I've watched Kim Jong Min on Take Care of my Ref, Welcome Show, Ask Us Anything and Battle Trip. I've watched HongCha on Welcome Show and Cha Tae Hyun and JJY on Sugarman. I've watched Defconn with KJM and CTH on Sisters Slam Dunk. I've watched JJY in I Live Alone and TCOR. I've watched JJY's and Defconn's Battle Trip episodes.... these guys have been in a lot of shows lately. I'm glad to see them getting invited in a lot of shows. In case you want to watch Roy Kim with JJY on Flowerboy Bromance... it's here:

Roy Kim asked JJY how raw skate taste like since he had eaten it as a punishment on 1n2d. He described it as... after 10 hrs of working, your socks smell bad. Have you ever put them into your mouth? :P

Spoiler

Is this the happiest CTH I've ever seen? His eyes couldn't resist Twice.... it was a dream come true for him... and he has the most disadvantaged body position... how can he resist that?... LOL!!!

tumblr_obmf0wJRO41r54tyro1_400.gif   tumblr_obmf0wJRO41r54tyro2_400.gif

tumblr_obmf0wJRO41r54tyro5_400.gif   tumblr_obmf0wJRO41r54tyro6_400.gif

tumblr_obmf0wJRO41r54tyro7_400.gif   tumblr_obmf0wJRO41r54tyro8_400.gif

From I-tm tumblr

@traveljunkie84 Hello, kababayan! So JJY is having his vacation in our country... he mentioned it to Roy Kim in Flowerboy Bromance that he's going to Manila. I'm here in Manila but I rarely stroll around the city so I won't get a chance to even see his shadow. :D

• Like 13

Oh my.....I've been so busy in the past few months, I'm 2 and a half episodes behind :sweatingbullets:

So many things have happened. I'm still mourning the loss of my Yoo...what? Producer now? weekly dose. But I understand all those fatigues finally hit its toll and he just had to take a long break from those tiring trips. I always like the now new Yoo PD anyway. He has different vibes in good way.

And kinda cute, too. What can I say, I'm always a big admirer of God's creation. Especially cute ones at that.

Anyway, like how Donggu just keeps showing his love for everyone. He likes the skinships, doesn't he? 

Happy with the steady strong rating. It's practically flying solo in sunday variety program slot. Running Man is dangerously on 5% viewership and Real Men just can't find its way back as a strong competitor of 2D1N. 

By the way, I watched Taehyun on Immortal song. The guy can ROCK! I'd like to see him collaborating with Joonyoung. He was so cool even in that wig that I'm sure he was borrowing from Joonho :lol: He's just a happy virus in the episode.

Just gotta catch up the episodes soon. I miss Joonho's ridiculous antics, Taehyun's laughter, 2 maknaes bromance, Jongmin's two separated brains and Defconn's easiness.

• Like 6

+++   latest news released say  to cheer  kim junho +BICF   ------   Kim Jong-min -cha Tae Hyun Joon-young will participate in the opening 4th Busan International Comedy Festival (bicf) 26th    and defconn and shiyoon still no confirm attend becoz  scheduled problem.

so 26 august they not filming 1n2d based  what say defconn + shinyoon have another schedule...

---------------------------

see idea from her ....:star: how we from soompi forum 1n2d s3 send cake anniversary 1n2d:blush: ..  someone need leads this project -- collect money  -design cake etc .. have 1-2 cake shop >  online order and they will delivery that cake ..pay  using paypal... abt address just   send msg to staff 1n2d on ig  :D

-------------

just helped owner abt this 

Spoiler

Untitledvbbbewv.png

• Like 8

pre606_2.png

previewtext  e136 160814   already released & included   new trip  with kim junhyun - park bogum...

write member got  emergency call  gathered in KBS at night   .. how only junho-cth got mission bring guest ....

• Like 8

13879261_318821698464112_26365669036594213932681_318821695130779_452385338200597

whatt kind gms staff create this time??  ...........

Spoiler

13934849_318821691797446_52303509682268813902559_318821748464107_127792331015717

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/148868562917/1n2d-busan-comedy-festival

1N2D + Busan Comedy Festival

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002839772&gid=999339&cid=1020602

• [+1973, -60] The amazing thing about Kim Junho is that he’s probably the only person left of the original Gagcon members.
  • [+1500, -80] There’s no other hyung that works as consistently as this hyung. Do well in the future too!!
  • [+1227, -42] Kim Junho is the funniest on 1N2D ㅋㅋ
  • [+711, -26] Yaps~~~~~~~~
  • [+150, -17] He was so funny on Knowing Brothers
  • [+85, -7] Kim Junho - Fighting, Fighting, Fighting
  • [+71, -6] Remember These Members Forever
  • [+33, -4] When he takes off his glasses and doesn’t make a funny face, he’s handsome

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002547412&gid=999339&cid=1020638

1N2D’s Kim Junho, Cha Taehyun, Jung Joonyoung and Kim Jongmin, and Mudo’s Park Myungsoo, Haha and Jung Junha will be attending the fourth annual Busan Comedy Festival. Defconn and Yoon Shiyoon will not be attending due to scheduling conflicts.

• [+3535, -90] This saying was popular: “On Saturdays, it’s Mudo. On Sundays, it’s 1N2D” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+2246, -50] It’s not a battle, it’s going to be a collaboration (t/n the article phrased it like it was going to be a competition between the two)
  • [+1804, -106] It’s two teams of our Nation’s Variety Shows gathered in one place. I’m looking forward to this time’s BCF because the lineup is great
  • [+1398, -97] As expected of the loyal 1N2D members ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m remember the molka two years ago ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was touching. The bokbulbok ㅋㅋ
  • [+1054, -107] It’s still missing the last puzzle piece, Yoo-nim
  • [+114, -17] In variety shows, there’s a lot of business relationships where they’re close but don’t meet up privately. But the 1N2D team has such pure personalities that not only do they get along, they also exercise and eat together privately, invite one another, and if one of them has a festival, they go and cheer them on. It’s so great seeing their close friendship. Where is there a variety show that, every week, shows the face of their former member that left ㅋㅋ Gutaengie Hyung has been gone for over 9 months, but they still he gets mentioned almost every week. At this point, Gutaengie Hyung should receive some appearance fee ㅋㅋ
  • [+98, -6] In the past, Cha Taehyun said that it’d be fun if Running Man and 1N2D did a switch with just the members. But I think it’d be incredibly fun if they showed a 1N2D and Mudo collab on screen too
  • [+93, -5] All my favourite members are there. 1N2D, Mudo - Do well ♡
  • [+90, -4] It’d be fun if the 1N2D team and Mudo Team did a collab
  • [+75, -2] 1N2D, Mudo~ I’m totally looking forward to it!!
  • [+72, -6] It’d be legendary if they did a broadcast together~~!! Let’s do it~~^^
  • [+59, -4] ㅋㅋ Crazy.. It’ll be so much fun.. Looking forward to it..

• Like 11

8 hours ago, kjmcth said:

In variety shows, there’s a lot of business relationships where they’re close but don’t meet up privately. But the 1N2D team has such pure personalities that not only do they get along, they also exercise and eat together privately, invite one another, and if one of them has a festival, they go and cheer them on. It’s so great seeing their close friendship. Where is there a variety show that, every week, shows the face of their former member that left ㅋㅋ Gutaengie Hyung has been gone for over 9 months, but they still he gets mentioned almost every week. At this point, Gutaengie Hyung should receive some appearance fee ㅋㅋ

lmao yes to this Gutaeng hyung should get some kind of appearance fee XD

seriously yeah i don't remember any other show that mention previous member so much as him XD

anyway such pity Defconn and Dong Gu can't come if not they would be complete..remind me of when they appear in movie premieres there will always be a member who can't come but well can't blame them since this men is all hardworking busy peopleB)

i hope can see some fancam or vid of the Busan event...make me feel like watching their surprise appearance 2yrs ago again :P 

• Like 6

for 1st watched  this show becoz shinyoon  please understand abt kanari  + 1n2d ... everyone in 1n2d since s1 taste  kanari  cano ....  even guest /viewers also taste this,,,, 

Spoiler

20160814_1471170104_18644200_1_99_201608

WqEWMPM.jpg

cth called  include song joongki 

T5eK4kQ.jpg

IEljlzO.jpg

• Like 6

Cha Tae Hyun Shows Off His Star-Studded Network, Recruits Park Bo Gum On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Cha Tae Hyun Shows Off His Star-Studded Network, Recruits Park Bo Gum On “2 Days & 1 Night”

On this week’s episode of KBS2 “2 Days & 1 Night,” Cha Tae Hyunimpresses the cast and audience with his star-studded social network. The August 14 episode of the show features a trip to Cheongdo in efforts to cheer on the national team in the Rio Olympics.

PD Yoo Il Yong asks each team leader to recruit a close friend to come along on the trip.

Team leader Cha Tae Hyun’s first call is to actor Jo In Sung. Jo In Sung, however, is unable to participate because of a class reunion.

Cha Tae Hyun continues to make calls to top actors such as Kim Woo Bin andSong Joong Ki, further surprising the staff and cast.

His last call is to actor Park Bo Gum. Cha Tae Hyun asks, “What are you doing the day after tomorrow? We have to go on a trip, and they want us to bring someone.”

Park Bo Gum responds, “Thank you for thinking of me” and accepts Cha Tae Hyun’s invitation.

Team leader Kim Joon Ho successfully recruits fellow comedian Kim Joon Hyun to join the trip.

cr: soompi

• Like 8