[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

@montanariyeah im glad Yoo pd make it into 3 ep since it the last one we can enjoy the original member before they have new start with new member so this is nice happy trip for all of them...

i know the people who don't care/dislike/hate HHJ would skip this ep or say it boring or say it just a fanmeeting but no even she is special guest but it not just revolve around her and not only focus about her but the member themselves always the focus with how they react, all the weird and idiot thing they do just because they so happy and excited finally getting the girl of their dream on their show(after so many lies&prank&disappointment being trick by Yoo pd lol) so give them a break for the boys who rarely get their dream female guest this is like the max tension of them and JJY even say 1n2d is the best so Yoo pd succeed in making the members he cherish happy despite the backlash/risk before making them suffer again soon at least they have nice happy memory..

judgmental of other people of HHJ aside this trip really have so many epic moment from their hilarious trick and chaotic plan of wanting to meet HHJ again after plane and the plot twist it actually Yoo pd&HHJ who tricked them first and another plot twist of going home game when no one want to go home to super happy JJY(which is a delight to see the hyper flirty maknae) to KJM epic heartbeat (seriously this man is special and forever the odd one it just like he keep giving unexpected result or he just out from his closet without him even realize jk).

hahahaha i can't stop laughing and can't get over the fact his heartbeat keep on dropping with HHJ but it goes up with JJY like why.lmao when he say he like girl but Junho don't want to sleep with him anymore and everyone gonna tease him like they did with Defconn lol..seem there new bromance going on with JJY-KJM and Defconn&Junho nowadays lol..so for me this trip is as fun as others trip.

for me this trip is happy dose with the original members(with sneaky gutaeng appear in the premiere pic lol) before i get the reality check next eps when new member come and they might stop mention gutaeng at all after this since there already new member. even i know it will still be awesome but at same time it would be different feel since it like another new start like how i feel when season 3 just start when trying to get to know new member again :P maybe YSY gonna be the only normal,mature and the calm soul within the hyper members lol or he might actually show totally different side that no one expect and make Yoo pd have headache need to handle bunch of old kids :D 

• Like 7

Episode 585 (119) - Video Source: WITH 720P

0:00:01 - J Rabbit - Somewhere The Wind Is Blowing
0:02:24 - 조영욱 - 1982년
0:05:27 - DEUX - 굴레를 벗어나 
0:11:19 - PRODUCE 101 (프로듀스 101) - Pick Me
0:14:42 - 박인영 - 미연의유혹
0:18:35 - 김준호 (Kim Jun Ho) - 좀비 (The Zombie) 
0:19:09 -  Andrea Bocelli - Mai Piu’ Cosi’ Lontano
0:20:46 - 강미미 - 취권
0:25:14 - Christina Aguilera - What A Girl Wants 
0:25:54 - Yoon Mi Rae (윤미래) - ALWAYS 
0:26:25 - 안녕바다(Annyeongbada) - 별빛이 내린다 
0:32:42 -  CHEN(첸) X Punch(펀치) - Everytime
0:33:15 -  X Files Theme (Original Version)
0:37:25 -  K.Will (케이윌) - Say it! What are you doing?
0:37:55 - 고예진 - 나라를 위한 일
0:38:38 - Eagles - Desperado
0:39:41 - The Screentones - Stay Alone
0:41:11 - Eagles - Desperado
0:46:39 - Michael Jackson - Will You Be There
0:48:01 -  밀크티 (Milktea) - 쓰담쓰담
0:49:30 - Various Artists - Miracle (Happy Run Version)
0:51:45 - 노유림 - 웃음 요가
0:55:14 - 김준성 - 내 님의 얼굴
0:55:38 - Various Artists - 고양이를 어떻게 만져요?
0:56:24 - 모그(Mowg) - 매화틀
0:57:24 - 최용락 독수리 오형제
0:57:41 - Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honor or Humanity
0:58:46 - Kim Ji Soo - Secret Garden (BGM) 
0:59:31 - I Order You OST - 박송아 Theme
1:00:13 - 양정우 - 승리카센터여 승리하라! (inst.)
1:03:11 - 김준석 - 꼬장 하우스
1:04:34 - F(x) Luna & (LUKUS) Choi - Healing Love
1:06:05 - 신은래 - 꽃놀이
1:08:47 - Various Artist - 아저씨 어디있다 나타났어요?
1:09:21 - Secret Garden - Last Present (선물)
1:14:17 - 뷰티핸섬 - 너를좋아하니까 

Whooaa~ How hard it must have been for @celineum to list all that songs from season 2 and 3~ I now understand how much she must have struggled all those yearsT^T

• Like 9

about RM copied 2d1n, i think we should never judge any program or anyone, because yall know that many people say that 2d1n pretty much copied Infinity Challenge (Mudo) sometimes and i can see why they thought so. i can understand this situation because these three program were long-run variety show and sometimes you can avoid the similarity.

• Like 8

Heart rates based on what’s shown on screen

Joon Young 76-104 or +28

Defconn 112-138 or +26

JunHo 97?-109 or +12

Tae Hyun 101-120 or +19

JongMin 90 (but PD says 88) -79/below or -11!! 

JJ Min-Young 85-108 or +23 :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Rewatching this game, Defconn was disadvantaged from the start! If they get the difference like what they did in the winter episode (before and after temperature) it would be JJY who won this game! 

• Like 8

2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 : The Best Meal with a Drink, epi 67-69 
  win award at   2016 Houston International Film Festival ( gold  remi )

3.jpg

original articel abt this

this i got from their website award

nfXJ1IP.png

• Like 13

Episode 584 (118) - Video Timing Source: WITH 720P 

0:00:06 - 이영석 - 광끼 Title (99 주간극 광끼)
0:00:44 - 듀스 (DEUX) - 나를 돌아봐
0:03:54 - Various Artist - 1997 Spring (냉정과 열정 사이, 2003)
DJ Taco - Africana (Afro House Mix)
0:04:25 - 엄정화 (Uhm JungHwa) - Poison
0:05:05 - 유희열 - 여름날(워리어스 Live Ver.)
0:05:35 - 박성일 - The Office Junior (Misaeng OST)
0:06:06 - Marc Marder - Dinner at Eight
0:06:40 - Tony Bennett with James Taylor - Put on a Happy Face
0:08:10 - Low-End Project - 연애를 망친 건… 바로 나란 걸 알았다
0:10:36 - 고예진 - 나라를 위한 일
0:12:22 - Bruno Mars - Treasure
0:13:23 - 해이 (Hey) - Kiss Kiss Kiss
0:18:14 - 
0:19:13 - CNBLUE(씨엔블루) _ 이렇게 예뻤나(YOU’RE SO FINE)
0:21:02 - 양방언 - Wish to Fly
0:32:42 - 젝스키스 (Sechs Kies) - 예감
0:34:51 - 엄세현 - Cosplay 
0:38:38 - Various Artists - Miracle (Happy Run Version)
0:41:04 - 조영욱 - 신세계 정신병원
0:42:00 - 소방차 - G카페
0:42:26 - CNBLUE(씨엔블루) _ 이렇게 예뻤나(YOU’RE SO FINE)
0:43:37 - Mission Impossible Starshine Orchestra
0:53:23 - Lenka - The Show
0:54:44 - 최용락 - 독수리 오형제
0:55:32 - John Ottman - The Usual Suspects (Main Theme)
0:58:36 - Various Artist - 아기돼지 삼형제
0:59:26 - John Ottman - A Gift
Search Results
1:05:02 - The Soundtrack Kings - 첫 데이트
1:06:42 - The Soundtrack Kings - Amapola (Guitar Ver.) (이수의 테마)
1:06:54 - 듀스 (DEUX) - 굴레를 벗어나
1:07:14 - 정준영밴드 (JJY BAND) - OMG
1:07:31 - The Soundtrack Kings - 설레이다
1:09:20 - 한효주 (Han Hyo Joo) - Don’t You Know
1:11:54 - 장영규 - 초랭이 테마
1:12:24 - 에피톤 프로젝트 (Epitone Project) - 친퀘테레
1:13:25 - Maroon 5 - Get Back In My Life
1:14:29 - 박인영 - 미연의유혹
1:14:51 - 김선경 - 마지막 선택

Can anyone help me identify the song from 0:18:14? here is a link of the video if you don't have the episode. 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, salz said:

hahahaha i can't stop laughing and can't get over the fact his heartbeat keep on dropping with HHJ but it goes up with JJY like why.lmao when he say he like girl but Junho don't want to sleep with him anymore and everyone gonna tease him like they did with Defconn lol..seem there new bromance going on with JJY-KJM and Defconn&Junho nowadays lol..so for me this trip is as fun as others trip. 

They played mental telepathy game and the outcome is still the same combo from previous episodes (Defconn kissing JH, JH washing and kissing his feet while KJM washing and kissing JJY's feet)... it's causing me mental breakdown... so insanely funny! :P

tumblr_o5urmsjbyM1rttmewo3_1280.png

tumblr_o5urmsjbyM1rttmewo4_1280.png

from 1n2d-season3 tumblr

• Like 10

On 4/19/2016 at 7:05 PM, montanari said:

My cheek hurt from laughing while watching the latest episode. Everything turned out funny. The most funny moment for me and maybe most people who watched that episode was KJM's heartbeat. His heartbeat didn't react to Han Hyo Joo, but JJY. That was gold. :joy: How could it drop when Han Hyo Joo touched his hand, but beat faster with just looking at JJY's eyes? JJY is a pretty guy, but he still a guy. :P Yoo PD even gave it more time but his heartbeat just kept dropping. Han Hyo Joo was in disbelief and tried again but still no reaction. I wonder if this will be the running joke for him from now on like Defconn's forever single joke.

Yoo PD even teased him about it...

tumblr_o5was0CcgE1v2zvwoo1_500.gif

tumblr_o5was0CcgE1v2zvwoo2_500.gif

tumblr_o5was0CcgE1v2zvwoo3_500.gif

from joonyoungism tumblr

Spoiler

tumblr_o5w98jukEu1v2zvwoo1_400.gif   tumblr_o5w98jukEu1v2zvwoo5_400.gif

tumblr_o5w98jukEu1v2zvwoo3_400.gif   tumblr_o5w98jukEu1v2zvwoo6_400.gif

• Like 9

Cha Tae Hyun proves himself to be the ultimate husband

tumblr_inline_o5utv4VRDg1qhcop3_500.jpg

The April 18 broadcast of tvN’s ’Myeong Dan Gong Gae 2016 (‘The List 2016’)’ revealed its 'Romantic stars’ one-sided love stories,’ and an unlikely celebrity made the cut as second place. 

The second place went to none other than actor Cha Tae Hyun, who, despite being married, is still the ideal type of many actresses. As it turns out, there is a good reason why: the man is loyal to a fault! 

'Myeong Dan Gong Gae’ revealed the story of how Cha Tae Hyun first met the love of his life in high school and how he and his now-wife eventually got married even after parting ways multiple times. Each time the two broke up, Cha Tae Hyun was always the one to bring her back to his side once again, and after a while, he was able to convince her to settle down with him for good. 

Cha Tae Hyun even said, “I don’t film bed scenes,” revealing that he even makes sacrifices in his career for his wife. Cha Tae Hyun’s wife best never let him go!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/cha-tae-hyun-proves-himself-to-be-the-ultimate-husband

• Like 16

Guest chocmagma

Hello members! :blush:

@aileenrae32 It's Busker Busker - Cherry Blossom Ending :grin:

@montanari And their expressions, no fake expression at all. They're genuinely happy and excited so when I'm watching it, I can feel their happiness as well :glasses:

@beyaruth CTH is my ideal type of man. His wife and kids are so lucky having him as her husband and their father. He always help his wife in taking care of their kids. On Win Win, he told the MCs he even brings them out to a walk every morning because his wife is not a morning person. He doesnt feel embarrassed at all eventho he's the only man there. Even when the moms talk about their kids, he can join in and talk about his kids also. In TROS when he was visiting UTW, he brought Taeeun and Sujin along. When they're eating, by looking at how calm he is (he even fed Jion), I know he's used to it.

And.... yeorobun, remember 2D1N's ep of Highlight Special? They talked about Yoo PD and Wally. While watching Please Come Back Mister, I realise this :tounge_xd::

Cgaj_HKVIAAc22t.jpg:large

16 hours ago, beyaruth said:

They played mental telepathy game and the outcome is still the same combo from previous episodes (Defconn kissing JH, JH washing and kissing his feet while KJM washing and kissing JJY's feet)... it's causing me mental breakdown... so insanely funny! :P

So if i am not mistaken when YSY comes he will be the sole partner of CTH hahaha:D:D

• Like 6

Tae Hyun's wife is indeed a very lucky woman. Suddenly I'm so jealous of her, haha! Hopefully their marriage will last forever.

Jong Min & his heartbeat.. no one can ever beat his quirkiness :lol:

On 4/19/2016 at 2:15 AM, Korean People Cover and Footage said:

about RM copied 2d1n, i think we should never judge any program or anyone, because yall know that many people say that 2d1n pretty much copied Infinity Challenge (Mudo) sometimes and i can see why they thought so. i can understand this situation because these three program were long-run variety show and sometimes you can avoid the similarity.

I share the same opinion. Being unique and creative all the time is hard and things like this can't be avoided. It's how the producers, staff and casts deliver & execute the ideas makes the difference.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, chocmagma said:

Hello members! :blush:

@aileenrae32 It's Busker Busker - Cherry Blossom Ending :grin:

WAHH! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Haha Now, I can finally delete the video. xD <3 <3

52 minutes ago, mariekantalla said:

:lol: 1N2D used DOTS OST in their BGM ..... Oh my......:lol:

And they used it a lot tbh haha

=====

I was watching the first episode of season 3 just now, and it got me thinking... I wonder if they're going to surprise welcome Yoon Shi Yoon on his first appearance... :grin:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, aileenrae32 said:

I was watching the first episode of season 3 just now, and it got me thinking... I wonder if they're going to surprise welcome Yoon Shi Yoon on his first appearance

this remind me the first episode of Uhm tae woong in 1N2D season 1. The members went to his house to surprise him while UTW is still sleeping. They even borrowed some mattress and food from his house haha. IIRC, some of the food past the expiration date:sweatingbullets:

15 hours ago, chocmagma said:

CTH is my ideal type of man. His wife and kids are so lucky having him as her husband and their father. He always help his wife in taking care of their kids. On Win Win, he told the MCs he even brings them out to a walk every morning because his wife is not a morning person. He doesnt feel embarrassed at all eventho he's the only man there.

CTH is total husband material. He married his highschool sweet heart. Haha I'm jealous of his wife. He always mention his kids in 1N2D. His kids is freaking funny and adorable too :wub:

On 19/04/2016 at 11:07 PM, salz said:

hahahaha i can't stop laughing and can't get over the fact his heartbeat keep on dropping with HHJ but it goes up with JJY like why

Muahahaha Jong Min and Jung young perfect bromance.

• Like 3

@joycemay Now, I wanna see how YSY's house would be like too... will there be something unusual? Or is he the very clean freak guy? haha :w00t:

@rachelyun Man, look at that body! Since he just left the marine, his stamina and strength are probably very good right now... looks like the guys have a new person they're gonna go crazy with just to partner with him. lolll :phew:

• Like 10

@aileenrae32 omo...omo....I just noticed that marine-built body :lol::wub: *drooling

Is that Joonho and Jongmin immitating Shiyoon's posture? Oh those two....:lol:

@rachelyun excited, aren't we? One more week before welcoming new member episode. In the meantime, let's enjoy the 5 members having fun with Han Hyojoo. You will understand why we all here are rooting for them, 4 ahjussis and 1 weird kid as the maknae entertain their viewers every sunday.

• Like 8

@aileenrae32 don't tell me they could visit his house, noooo! so they are going to make fun of his room, his girly room :D lol

@jayne1874 I think I understand a bit, since the first rumors started I've watching some episodes and I already fell for Cha Tae Hyun, (I regret so much avoiding everything about him after disliking "My sassy girl"). I also like the maknae, his weirdness actually :P

I'm literally biting my nails waiting for it! 

• Like 7