[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

First of all...

...i watched the latest epi frm KBS world last sunday, and then there was one scene from the preview of the 'foreign friends' episode that didn't come out on part 2 later on. why did they cut it?? (the one where they were at the service area and carrying a palanquin) i was looking forward to that part...:blink:

....this cancellation thing reminded me of that one episode frm "producer". Why did they evn put that preview in the last epi? We've all been tricked!!!:lol:

...@flybabyfly i don't really like the love-line either. i felt uncomfortable watching since Seulgi is around my age... i was thinking more on the writing aspect of the show. i think those directors who left also had an impact to the show. comparing to this year's summer episodes to last year's, we kind of lack (maybe they were considering on Joohyeok's injury as well?). i'm still looking for what they missed in the show...that S1 vibe evryone's been raving about like last year's 1st year anniversary.  for example, the "autumn men" episodes was good but KJH was not fully there (not that i don't like CSH and KDH guesting). i would love to see something as good as that and with every member there. that is why i prefer them to regroup like that Bal-ri episode. it's more enjoyable to see them together. just like @melram1013 suggested, it would be a great idea to have a members vs. staff trip or JJY vs. the 5 hyungs. He promised PD-nim to get his revenge in winter time but that nvr happened last year. (but w/o a little bit of suffering, wouldn't it felt a bit like Hamster-PD's S2? Evn Bird-PD's "sufferings" was pretty good like sleeping on a deserted island in winter or sleeping in an igloo).. these are just somethings we can only ponder about. it's not S1 anyway - S3 has his own perks and i hope the writers can utilise that.

...@chocmagma and @beyaruth thanx. i'm glad to read that... i'm afraid i always write too long for pple to read, i'm worried the post might bother some pple. and no problem. hope to make some gifs for nxt epi (if i see something i like)^_^

• Like 6

Guest kayefaye

A couple of random updates about the members ~

Park Bo-young sent a food truck to the set of Tae-hyun's movie shoot. The banner read "For Tae-hyun appa, from the eldest daughter Bo-young" together with their photo from the female friends talent show. Incidentally, Bo-young will be on RM this Sunday so I guess we can expect a strong competition in the ratings.

KmGruTE.jpg

source: story here & photo here

Meanwhile, remember how Joon-young would always reference Pokemon in 2D1N quizzes? Like the squid thing in the pollack special and the Gyarados when they were at the museum. Well, it looks like those references have paid off as the maknae was just chosen as the ambassador for the new Pokemon movie. (Apparently, there is such a thing.) The kid must be so thrilled, he's living his dream! :lol:

ZFrjJbT.jpg?2

source: netizen comments here & photo here

So nice of Infinity Challenge (Ep.449) showing 1n2d S3 scenes...

The cast even gave KJM a standing ovation and acknowledged him as the "Legend of the Dummies"...

HaHa of MBC Dummy VS KJM of KBS Dummy... LOL!!!

EJW with KJM here... :w00t:

Thumbnail

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 6

Waw! KJM & EJW is together again.. I think I'm going to watch IC again now.. :D 

KJM & EJW is my bias on variety world. Thanks @beyaruth for posting those news n pics.  

Sorry for OOT. 

Since I can't have my wednesday dose of 2D1N my week is kinda boring now.. :mellow:

• Like 5

Waw! KJM & EJW is together again.. I think I'm going to watch IC again now.. :D 

KJM & EJW is my bias on variety world. Thanks @beyaruth for posting those news n pics.  

Sorry for OOT. 

Since I can't have my wednesday dose of 2D1N my week is kinda boring now.. :mellow:

Same here... glad that Haha's idea of "War of the Dummies" got 3rd place and he really wanted KJM to be there... LOL!!! To get EJW was his idea too... I'm glad it was aired timely when there was no 1n2d to watch this week-- at least I have something to watch and be able to see KJM & EJW with other funny guys from another show. :P

• Like 4

Guest kayefaye

10.18.2015 Ratings

Real Men                                    13.9

2D1N                                         13.6

Return of Superman                  13.4

King of Mask Singer                   13.0

Running Man                              8.9

Take Care of Dad                       3.3

KBS Happy Sunday                   12.9

MBC Sunday Night                    12.8

Thanks @kayefaye for the ratings... I'm curious to know the ratings of the previous week since only 1n2d didn't air.

I'm patiently waiting for the eng sub of the latest episode... I'm being tempted to watch the raw episode since Sunday night... need to endure for 2 more nights...

• Like 4

Thanx 2 @kjmcth for all the updates esp those PD photos... finally we get to see the other PD faces on an editorial spread. It was amazing!! Hope to see them with cast or the cast themselves on their own photo spread.

And thanx also to @kayefaye for the ratings. I was looking forward 2 that. Still not bad for only missing out 1 week. I am still happy about it :D

The previews/images is getting me excited. I am finger-crossing right now as I am in for a busy week esp this coming weekend. I hope to be watching it on time. I've been feeling like missing out on something lately and that was actually my dose of "1n2d pills" that I forget to take. I am so tempted to watch the raw now but got no time...

Keep coming with those updates guys!!!!! :lol:

• Like 7

Thanx 2 @kjmcth for all the updates esp those PD photos... finally we get to see the other PD faces on an editorial spread. It was amazing!! Hope to see them with cast or the cast themselves on their own photo spread.

And thanx also to @kayefaye for the ratings. I was looking forward 2 that. Still not bad for only missing out 1 week. I am still happy about it :D

The previews/images is getting me excited. I am finger-crossing right now as I am in for a busy week esp this coming weekend. I hope to be watching it on time. I've been feeling like missing out on something lately and that was actually my dose of "1n2d pills" that I forget to take. I am so tempted to watch the raw now but got no time...

Keep coming with those updates guys!!!!! :lol:

Yoo PD is charming... I recently watched 1n2d S1 Ep. 73 where KHD mentioned Busan as Yoo PD's hometown and so funny of the teenage female students were quiet in the presence of LSGi & KHD then out of nowhere enthusiastically shouted when they saw Yoo PD then his reaction was daebak... if only I know how to make a gif out of that video... sigh... I'd like to post it here (to share it here)...

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 6