Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hannawyf

this is my first time posting here~
so.. i'm so anxious when i saw only najung and oppa on the red carpet..   what if uri chilbongie is not the end game ;_______; there's about 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001% that might happen, but in case it happen, will anybody make fanfics about cb and nj happy ending? i hope someone will ;) i've been wanting to keep these thoughts for myself but i can't help to share here it since none of my friend is chilbong najung shipper T^T
please do tell me to remove this post if it's inappropriate  (or just remove it xD)

Guest hannawyf

kishaleigh said: hannawyf said: this is my first time posting here~
so.. i'm so anxious when i saw only najung and oppa on the red carpet..   what if uri chilbongie is not the end game ;_______; there's about 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001% that might happen, but in case it happen, will anybody make fanfics about cb and nj happy ending? i hope someone will ;) i've been wanting to keep these thoughts for myself but i can't help to share here it since none of my friend is chilbong najung shipper T^T
please do tell me to remove this post if it's inappropriate  (or just remove it xD)

Guest hannawyf

well, i have some imagination when i just watched hyorin's teaser now..
-scene 2013 in the last few eps-

cb is going to the room where he slept earlier *who knows what he wanna do there,get his sweater, or whatever* then suddenly nj come there too, and cursing this and that *well we know she and her cursing right? and who cares it's her place so she can be wherever she wants* so in order to shut her up, cb forced kiss her *gyahhh im squeeling right now!!* at the same time, oppa saw everything at the door and he runs away *cliffhanger, just to make the viewer thought that oppa was her husband and oppa was having  unfaithful nj*
-the next ep-

it is revealed that cb was nj hubby and oppa runs away because of something else *maybe problem with his family, or binggeure or hoya from am1997 but.. i don't wanna see him go gay so let's just pretend that he have problems with family* and atm sooksook also appears shaking his head watching the couple
okay enough hahaha when me and my epic imaginations run wild, nothing can stop us.. xD 

btw i just noticed something

yeon seok - 11 april 1984

sehun - 12 april 1994

hmm i'm going to continue voting now  \:D/

Guest doobidoobido

It's nice to find a thread that doesn't send me down in the dumps with almost concrete evidence that Oppa is the endgame, blah-tipity-blah blah, I don't care, I want Chilbong,

I WANT CHILBONG FOR NA JEONG YER HEAR?????

Um... Ahem... Hey fellow Bongers :P

I decided to join so I can chat it out with you guys here about all things YYS :D

Oh and thanks for the picspam... IbfyefebfifoahjlSGDJSAHGHITG!!!! *Wipes drool* Ok, back to talking.

So everytime I see @8001spring 's sig I remember, it was hilarious how seriously and meticulously Chilbong was explaining the trick behind how to see the Magic eye pictures in that scene, it was so exaggerated he was practically shouting!

That's why I want them to be the endgame you know, so the writers take another path, the Second Love conquers all path that seems believable and realistic, especially after they did the first love thing with Yoon Jae and Shi Won. And also, because more than with Oppa, Na Jeong becomes a 20 year old dork around Chilbong, whether it's the magic eye or the discussion that she should sacrifice his lifelong work into baseball for basketball, because seasons and playing indoors :P

It's true that at the beginning he merely showed interest in her because she was funny and she didn't give a damn he was Chilbong, he who pitched with a golden arm.

And seriously, if he does become her husband, just cause her regular derpiness made him laugh, there's hope for me yet who is not so pretty but can make you laugh your fluids out, I swears :P

Also, we can follow the story from start to finish if they're taking the Chilbong-NaJeong route, because oppa and her have all that history only they know that we don't. So we'll be outsiders in that journey.

Can't wait for Ep 11, I like how Chilbong is not only confronting Na Jeong about his feelings but Oppa as well. Who's next? Bing? Haitai? XD

Yong_Lihan said:

Also, we can follow the story from start to finish if they're taking the Chilbong-NaJeong route, because oppa and her have all that history only they know that we don't. So we'll be outsiders in that journey.

Can't wait for Ep 11, I like how Chilbong is not only confronting Na Jeong about his feelings but Oppa as well. Who's next? Bing? Haitai? XD

Guest doobidoobido

Jéssica De Freitas Maciel said: Yong_Lihan said:

Guest zelphietileternity

kishaleigh said:

@zelphietileternity  im just living here in korea for almost seven years but still my hangukmal is so poor..(shame on me) i just started studying 한국어 last year. I regretted why i didnt study the hangukmal five years ago..until now ..it is difficult for me to communicate with my korean friends. (im just a slow learner ajumma who loves chilbongie for najung)

;;)

Less than 12 hours to go guys! 
tumblr_mwiacj6XWS1qelp03o3_250.gifsrc: kreaseyur.tumblr.com
Flawless OTP is flawless. BTW, can anyone be so kind as to translate the BTS video? Dying to know what they're saying and what those little captions mean!
ETA: BAHA even the subbers at DramaFever think Chilbongie is the husband :))tumblr_mwp5du1C8Q1t1xt25o1_1280.png

Guest missymay

Actually I don't understand why trash shippers think he is the husband when there is a few hints in 2013 scenes except for mayo scene, suk suk calling him hyungnim... Any more hints ? In fact I think we have almost 10 hints in 2013 scenes pointing to Chilbongie as the husband unless they are red herrings!

missymay said: Actually I don't understand why trash shippers think he is the husband when there is a few hints in 2013 scenes except for mayo scene, suk suk calling him hyungnim... Any more hints ? In fact I think we have almost 10 hints in 2013 scenes pointing to Chilbongie as the husband unless they are red herrings!

Archived