Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest zelphietileternity

@Candid59

Yes that was the title lol. I think it might mean that either NJ will get with Oppa after he confesses or she will move on from him. Or on the flip side it could mean CB's crush on NJ ends since he moves on from her *shudders. Either way, the title implies a whole lot of heart break and major turning points for everyone so I'm rather nervous for Saturday! I can't help but be nervous since Oppa was narrating and CB looked crushed in the previews... I'm so horrible lol.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zelphietileternity said: candid59 said:@zelphietileternity I have that feeling that I'm being judged whenever I post anything CB/NJ related over there but I like to remind them once in awhile that we do still exist. :P Because I do think that some people feel discouraged to post anything their thoughts/feelings about CB/NJ because Team Chilbongie isn't as vocal or prevalent in the drama thread, which is a big shame!

Guest 8001spring

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Reply 1994″s “Trash Oppa” Jung Woo Poses for CeCi and Talks About Co-Stars’ Acting“Reply 1994″s “Trash Oppa” Jung Woo Poses for CeCi and Talks About Co-Stars’ Acting

Actor Jung Woo transformed into a handsome and charming gentleman with a playful twist that is reminiscent of his “Reply 1994” character, “Trash.”

Jung Woo recently posed for fashion magazine, “CeCi,” which has revealed a couple of cuts on November 19. The photos show Jung Woo dressed up in outfits such as checkered loungewear, posing in a nineties-esque home. Another photo shows Jung Woo holding up a bag of chips, which starkly contrasts his trendy and fashionable outfit.

After the shoot, Jung Woo, who has been acting for over 13 years, shared his thoughts on his co-stars and their acting.

“I think Go Ara‘s acting skills have been overlooked by her pretty looks in her past projects. She really seems like she’s acting like her life depends on it. Part of me thinks she should do this more comfortably but on the other hand, I know that it’s not easy to let go of the pressure. It’s so good to see her trying her best so I really want to applaud her,” he said as he praised his leading lady co-star.

On Yoo Yeon Seok, Jung Woo mentioned, “Chilbongie (Yoo Yeon Seok) has a superior sense and technique for acting. He knows exactly what to do and how to do it.”

“Bingeurae (Baro) and Yoon Jin (Dohee) both act pure-heartedly and with instinct. It’s so good to see them acting not with their heads but with their hearts,” he said.

Lastly, Jung Woo mentioned, “Haitai (Son Ho Joon) and I worked together in the past for the 2008 SeeYa music video for ‘That Person‘ as well as the film ‘Wish.’ Every time I meet him, I can see that his acting skills get better and better. As for Samcheonpo (Kim Sung Kyun), who is the same age as me, he is a really kind and pure-hearted friend. He is an expert on acting so I learn a lot from him.”

CeCi magazine’s editor Park So Hyun commented, “All throughout the photo shoot and interview, Jung Woo was honest and sincere, just like his character in ‘Reply 1994.’”

Credit: Soompi News and the girl who!

Guest yampaste

Hello! I'm so glad I found this thread full of YYS goodness hehee! I posted this on the 1994 thread but going to paste it in here too because I think my deduction will be more appreciated here since its a clue in favor of chilbongie : So the wedding was held in Seoul. And if both the groom and bride are from Masan... Shouldn't they hold the wedding over there instead since most family would be there? Why would they hold a wedding ceremony in Seoul if its not their hometown? Even if they have made it home by working in seoul and planning to settle down in Seoul, shouldn't the wedding ceremony be held in the hometown so all relatives don't have to travel all the way? The way I interpret a Seoul-based wedding is that one party has to be from Seoul! And that leaves us with the sole Seoul boy Chilbongie!

YAY! :) This thread has been moving so quickly - WELCOME to everyone who has just found this thread and has joined us :) Fun times ahead of us all!! Can't wait till we have Episode 11 to spazz, fangirl, dissect and overanalyze over hahaha. 
Anyone else think YYS will hopefully make an appearance on Running Man with his costars once the drama is wrapped? :D 

tumblr_mwld23Ouul1t0z18io1_500.jpg
cr; as tagged

PBJayism said: YAY! :) This thread has been moving so quickly - WELCOME to everyone who has just found this thread and has joined us :) Fun times ahead of us all!! Can't wait till we have Episode 11 to spazz, fangirl, dissect and overanalyze over hahaha. 
Anyone else think YYS will hopefully make an appearance on Running Man with his costars once the drama is wrapped? :D 

cr; as tagged

Guest yampaste

@inaho I know rite... He has quite the flower boy face, totally doesn't look like he is almost 30! And he has a perfect V-shaped figure *slurp* lol. 

Btw, did anyone ever watch the movie Horror Stories where YYS was the serial killer/kidnapper? I was just looking up his videos on YouTube and chanced upon the opening of that movie (actually clicked it because I couldn't read the hangul of the title lol) and it freaked me out because his character was so sinister. Ehh if anyone had watched it please divulge a spoilerish ending on whether the gal he kidnapped managed to escape?

Guest sehunah

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS THREAD EXISTED OMFG /JUMPS ABOARD/
Glad to know I'm not the only one having so much feels for this guy latelyI'm into k-pop and all that oppars jazz but then this tall, baby-faced, smiley, handsome, abs-fest, swoon-worthy (am I running out of adjectives yet?) actor had to come along and BAM.
He's just really a ball of sunshine okay T____________Ttumblr_mw2ab2BPac1sp81kxo1_250.gif

Guest missymay

The best part of all scenes CB with Na Jung is the one where CB own baseball and Najung was watching him. The scenes between them walking to the end of the stand is very shiok. Hehehe

I thought my husband is already romantic and cb beats him down. Hahha shshshshs

yampaste said: @inaho I know rite... He has quite the flower boy face, totally doesn't look like he is almost 30! And he has a perfect V-shaped figure *slurp* lol. 

Btw, did anyone ever watch the movie Horror Stories where YYS was the serial killer/kidnapper? I was just looking up his videos on YouTube and chanced upon the opening of that movie (actually clicked it because I couldn't read the hangul of the title lol) and it freaked me out because his character was so sinister. Ehh if anyone had watched it please divulge a spoilerish ending on whether the gal he kidnapped managed to escape?

jongfucius said: @inaho I read your comment in the drama thread and I was going to reply to you but thought it'd be best if I saved it for this thread, for fear I might get harped by the others for all my over-analyzing! LOL. 
"anyways so I was re-watching the episodes and while I was watching episode 3, there's a scene there where Najung was playing a game on her phone right, I don't know if anyone has pointed this out or not, but if Trash was the husband wouldn't he know at least what she was playing? I mean if he was the hubby wouldn't he know her pass times? Cause it does not make sense that he was asking the others what she gets after she wins first place (even if he is busy at work being a doctor, saving lives and what not,), they've been married for 11 years and knowing his personality, he is so in tune with Najung he should have at least known that tiny bit. On the other hand it was CB who answered what games she was playing and how she gets first place in most of them. What do you guys think?......"

MY EXACT THOUGHTS! I found it oddly surprising that Trash didn't know about the concept behind winning Anipang, that he even ASKED Yoon-jin about it. As you've mentioned above, Oppa is usually and always in tuned with Na-jung, it's evident in several scenes we've seen so far in the 1994 time frame. I recall a lot of people noting change in the characters in 2013, for example Chilbongie, going from cute and innocent in 1994 to being so jaded in 2013. Perhaps, that sequence where Oppa questions Yoon-jin aboout Aninpang hints at a change in Oppa and also his relationship with Na-jung as well? Their relationship is already beginning to change NOW, so that idea may not be a far stretch.
I know we're supposed to be taking these clues in with a grain of salt, but I can't help it when the clues seem to be in favor of Chilbongie being the husband (blame my biased feels!!!). It's hard to pass his actions off as normal behavior between two very close friends, because between two close friends of opposite genders, and with one being married you'd think the other would be more reserved with their actions, no? For those of us who've seen Reply 1997, (not taking in the fact that we already knew Yoon-jae would be the husband) lets recall the time when Yoon-jae had readjusted Shi-won's bra strap, what "bro in law" would have the audacity to do that to his own "sister in law" had Shi-won been married to Tae-woong? Their history and close relationship doesn't even excuse it. That very clue and scene was what solidified my confidence in Yoon-jae being the husband and not Tae-wong. Lol, I know I might be getting too ahead of myself but the clues in Reply 1994 are way too reminiscent of the clues in Reply 1997, and not to mention Chilbongie has been giving me too many Yoon-jae vibes...
Whether these clues are just red-herrings or not, there'll always be a hint of truth in them :) 

missymay said: I am so glad that YyS has done his military service. That is a smart move. Hope he will land better roles after AM1994. I have watched werewolf and GF and didn't even reconcile YYS in those shows *sheepish* I am glad that writer and producer choose YyS cos among all, I think YyS has more years of acting than the rest

Guest jongfucius

@raky thank you! I was debating whether or not I should've put one in but I'm so invested in this ship that I just had to :) Oh and @star2010 thanks for sharing those Cosmo photos of Yeon-seok. I'm really loving his hair style like that /swoons/.

Archived