Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

I'm kind of surprised some people were bothered the fact Bong-ah lied to Na Jeong about not having eaten yet! I know I'm 5ever biased but I know Bong-ah has his faults which I acknowledge and am not blinded to. Although he makes it hard to for me not gush over him when he continues being the adorable derpy puppy that he is. But I saw no problem with it other than it being a lie? It seemed to be simply just an excuse to spend more time with Na Jeong and nothing more. It's like when your friend calls you and you can tell they have a problem and want to talk to you about it, and even if you are busy at the time of the call, you lie and say you're not because you care. 

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aoikarin

Contain SPOILER. Sorry for people who don't want get spoiler, please skip my post. :D

ChilBong moves in??? WHAT THE .... I really don't know what to say. My first reaction is Aiiisssssshhhhhhiiiiiiiiiii.....!!!  I was so surprised that he moves in the boarding house and my negative thoughts raced faster than my logic. He will become one of annoying, thickskinned,desperate persistent contender bastard  in conventional K-dramaLAnd!! Andweeeeeeeeee!!!

But after a while and taking deep deep deep breaths... I cried happiness that CB moves in to boarding house. It means, more screen time of CB, more interactions with NJ and the boarders family, more stories open for CB's side... yup.. He's IN! he's not outsider anymore. I believe, writernim and PDnim will stick to his character since they've been very consistent (including trolling with the viewers everytime). Yes, I want CB's character to be exposed as much as possible and I want NJ falls in love with him during their "co-habitation" (tee hee hee) and her feeling for oppa fades as the distance now exists between them. Bring all the angst, I'm so reaady with my kleenex and I know CB will be the husband *super confident delusional mode*

Now as I know that oppa confirmed to CB that he has feelings for NJ, suddenly I feel so upset with OPPa. What's up with his skinships with NJ after NJ's multiple confessions? NJ is a grown up woman. He should stop NJ and himself from the excessive skinship. Call me conservative ahjumma. If he doesn't have any feelings for NJ and has no other intention,it seems OK with all the skinship (like Oppa to dongseng or friendly skinship like NJ and HT because we know they are strictly chinggu) eventhough it's kinda weird to me (thanks to great soompiers, now I know that Koreans like skinship a lots). However ,Oppa DOES have feeling for her!! and it's a big issue for me that he keeps touching her and maintain close skinships with her. NJ didn't know about oppa's feeling but CB knew it all. Oppa's actions with his unnecessary skinships were so unreasonable and unforgivable for CB and (ahem his shipper...*me!! me!! me!!.* It hurts NJ's heart and big eyesore scenes and heartwrenching for CB too. so far what I see, CB was very gentleman, he didn't recklessly touch NJ or made any sleazy skinship moves on NJ. (I won't count his gently kisses on NJ's lips as excessive skinships, because it's so pureeeeeee and his kisses trully showed his sincerity to NJ *swooon and I'm so agree with his moves* muahahahahaha) Sorry, I am very BIAS!! and in my opinion, oppa hids his feeling for NJ, yet maintain unnecessary skinship with her, I blamed him plays foul. *hmmff* HaH! I said it here!!  I can't say my opinion on Answer 1994 thread, Oppa shippers will hunt and kill me.. Scarrrrryyyyy. 

I noted that NJ had unconsciously attractions for CB. Started from massage-farting incident. They both blushed when their eyes met together. I bet she won't budge her eyes if it's HaiTai, Binggure or SCP. Then, Burger delivery scene. I LOLed at her reaction scanning CB's hot bare body. She practically didn't wink at all and drooled like rest of us. She talked harsh that she didn't want to go to his games but ended up came to his games ALONE (indicates secret dates), she dressed up girly for him on Omurice lunch date. She's a tomboy but she wore mini's and high heels to meet him. No sign resistance  after CB's sexy lips landed on  her lips and maaaan, he kissed her for more than 10 secs..there's plenty of time to slap CB if she didn't approve his move. So, I know there must be a time that NJ will reciprocate CB's feelings. Let CB suffers more for next coming episodes and let's enjoy the show until we find out CB is trully the endgame.

Feelings!! Nakkem!! I keep playing CB's theme song "feeling- together with you" B1A4..

Guest aoikarin

candid59 said: I'm kind of surprised some people didn't like the fact Bong-ah lied to Na Jeong about not having eaten yet! I know I'm 5ever biased but I know Bong-ah has his faults which I acknowledge and am not blinded to. Although he makes it hard to for me not gush over him when he continues being the adorable derpy puppy that he is. But I saw no problem with it other than it being a lie? It seemed to be simply just an excuse to spend more time with Na Jeong and nothing more. It's like when your friend calls you and you can tell they have a problem and want to talk to you about it, and even if you are busy at the time of the call, you lie and say you're not because you care. 

I feel like the Trash Oppa shipper picks on our Chilbong too much. He's human who has feelings, and it's nothing wrong to fight for his love.

Chilbongie is a complex character, as well as Trash Oppa. Both are very good husband candidate for Na Jung.

I just dislike the nitpicking of faults in Chilbong. It's not like Trash Oppa is perfect.

Guest JunnieZa

@Yong_LihanWhen I read your post, I immediately googled the dates. The collapse is on 29th June 1995, so I guess the 22nd June wedding date has another meaning. ;) Will pay more attention to the dates in subsequent episodes, it may be a clue why the Kim Jae Joon chooses the date... aoikarin said: candid59 said: I'm kind of surprised some people didn't like the fact Bong-ah lied to Na Jeong about not having eaten yet! I know I'm 5ever biased but I know Bong-ah has his faults which I acknowledge and am not blinded to. Although he makes it hard to for me not gush over him when he continues being the adorable derpy puppy that he is. But I saw no problem with it other than it being a lie? It seemed to be simply just an excuse to spend more time with Na Jeong and nothing more. It's like when your friend calls you and you can tell they have a problem and want to talk to you about it, and even if you are busy at the time of the call, you lie and say you're not because you care. 

Oh you guys, I'm so glad I jump ship, it's all kinds of crazy here and I super love it, still at work though so can't really post a lot but I'll be flexing my fingers once work is over can't wait I have so many things to get off my chest, all my feels I've been trying to hold it in since I'm at work but I couldn't help but let out a giggle or two while on the job thinking about all of you guys and today's episode

Guest jongfucius

So I just finished watching the episode raw, and goddamn the feels that I AM HAVING. My favorite scene is definitely the convenience store scene, how cute was that? They just screamed COUPLE to me <3 
They (the others) just love nitpicking at the teeniest tiniest little things, bias aside, I didn't see a problem with him lying about not having eaten already. Chilbongie obviously saw that as an opportunity to spend time with Na-jung and also it's not in his character to just up and leave Na-jung at the convenience store. It was a white lie, and it's not like it'll hurt or effect Na-jung in any way. I also don't find any fault in Chilbongie moving into the boarding house as well, it makes it more convenient for Chilbongie to develop not only a relationship with Na-jung but with the other boarders, and Mom and Dad as well. 
There are already assumptions going around that he'll go down the evil, manipulative and desperate path that most rejected second leads take, but I beg to differ. What I love about Chilbongie is that he's an assertive and opportunistic man, he knows what he wants and he's not afraid to take advantage of all of the opportunities he's given. I think that's where people confuse him with being too aggressive or imposing, and that's where they begin to see him in an antagonistic way. What's so bad about a little competitive streak? The boy is an athlete after all, and after that scene with Oppa, he sure isn't going to back down without a fight. 
Anyways onto episode 12's preview! UGH I cannot believe we have to wait another excruciating and long week just to find out what happens! Curse you MAMAs! 
As sadistic as it sounds, I'm really hoping it was Chilbongie who Na-jung was running in tears to go and see. From the looks of it, if Mom is in labor, Na-jung doesn't seem to be anywhere near the hospital nor does Dad seem to be anywhere near Na-jung as well. There was a short scene in the longer preview, showing Na-jung staring off worriedly into the distance with two other bystanders standing behind her so she's obviously witnessing the collapse. EEEEEKKKKKKKK! If it's Chilbongie standing in front of her, I really want him to just swoop her into his arms and give her a hug and wipe her tears away and I want to see her throwing punches at him for having worried her so much! ASDFGHJKL! 

Guest ineedpie

Guys! I am still spazzing after eight hours. LOL. I woke up super early this morning and immediately the very first thought that came to me was: Chilbongie and Na Jung is too perfect an OTP together. I am also thinking that Chilbongie will be good in bed, he seems very assured about himself and very, very sensitive about how Na Jung is feeling. It's sort of surprising me that I can be THIS emotionally invested in a couple. I had rarely have naughty thoughts myself, but suddenly my mind is full to the brim with the WHAT IF when Chilbongie and Na Jung finished their wedding ceremony and it's time to get under the covers.

At this rate it is going to kill me if he is not the husband. I've already associated so many fantasies with these two lovebirds and am conjuring up so many fanfiction in my mind.

Oh God. How epic was that last scene when B1A4's cover song was playing and we get to see Chilbongie's blurred wide shoulders and Na Jung's eyes went wide? I felt a little leap of excitement at that. This man-boy will get her in the end. He will, if Oppa doesn't step it up. Oppa will definitely be more active in the coming episodes, but Chilbongie is going to accelerate so fast he will be the one Na Jung lurves at the end of the day.

SO saturated with happiness that I wish I can keep it in a bottle and save it up for a rainy day.

Still waiting on the subs. Mehhh. But wanted to point out something that I thought was worth noting:
LOL at the dramaception in that first scene with the parents and Trash, Chilbong, Na Jeong, and Binggrae watching The Sandglass. Obviously it was a nod to us viewers and how we keep anticipating the next episode of this drama. But I found what Trash said veeeeeeeery interesting, about how if he was born in the next life, he'd be Choi Min Soo, who's the main lead of the drama. Even Dad and Chilbong have to admit that he's pretty cool. Then Dad asks Mom if she agrees and well and she immediately says "Lee Jung Jae!" (the drama's second lead man) while Na Jeong chimes in agreement right after. And then Na Jeong says, 
"It would be great to have a bodyguard like that...a person who protects me from the back silently. A man who only looks at me without a word. He is totally my ideal type!"  (the dramatic tone in which he says this is sooo hilarious) 
But then Binggrae says, "But it's still one-sided love." :((
Oh the meta guys! the metaaa!!!! Then dad makes a hilarious comment about how he must be pervert always looking at the girl and following her without being seen. But then his last point is, "More over, he could not even confess his love to a girl like a man."  Score for Chilbong for having avoided that all too-common Second Lead peril!
AND THEN NA JEONG SAYS, "But still Go Hyun (the main actress) also liked Lee Sung Jae a little, too."  Oh honey, if only you realized the weight of those words.
Writer-nim is totally aware of the main lead/second lead setup but is shaking up the standard conventions that come with it to mess with us and it's totally working. And since she's gone this far, here's to hoping she follows through and let the "Second Lead" (though Chilbong is SOOOO much more than I could ever hope for in a second lead) get the girl in the end.
I will admit that there are some things I'm still worried about. Such as how Trash isn't even considered a potential husband in the parents' eyes or how Na Jeong will come to the realization that she has feelings for Chilbong without looking like they came outta nowhere, especially since she still loves Oppa at this point and he has now finally admitted to returning his feelings. (Except, not to her. So there's that) Personally, I do think she's been gradually falling for Chilbong without even realizing it since episode 6 although others think otherwise. But there's no doubt that she deeply cares about him and shares a different kind of closeness to him compared to the other boarders. She's kind of tiptoeing the line between more than friends, less than lovers at this point but her feelings for Oppa which I do believe are genuine, obscure that making it harder for her to realize it herself.
*continues to bask in OTP feelzzz*

ineedpie said:

I am also thinking that Chilbongie will be good in bed, he seems very assured about himself and very, very sensitive about how Na Jung is feeling. It's sort of surprising me that I can be THIS emotionally invested in a couple. I had rarely have naughty thoughts myself, but suddenly my mind is full to the brim with the WHAT IF when Chilbongie and Na Jung finished their wedding ceremony and it's time to get under the covers.

Can't wait to make a few comments about this week's episode! However, I don't want to dig about without having the subs in their entirety. Alas, I shall wait!
EDIT: I love the piano piece when Na Jung and Chilbong are eating at the convenience store!

Guest hannawyf

I don't know if this is out of topic or what but, because of the mama, is it true that we will have our last episode on the 27th december? if so, i feel like throwing everything now.. :ar! angry-desk-flip.jpg

PBJayism said: princeye0l said: Omo, CB is moving in! I can feel CB's heartbreak in this episode and at one moment it seems like my heart can't take it anymore. I really want to give him a hug >:(< bong-ah, come to me instead!!!
And with the issue of CB moving in, i don't know why am I feeling this way but I don't think this is a smart move. It seems like I feel bad because Oppa (his rival) is gone and he's taking advantage to get close to najung.... but I hope the writers won't make his character evil... pls don't, I'm going to flip the whole universe if that happens. I know he's really aiming to win Na Jung's heart but Chilbong-ah please do it gently~

PBJayism

said:LOL Oppa/Najeong has been dragging from like episode 4 for me.

What I appreciate about Najeong/Chilbongie is how dynamic their relationship is - every episode there are different nuances that indicate an evolving relationship

. It's why I'm so damn invested to the point of going crazy. And it's why I stand by the fact that things can only move forward and stronger from here on out. They deserve an amazing ending and payoff to the beautiful buildup. 

Guest hannawyf

call me slow but i just noticed the fact that cb's name "joon" is already revealed in ep 3 *facepalm*
*currently repeating the drama while waiting for ep 11 dl link*

Hi...to think of it T's name is Kim Jae (something) n CB is Kim (something) Joon...it's weird if their name is so close/similar..no one in the house pointed this out/nitpicking..like in one of the ep. where HT playing a joke on a guy (Kim Tae Shik??) by saying his name is similar to a famous baseball/basketball player..and another thing..during Sook Sook went to toilet..he pointed the picture saying his bro in law looking good..while appa said he's the worst among 5 of them..we all know..ehem..one of the least in looks compare to other is T (but he hav that charisma to it)..or mayb appa just bitter by saying that..to CB since CB taking his daughter n CB didn't join Seoul Twin in the future...but who knows..kids never lied..I mean probably Sook Sook implied to CB??

I haven't much to say in accordance to the 11th episode. It seems that many of you have already seem to have spoken for me! However, I still have a few things I should point out.
In regards to the preview for the twelve episode, I noticed Bing, Haitai, YJ and SCP at the wedding -- they're a bit blurred, but they are behind Na Jung. Also, Chilbong is not present. The couple -- meaning YJ/SCP -- are also wearing the exact same clothes in the scene that they are calling someone over Na Jung's whereabouts. It seems the same way for Haitai, who is also concerned. From what it seems, the others [HT,YJ,SCP] have no idea where she went off. HIHIHI_zpse6c26a41.png
HIHIHI2_zps9015ef11.png

I honestly think, wherever she's running off to, will happen once she's at that wedding. I mean, she 's wearing the same clothing & bag. But I don't know about you, but I would find it difficult to go to a wedding, being flustered over someone talking about your looks, then talking about a 'woman's prettiness and recounting my crush's first love stuff' after having the guts scared out of you, crying in public,  and feeling emotionally 'beaten down' -- in whichever manner that may so happen.
Though I do wonder about the crowd around Na Jung, I admit my heart broke after seeing her father.
But who knows? All my words could be Richard Simmons. 
:))

Guest hannawyf

tamaharuchan said: Hi...to think of it T's name is Kim Jae (something) n CB is Kim (something) Joon...it's weird if their name is so close/similar..no one in the house pointed this out/nitpicking..like in one of the ep. where HT playing a joke on a guy (Kim Tae Shik??) by saying his name is similar to a famous baseball/basketball player..and another thing..during Sook Sook went to toilet..he pointed the picture saying his bro in law looking good..while appa said he's the worst among 5 of them..we all know..ehem..one of the least in looks compare to other is T (but he hav that charisma to it)..or mayb appa just bitter by saying that..to CB since CB taking his daughter n CB didn't join Seoul Twin in the future...but who knows..kids never lied..I mean probably Sook Sook implied to CB??

Archived