Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest JunnieZa

OMG!!!!!

He really looks hot!!! And the almost kisses looks very very naughty... I like.... ;)

@inaho like you, I am very very VERY interested in the subsequent CB/NJ kisses. Don't give me the sweet innocent kisses!!!

Reply 1994!!! I demand you to give me the full blown make out sessions btw CB and NJ!!!

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jongfucius

OMG OMG OM G IM SPAZZING OVER THAT DARN MV!
LAWWWD JESUS TAKE DA WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL! THAT HAIR THOUGH<3
Ok, I need to calm myself lol. Thanks for sharing! No seriously, I think he can totally bring on the hot and passionate kisses with Na-jung. Our Chilbongie/Yeon-seok is not an innocent one *coughOLDBOYcough*. 

O.O OMG. Yoo Yeon Seok looks so incredibly sexy in that MV WHAT. WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?! No news of it at all but gahhhhhhhhh he's so forceful in that MV wow. LOL. I want to see htat full one soon. Now in fact.

@PBJayism Aww thanks! Ahaha I feel like I post essays on the drama thread sometimes and am embarrassed to see how much is written ^^;; But yeah I get why so many people come to this thread because Chilbong loving is well, loved and welcomed :) I'm still totally convinced Chilbong is end-game hahaha so I love seeing a thread of people who are convinced too.

Also I totally agree with you - I find Najung so much more endearing! Shiwon was great but had the tendency to seem...selfish, in a way? Najung gives it her all though and is really such an amazing daughter and responsible person (in the midst of all her swearing and fangirling haha) that it's palpable.

And yeah, I feel like Chilbong is complex, but there's complex and there's K-netizens "complex" (which always apparently equals angst....) haha. So I should have phrased it as a he kind of needs a note of "emotional angst" like @candid59 wrote! What I love about Chilbong is he's complex but not baggage-filled, if that makes sense? We know he has problems - his family is a problem, for one - and the fact that baseball has been his only goal in life is sad as well as happy. He's the best pitcher in all the Korean colleges yet...he doesn't seem to have any outside interests or friends, which is why he latched onto the boarding house and Na-jung and everyone so easily. Yet at the same time, he's just so friendly and positive and doesn't let his family issues beat him down. Unfortunately having baggage seems to be the K-audience preference lol...

I am so impressed with YYS acting. He can do wide range of characters. He is so good at being that character he is portraying, he is a chameleon. When he does the bad guy, he gets hate mails. When he plays the good guy like Chilbong, he makes ladies swoon. Now he plays a sexy guy and different side of him comes out. Wow! But my favorite is the current one--warm, gentle and passionate Chilbong!!!

THIS PREVIEW SAVE ME NOW. A serious Chilbongie, a super focused one...so attractive, his focus ~ And now Oppa seems to be shaping up too and being more active. The tension~~~

Guest kishaleigh

Ep.11 preview

Chilbong: Sunbaenim, I have something to ask you.

What i think is right?

Trash: yeah its right, and what can you do about it?

Disclaimer: im sorry guys..im not good in english as well as in korean but this is what i understand in their conversation.

:D

Guest zelphietileternity

@kishaleigh Your translation is very good, it's just that you can say that Oppa says something more along the lines of "Yeah and what are you going to do about it?" So what they say to each other is pretty much along the lines of this:
CB: Sunbae... I have something to say to you. (there's a cut so we don't know what CB says to T) What I'm thinking of is right, right?T: If you're right, what are you going to do about it? 
aslkjsljawfjkljweio
FINALLY Oppa confirms SOMETHING! Anyways, it must be something pretty devastating since CB's eyes which weren't tearing up before are suddenly red rimmed. It could be about NJ but then again it could also be about Binggrae. After all B is still CB"s cousin so T could be saying something on the lines of "you're his family so what are you going to do as his family (as in you should be doing a whole lot more than you're doing right now)." It probably ISN'T about B though and probably is about NJ but I just put it out there since the production team LOVES to troll us all lol.
Anyways if it is about NJ and T just confirms that he likes her then I have a feeling that CB will either:A) Say something along the lines of "then treat her right because she deserves more."or B) Say "Well I'm not planning on giving up on her."
Believe it or not, I actually think it might be more along the lines of a) or at least I hope he says something like a) because then that would just show how much he cares for NJ and notices her suffering. And I know it's sadistic of me, but I hope NJ and Oppa will hurry up and date because it would only just accelerate them finding out that they actually DON'T want a romantic relationship and actually prefer being like family like it is right now. Then the entire department store debacle can happen and NJ would realize just how much she cares for CB. Because quite honestly I think NJ being with Oppa is just very stupid in a narrative sense.
I have nothing against Oppa and think he's a great guy but lets be honest here if Oppa ends up being the end game how boring would that be? Unlike AM 1997 where we were focused equally on Shiwon's coming of age as we were on finding who her husband was, in AM 1994 the central conflict is who NJ's husband is. Right now with NJ like T, all he has to do is confirm his feelings and then the conflict would be over. No offense, but the reason why there are love triangles in dramas for the main characters is because if LOVE is the focus of the drama then it's much more interesting to see people FALL in love and reaching the stage of finally being in love at the same time then just watching a couple be happily in love. 
People could argue that's why NJ's going to simply date CB for a little while until T comes around but, seriously, she confessed to him MULTIPLE times so it's going take a lot of ridiculousness to explain away T's inaction for more than HALF the series. Quite truthfully, even if T had a good enough excuse to stay away from NJ and hurt her for so long then we have to question if he actually is the best choice for her. After all being in a healthy and happy relationship is when two people are communicating openly and making the other person feel secure in the other person's affections. Though I know Oppa is an AWESOME guy I find that perhaps because of their personal history and their sibling like relationship, he won't be the best guy for NJ since he won't make her feel loved as a WOMAN. And that's where CB excels in lol.
Sorry for my ridiculous rant, I just had to get it out of my system. I know my CB end game rant might not seem coherent (or logical to tell the truth haha) but I just feel so strongly that for narrative purposes CB should be the husband. 
YYS and JW just rocked in that very short teaser! They're amazing actors! Did anyone notice though how at 9 seconds into the preview, Oppa kind of makes a face like it hurt a lot and he's pissed that CB would have the nerve to throw a ball that hard? I kind of laughed at that part lol. 

Archived