Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Oppa/Chilbongie SHOWDOWN TIME. Errrrmahhhgawdddd you can feel the tension mounting. Oppa seems relaxed and diverts his attention to practicing catch but Chilbongie is focused on trying to ask about Najeong. KLAFK;ASDK;FS;F;SDFJ;LSSJ;LFSD;S WHAT IS HAPPENING????? I *think* he says that he likes Najeong ... but he's curious about Oppa's feelings towards Najeong??? And he asks for confirmation. Oppa says yes he likes Najeong. SIGH. ACKKKKK 
EDIT: HOLY CRAP GAUNTLET HAS BEEN DROPPED. Chilbongie says the game isn't over LOL. That's RIGHT my boy, you fight for your girl!!
EDIT 2: Chilbongie's form is completely bust and he doesn't pitch well at all - following the confrontation with Oppa. 

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ineedpie

What is Chilbongie saying to Oppa? The piano music is playing, and Oppa seemed affected. Someone tell me please! Is he asking Oppa for permission to date Na Jung? Is he telling Oppa not to take Na Jung's feelings for granted? I'm freaking out. *breathes in breathes out*

EDIT: Sorry, guys, for the overreaction. I just have so much feelz right now and I don't think the main thread will appreciate it there.

Omo, CB is moving in! I can feel CB's heartbreak in this episode and at one moment it seems like my heart can't take it anymore. I really want to give him a hug >:(< bong-ah, come to me instead!!!
And with the issue of CB moving in, i don't know why am I feeling this way but I don't think this is a smart move. It seems like I feel bad because Oppa (his rival) is gone and he's taking advantage to get close to najung.... but I hope the writers won't make his character evil... pls don't, I'm going to flip the whole universe if that happens. I know he's really aiming to win Na Jung's heart but Chilbong-ah please do it gently~

Guest JunnieZa

princeye0l said: Omo, CB is moving in! I can feel CB's heartbreak in this episode and at one moment it seems like my heart can't take it anymore. I really want to give him a hug >:(< bong-ah, come to me instead!!!
And with the issue of CB moving in, i don't know why am I feeling this way but I don't think this is a smart move. It seems like I feel bad because Oppa (his rival) is gone and he's taking advantage to get close to najung.... but I hope the writers won't make his character evil... pls don't, I'm going to flip the whole universe if that happens. I know he's really aiming to win Na Jung's heart but Chilbong-ah please do it gently~

kishaleigh said: princeye0l said: Omo, CB is moving in!  I can feel CB's heartbreak in this episode and at one moment it seems like my heart can't take it anymore. I really want to give him a hug >:(< bong-ah, come to me instead!!!

Goddamit it's not up on Viki yet wahhhh!!!! Ahhhh!!! I need to join in the spazzzin!!! skjdhldjal
BUT OMG OMG PREVIEW SSJFLKFJS Okay, I don't KNOW if this is the Sampoong Collapse yet but it could be but OMG OMG THAT IS OBVIOUSLY CHILBONGIE APPROACHNG HER RIGTH!?!??! But then...

That means he didn't get into an accident? Or got a little injured but maybe Binggrae was the one who got majorly hurt but Na Jeong thinks Chilbongie might have gotten hurt too cuz I don't seen Bingbing either and maybe Hai Tai/SCP/Yoon Jin can't contact them both so she freaks out OMG THEY'RE SOOOO ENDGAME STAHP IT WRITERS

Also YESS it looks like Na Jeong and Oppa are going to date and get each other out of their systems bwahahah. Okay that didn't sound right but I foresee a LOOOOT of angsty situations with that setup especially if Chilbong is going to be moving in.

(spoilers blacked out) In the longer preview shown at the end of episode 11 I'm pretty sure it's Binggrae who calls Trash saying Sunbaenim hurry over here. I too think the guy she stands in front of is Chilbongie but I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.

tyrell said: For those thinking Na Jung/Chilbong doesn't work.

To discredit Chilbong's feelings for her to nothing than a mere crush lessens his presence, his purpose in the story — as if he is nothing more than a red herring to the Na Jung and Trash ship. 

The fact that he considers the boarding house above even his parental's place should be a red flag in itself, although I will also bring up him calling Na Jung's mother mother in order to articulate just how lonely Chilbong is. And yet, in order for him to to consider it a home, it is important for him to learn that the inhabitants of said boarding house live and had lived differently from the urban lifestyle he was so accustomed to. It will be these people that will perhaps be closest to him; strong friendships, after all, are made through the test of time and experiences one lives through. 

Emotions prelude to action. Does this mean his actions towards her are not sincere in comparison to Trash's, merely because of the fact that Chilbong met her later on in his life? Chil Bong recognizes the potency of love, stating to Na Jung in 2013 that he was “innocent, and all he knew was baseball”, considering her and baseball as the most important things to him at the time. [if he were not the husband, he cares enough to continue keeping some sort of relation with her for nearly twenty years.] 

I love the idea of Chilbong being the husband because it sends the message that it is possible to find someone who “gets” us the way our childhood friends can, as long as they are willing to stick with us at our best, through the rough, to the end. 

Who can say that one type of love is better than the other? Love and its bonds are interdependent.

Love does not have levels. Romantic love is not anymore important than sibling love because in the end, the amount of loyalty remains the same.

Guest JunnieZa

PBJayism said: (spoilers blacked out) In the longer preview shown at the end of episode 11 I'm pretty sure it's Binggrae who calls Trash saying Sunbaenim hurry over here. I too think the guy she stands in front of is Chilbongie but I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.

Guest kimchiflavoredplot

PBJayism

said: (spoilers blacked out) In the longer preview shown at the end of episode 11

I'm pretty sure it's Binggrae who calls Trash saying Sunbaenim hurry over here. I too think the guy she stands in front of is Chilbongie but I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.

PBJayism said: (spoilers blacked out) In the longer preview shown at the end of episode 11 I'm pretty sure it's Binggrae who calls Trash saying Sunbaenim hurry over here. I too think the guy she stands in front of is Chilbongie but I JUST DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.

Archived