Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

missymay said: Actually I don't understand why trash shippers think he is the husband when there is a few hints in 2013 scenes except for mayo scene, suk suk calling him hyungnim... Any more hints ? In fact I think we have almost 10 hints in 2013 scenes pointing to Chilbongie as the husband unless they are red herrings!

Guest kishaleigh

I went to reply 1994 fb page...mostly fans are rooting for chilbong..then i read javabeans recap...chilbong shippers are vast many. Even girlfriday and javabeans are chilbong shippers.. ;))

kishaleigh said: candid59 said: missymay said: Actually I don't understand why trash shippers think he is the husband when there is a few hints in 2013 scenes except for mayo scene, suk suk calling him hyungnim... Any more hints ? In fact I think we have almost 10 hints in 2013 scenes pointing to Chilbongie as the husband unless they are red herrings!

Guest JunnieZa

I just finish watching Re-encounter (Thanks @Candid59)YYS is really good in it! The way he expressed the character through his expression is totally spot on. I was in tears at a few points of the movie!

For those thinking Na Jung/Chilbong doesn't work.

To discredit Chilbong's feelings for her to nothing than a mere crush lessens his presence, his purpose in the story — as if he is nothing more than a red herring to the Na Jung and Trash ship. 

The fact that he considers the boarding house above even his parental's place should be a red flag in itself, although I will also bring up him calling Na Jung's mother mother in order to articulate just how lonely Chilbong is. And yet, in order for him to to consider it a home, it is important for him to learn that the inhabitants of said boarding house live and had lived differently from the urban lifestyle he was so accustomed to. It will be these people that will perhaps be closest to him; strong friendships, after all, are made through the test of time and experiences one lives through. 

Emotions prelude to action. Does this mean his actions towards her are not sincere in comparison to Trash's, merely because of the fact that Chilbong met her later on in his life? Chil Bong recognizes the potency of love, stating to Na Jung in 2013 that he was “innocent, and all he knew was baseball”, considering her and baseball as the most important things to him at the time. [if he were not the husband, he cares enough to continue keeping some sort of relation with her for nearly twenty years.] 

I love the idea of Chilbong being the husband because it sends the message that it is possible to find someone who “gets” us the way our childhood friends can, as long as they are willing to stick with us at our best, through the rough, to the end. 

Who can say that one type of love is better than the other? Love and its bonds are interdependent.

Love does not have levels. Romantic love is not anymore important than sibling love because in the end, the amount of loyalty remains the same.

tumblr_mwmvqerePo1rgnsfko1_250.giftumblr_mwmvqerePo1rgnsfko3_250.gifsrc: dukdukva.tumblr.com
Why are Bong-ah's eyes glistening with brightness though!??!  :(( (Ugh, Yeon Seok is slaaaaying it with those eyes)
Dunno if this was already mentioned but could it be that even though Chilbong knows Na Jeong has feelings for someone else, he is tired of literally seeing Na Jeong so hurt because of it, so he's confronting Oppa as a way to get him to admit and own up to his feelings just so Na Jeong won't be hurt anymore? Arghhh I can't decide if I want him to do the idiotically noble thing and step aside and wait til Na Jeong, for lack of a better phrase, gets Oppa out of her system and start anew with Chilbong or for Oppa to make it hard as possible for Chilbong to get the girl. 
Ahhhh less than 3 hours til we find out!
@tyrell OOOH GURL FINALLY! Glad you decided to join us! :D

candid59 said: kishaleigh said: candid59 said: missymay said: Actually I don't understand why trash shippers think he is the husband when there is a few hints in 2013 scenes except for mayo scene, suk suk calling him hyungnim... Any more hints ? In fact I think we have almost 10 hints in 2013 scenes pointing to Chilbongie as the husband unless they are red herrings!

@CANDID59 - GURL, YOU KNEW IN THE DEEP DEPTHS OF YOUR HEART I WAS COMING. Sooner or later I was going to burst. Might as well burst my love with all of you. :-*

Guest jongfucius

With all of the clues/hints aside, I can feel it deep down in my bones that Chilbongie is the husband. My spidey senses are tingling lol, though it could be the delusion and biased feels talking but a really big part of me IS telling me that it's him, no doubt. I will go down with this ship no matter what, I don't care what anyone says or does :) @tyrell welcome to the club I enjoyed reading your post ~

@tyrell WELCOME <3 And what a way to join us. That post was just beautiful! 
tumblr_m7ym5yDLxf1qiyde3.gif

--
tumblr_mwpi1oLj9f1qg8hfjo1_500.jpg
cr: jenniecha.tumblr.com
Guys, it HURTS already to see him like this. I don't know how I'm going to make it through tonight's episode without having to adopt pregnancy breathing. 

Guest kimchiflavoredplot

Wow, it's nice to be back!  :D
So here's the thing: I have to STOP myself from watching episode 11 without subs, so I decided to divert all my attention by watching... more Chilbongie. :))
Does anyone know where I can watch "Eighteen, Nineteen" with subs?
I know episode 11 is gonna be epic but! I have to wait for the subbed version before anything else--so I need to take my mind off all the what-ifs. The 2012 movie seems interesting (and I'm not complaining about the abs either *wink wink*

Guest ineedpie

I wish I could fast forward Oppa scenes during live streaming. Like, I need to see my Chilbongie NAO. He is hurting. It hurts so good, too, oh god, what is wrong with me. I hope there's a big payoff for him in the end.  Grr...Na Jung ah, you're hurting this baby boy. wjkfbwjkfbkjad

I can't write properly now. They're showing him on the balcony with Oppa downstairs. Why is my live streaming so slow???

:((

Guest ineedpie

OMG CUTE MOMENT WITH NA JUNG! ASJHABdjhsbfjsdbfsm SHe cracked an egg on him and he wants to do it too on her OMG I'm ready to go to heaven.

Archived