♛♚ The Official Thread of YoungSang Couple ♚♛ ♥ Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye ♥

Sulli Minho

melonchan said: For those of you who are following along with the fic - sunkenshipsails.tumblr.com has updated the Young Do and Eunsang fic. I was reading it on my dinner break at work and I had to take my jacket off, I was suddenly overly warm. I think only 90% of that was due to my coworkers turning the heat on ridiculously high.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

melonchan said: For those of you who are following along with the fic - sunkenshipsails.tumblr.com has updated the Young Do and Eunsang fic. I was reading it on my dinner break at work and I had to take my jacket off, I was suddenly overly warm. I think only 90% of that was due to my coworkers turning the heat on ridiculously high.

The fic lives here
The home url is sunkenshipsails.tumblr.com where you can read FAQ, her replies to fanmail, etc.

KYAAAAAA XD
SPAAZZZZING TIME !!!!!
This ship already sailed with Youngie's captain in the back of the gate. It seems like his fringe finally down and he looks so hot ( mul,mulmul, where's mul ?? I need mul muuulll )
Tonight i'm so blessed with spoiler of Youngie. My heart flutters so hard and even i want to kiss my macbook as long as i see his appearance ( gosh, hate me!! )
KYAAAAAA, my ship already sailed everybody. Youngie and Eunsang scene are starting their moment :X

Lol ...why do I feel that you are all (including ME) hoping for a two timer Eun Sang :-?  ? I don't have a dirty mind but this is the only solution  to have a full hug a full kiss , at least a half little kiss, a noodle date... and some other dates with Yound Do . but i want an innocent two timer Eun Sang with a true heart and true feelings for YD,too.
Please don't throw rocks at me and don't beat me ... it's YD & ES fantasy land thread so I'm just saying... ^:)^

The fic lives here
The home url is sunkenshipsails.tumblr.com where you can read FAQ, her replies to fanmail, etc.

bluephoenix said: Lol ...why do I feel that you are all (including ME) hoping for a two timer Eun Sang :-?  ? I don't have a dirty mind but this is the only solution  to have a full hug a full kiss , at least a half little kiss, a noodle date... and some other dates with Yound Do . but i want an innocent two timer Eun Sang with a true heart and true feelings for YD,too.
Please don't throw rocks at me and don't beat me ... it's YD & ES fantasy land thread so I'm just saying... ^:)^

Guest chloedramagrl

The fic lives here

GUYSS... our couple get the move.. their scene really killed.. thank god I didn't watch the preview cuz its break my heart so much..

and with the STILL I live again.. My heart got heal somehow.. and it's beating so hurt and so healthy that make me can't wait for the scene..

and of course to see uri Young Do with new hair style.. its my list to watch for this week episode..

cheer up guys.. just like our thread tittle "this ship is still sailing chingus hop on"..
>:D< :x

Guest darlings

@ruzikieOh gosh. I'm terrified. A part of me doesn't even want to know what's going to happen to them because I don't want to see his heartbreak :'( I'm going to end up crying too. Should I stock up on some ice cream already? 

@darlings you should dear. I should buy a ton of tissue, chocolate and even worse an emergency number for the winter attack because of Youngie. Gosh, i felt like i was tripped by the people., Arggghhhh, i feel Youngie will be rejected by her :((

Guest darlings

@ruzikieUgh. I have tissues, Must get some chocolate, and some ice cream. Ugh, I'm already trying to prepare myself for this. Because I, too, feel like he's going to get rejected. He's been kind of rejected already ? :(
I want him happy ! 

Archived