♛♚ The Official Thread of YoungSang Couple ♚♛ ♥ Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye ♥

Sulli Minho

hello I'am new here first I want to share I like Lee min ho and Psh duet but when the story goes on I just can say Woo bin-ah sarange.. :x

I mean who can fall in love with his character,he is hot,rich,also sweet even I don't like his face for the first time but he can made fall in love with her acting and now I love Young do with Eunsang.I love to hear this thread so we will make this tread still alive fighting :)>-

I just watch until eps 11 and love it when young do always take care eunsang with his ways that is made me giggle when watched so,so I'm waiting next episode even I know next will be sad and more sad scene but I hope more skinship between young do and eunsang :P

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@noonanana..
welcome in this thread.. I hope so.. this thread need to be alive guys..  YD-ES shipper.. please keep coming..

me too.. hope some skinship between YD and ES.. and I really hope eun sang can be more soften to Young Do.. and make him as her friend just like Chan Young.. I just love eun sang and Chan Young interaction as friend..

I know Young Do would not be able to get the girl.. at least as her friend.. and can be more spending time together.. my wishes..

^ Wow a shipping thread for Young do and Eun sang!! like i said iv always been mesmerized by the chemistry between woobin and shin hye!! there is something electric about them that i cant help but wish they both could end up together,..i know there is no chance of YD and ES ending up together,but i hope we get to see more heart warming scenes between them atleast.... :x :x

Good job with this thread, girls :) .
I want to believe that YD ES ship won't sink. I even go into delulu wishing they will end up together but then I come back to earth and realize he is the second male lead and it's unlikely to happen. But a girl can dream :P

This is my second time shipping the second lead in a korean drama . First time I shipped Lee Ga Young(first female lead) with Jung Jae Hyuk (second male lead) from 2012 kdrama Fashion King. And I shipped them from the beginning.

Although Ga Young(first female lead) was in love with Kang Young Gul (first male lead)  and had a very romantic and close relationship with him I was in a totally AWE to see she ended up with Jung Jae Hyuk who was in love with her and pursued her. So , everything is possible .... :)

Young Do is a complex person with intense feelings even if he has a rough personality I think once his heart will be softened he has so much love to give (that he accumulated in his heart).
Like Gu Jun Pyo he has a different hair cut from others(it sticks to my brain the slight similarity between the two characters). In Heirs all the boys have similar hair type but he is different , they made him different from the first second he appeared in this drama, before his bullying and before they exposed his life's drama.Yes, his hair is the first feature that gives him uniqueness !

He is trying to escape friendship, schoolmates relationship , he has a distant relationship with his father , he tried to bully ES, the girl he felt attracted to but once he had fall in love with her he cannot escape.It's hard to escape love. He is changing towards her and i think he will generally change his attitude.

So , i will just enjoy the few moments they had together and hope for next moments when ES maybe will give into him even just for a bit :)

hello chagiyas... this thread is accidently found and I like what I see and I see what I like here.. So I decided to jump the ship... FIRST time for me to ship second man lead with the main lead ever.. OMG this is a history to my Kdrama life...
Young Do and Eun Sang.. I ship them too.... sorry Kim Tan... I love you so much my dear but I just can't help it... I love bad boys when I was in High School.. so it's kinda bring back the memory...  :D
If I were Eun Sang.. I will just stay by Choi Young Do's side since I know that even if his father is a womanizer, he won't do the same since he loves his late mother so friggin' much that when he didn't managed to see her for the last time (due to his game with Kim Tan) he hates Kim Tan like Kim Tan is the one who killed his mother... Young Do will be a loyal, protects, provides and a fun man to be with.. And it seems that he can manage to marry a commoner since his father had many relations with commoner women..(my stupid guessing)
PS. He's also 187 cms tall.. and can be smart if he learn seriously.. although I'm not sure that he really must do good in school since what we learn at school doesn't really applies in reality life.. ( am I right or not?) and he hold the 3rd degree black belt in Taekwondo.. 
Onnie is over 30 and Lee Min Ho is 26 years old... and we're all here share the same 'little innocent fan girl' side here.........

Guest sachaaimee

Report to registered chinggu ... :)) :)) Uri YD-ES moment first meeting at convenience store I found it a very lovely scene... And it's was cute found YD jealous when MS finally remember where he saw ES before.... But the most hurtfull scene up to now is when YD ask ES whether she like KT or not. There she said "yes"... And his face showed that he hurt so much... can see the eyes are red and teary... That time I fell in love with him... :D

Guest chloedramagrl

Really wish YD and ES would be together. Sigh. 
I really don't even get why Tan was so suddenly madly in love with ES, because she liked his dreamcatcher, she was first normal non filthy rich Korean girl he met? Seemed like he just started grabbing her hand all the time and that is suppose to show the attraction? Don't get me wrong, love LMH unconditionally, but YD and ES have much better chemistry! I can see why YD would fall for ES, she kept popping up like a charm everywhere with a sense of calm and gentleness in his hostile environment. For ES you can see she sees YD loneliness and humor. AND this is suppose to be a romantic comedy, but YD is the only one remotely funny in his sarcasm other than Tan's goofy mom a bit. ES is much more sassy with YD and confronts him with the go ahead tell everyone and bully me attitude! While with Tan she is just kind of lukewarm, yeah okay so we like each (well yeah you grabbed my had a lot and that was my first kiss) but it cannot be since I'm your maids daughter... Also agree I like that YD has his own hairstyle since all other guys have same hair, really guys?!
Okay I will also dream that they end up together too... I-)

Guest peppermint26

Love this couple. At first I was iffy about them but now I'm hooked.
I notice a lot of people ship YDxR and I can respect that but I see them more as friends. A BroTP.
I'm not even going to begin to elaborate on my feelings about KTxES or KT in general at the risk of offending some people here  who like him, if there are some lurking. But know that I have a lot to say.

Guest Enonane1 .

Hey guys I found your thread!!!!  after eva23 posted on Heirs thread I decided to look...
So can I still request YD? 
Let me say I don't think he will end up with Eun Sang because it has been said KES wrote the drama for Min Ho but wouldn't it be nice if the writer wrote some one on one scenes for them? and ES develops some real feelings for him? maybe that will happen when ES and KT have the separation.....
I still hope Woo Bin and Shin Hye can act together as the OTP in another drama.......

Guest darlings

At the very least, I'd like Young Do to be happy :3 
And more scenes with just the two of them please ! :D Kim Tan keeps ruining it. X___X

Enonane1 . said: Hey guys I found your thread!!!!  after eva23 posted on Heirs thread I decided to look...
So can I still request YD? 
Let me say I don't think he will end up with Eun Sang because it has been said KES wrote the drama for Min Ho but wouldn't it be nice if the writer wrote some one on one scenes for them? and ES develops some real feelings for him? maybe that will happen when ES and KT have the separation.....
I still hope Woo Bin and Shin Hye can act together as the OTP in another drama.......

Guest chloedramagrl

-Well, at least now I will follow KWB and hope K-drama land sees the chemistry there and puts them together in another drama. I don't know why LMH and PSH chemistry is just odd too me like he her big brother. Sorry to offend anybody, love me LMH in all his other dramas he had at least good chemistry. Maybe it is because YD and ES have such good chemistry I just can't get past that? Oh well, I hope YD and ES have some good moments, who knows maybe they would have a heirs 2, I mean it is popular right? Tan could get a more suitable love interest. Gosh he would be better with the girl his brother likes! And YD and ES could end up together.  :x

I just saw the preview . cheer up everybody i don't think things will be as the cuts for the preview. Let's have our hopes for YD ES moments . It looks like KT and ES are in that room for the night but I will be just temporary , it could be be that ES went there first because she doesn't heve where to spend the night and KT fallowed her or it was KT initiative, who knows but I'm waiting for YD to come into the picture :D.

Guest Shinhye Lauren

Yello & hi !..like my fren Krissy above..m2e not much into ship. But Shinhye & Woob  they both're my bias so had to love them. :) Is this already posted here..!?It's cool. :)

Archived