♛♚ The Official Thread of YoungSang Couple ♚♛ ♥ Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye ♥

Sulli Minho

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeahh.. Uri Young Do.. just being so broken heart.. I hope eun sang can be more gentle with him.. just don't harsh on him.. 

I just get the feeling.. like someone maybe had mention it before in heirs thread.. this drama is about self esteem.. everyone just so busy to get their affection and want to all around them hear and just saying out loud about they feel..
not even considerate on other side need or want to hear and situation..

not Kim Tan, not Young Do even Eun Sang

Eun Sang.. why always rejected in bad way.. why doesn't want to talk with young do? I thought she brave enough to face him.. why always run away.. is she not hear that young do not going to do anything about her secret? but she just afraid.. and she need to protect her self esteem instead cuz she being afraid that young could reveal it.. but what was she said that is ok young to tell everyone about her.. is it just bluffing?

so I just know.. this drama is about protect their self esteem in selfish way.. not to think the other side circumstances *sigh*
:-S

:(( that episode just broke my heart :( i really can't believe that they went that way with their story..
hoping that tom's episode will somehow make Young Do's heart smile..haaaaaaay

He should have his own drama where he is the lead and he will get the girl...i hope that they give him another drama with Park Shin Hye and they are the main lead :)
Hope springs eternal :)

Episode 14 Preview:

MS: What will you do if both you and Cha Eun Sang fall in the water?

YD: I guess I will have to save Cha Eun Sang and make her live without me.

:x

Thanks Joonni for this.

I just saw today's episode . My ship it's sailing on my tears :(( .
Something must happen between YD & ES because at this rate I will get a heart disease . At last scene when YD was with her in that school radio i was hoping for a kiss...but I'm soooo glad he locked the door >:)

Huwaaaaa :(( :((

The 13th was killing me. How many times he gets rejected again by eunsang ???!!!!!!!

KES NUNA REALLY RUINED MY SHIPP !!!!!!

@sarah_lina i think we should kidnapp her as soon as possible

This week already broke my heart. My ship already sank too deep. His painfull eyes with the blurry eyes when he get rejected bu eunsang making me cry at the end. I don't want Eunsang ruined my hope again. That boy is living with full of pain eunsang, please understand him dear :((

Guest darlings

m077id

said: Episode 14 Preview:

MS: What will you do if both you and Cha Eun Sang fall in the water?

YD: I guess I will have to save Cha Eun Sang and make her live without me.

:x

Thanks Joonni for this.

Guest darlings

I doubt I'll be watching the episode tonight. Tests and what-not. But sigh, a huge part of me doesn't want to see him really sad. Especially since there's so many stills of him... incredibly down.

Archived