♛♚ The Official Thread of YoungSang Couple ♚♛ ♥ Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye ♥

Sulli Minho

let us not forget his motto (or should I say his father's motto?) anyway, here it is:
"It's the result that matters. Win at all costs."
*hoping for an extreme twist in the plot*

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh, i can't even breath normally in this winter. It's 10 degrees celcius in Tokyo and the weather is so freezing like i'm dead right now. Erggghhh, i think i should stop for giving any comment this week. I need a healing weeks for Youngie and ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If KES sinks our ship so early like this, she will lose her dying woldachis. @ruzikie, don't be sad. Talking abt sadness, I even don't wanna watch Heir, esp. after ep 13 when ES rejected him without even giving him a chance. KES is too harsh on YD. I know she likes LMH a lot but the fact that she pushes YD to this corner is too bad. I HATE her. In the end, YD just wants to eat noodle with ES and wants ES to answer his calls. He doesn't ask too much, does he?

@eva23, dunno how to comfort your pain while I cannot manage my own. *Wordless* The way he looks at ES makes me wordless. The way he stares at ES is like asking for forgiveness, attention and love. Yet, he never speaks out those. He just gazes and gazes and gazes until he realizes that he has to do sth to keep ES to himself. He is hostile and aggressive for not being able to keep his love to his own. He is mean to share it with KT. He is hurt to be rejected. He wanna be expressive to compete against KT but did it in the way he understands. His way of loving someone and earning attention from his beloved is different and not gentle. Yet, he is doing his best to sail his ship on for US. He is a kid, a big kid but a much better person those pretending to be good at front and backstab you. He may act like a bad evil right in front of you. Yet, down to heart, he is a very concerned and sensible person. He knows his extent of power. He knows when to let go and how to let go of his beloved. He will still be stalking around ES but never gives up loving him. The fact that he lets ES be with KT doesn't mean he is giving up or he stops loving ES. For him, ES is his first and will be remembered forever. In romance, no one forgets their first. For KT, ES is not his first; and see that's the main difference between the skills of these two guys. One know how to chase a girl while the other is tripped down and tries to get back on his feet along the trial-and-error.

@hnin_wintnaing, the way you describe him.. it is makes me more hurting, feel all his pain..
my GOD, how can we survive on this sunken ship..

I guess nobody know now.. but we must be strong like Young Do, and learn to let go just like him too.. and I am become his mind and follow his path, and continue to the next level that he want to step on.. I am with him till the end this story end..

someone who is lurking here, and may be know and hear anybody at the heirs crew, maybe acquaintance the writer.. please listening our heart.. and make URI Young Do lives more happily.. and with bright smile.. don't do this to him.. I am begging you..
[-O< [-O<

you know what guys.. miserable young do faces and heart now, is with me instead, I can't even have a meal today, even my daughter ask me, "why don't you take your lunch mom?", and I said "I don't have appetite now, even I don't eat my breakfast too, I just eat some fruit and water"

this is miserable week for me.. and today my saddest day..
I am going along with Young Do, cuz he wasn't take his meal either, was he? just like Myung So said..

may be tomorrow I will have my courage back, and give telepathy strength for Young Do to being at least as same level happiness as Kim Tan..

YOUNGIIEAAA.. noona with you.. just be more sturdy and brave boy..
>:D< >:D<

Oh no~ After watching episode 14 my heart breaks for uri Young Do! :(( That Rachel! She said those things to Young Do and made him feel more bad to Eun Sang and I hope that it wouldn't cause him to stop pursuing Eun Sang... Uri captain fighting... That look on his face when he found that he was tricked by that Richard Simmons and the way he said sorry to Eun Sang... :(( :(( :(( Youngie ahh~ Eun Sang ah~ I hope you wouldn't forgot to call Youngie... PLEASE I;m hoping for a peaceful and sweet scene from them too.... even just once or even just for the last time before Youngie give up (if ever, and I hope not)... One to remember, forever... :(( Youngie ahh... =((

I'm still watching Ep. 14 .. at first I feel like I don't want to continue watching because of Youngiee.. he makes my heart break into pieces ... everytime I get to see him I get sad ... Idk why I'm like this but most of the time I love Youngiee more than Tannie ... Tannie is receiving all the love while Youngiee hasn't have anyone .. I hope Eun Sang can comfort him even for just one episode.. KES should make YD happy even just for one episode... 

It's more better to post here than in the official thread.. When I'm here I feel comfortable.. because I know all the people here love uri Youngiee and not only see his bad side but his good side too... So happy that there's a place where I can tell how I love YD's character freely without someone ruining it...

Archived