♛♚ The Official Thread of YoungSang Couple ♚♛ ♥ Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye ♥

Sulli Minho

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@marie67

I know.. I love my bias too much..

but for this drama.. I dont think it will happen.. if the writer want to get kill or attack by Lee Min Ho fans.. I dont Know..
=)) =))

cuz Lee Min Ho fans is soooo amazing.. I am just affraid of this fans than the actor instead..
8-|

eva23 said: @marie67

I know.. I love my bias too much..

but for this drama.. I dont think it will happen.. if the writer want to get kill or attack by Lee Min Ho fans.. I dont Know..
=)) =))

cuz Lee Min Ho fans is soooo amazing.. I am just affraid of this fans than the actor instead..
8-|

:(( Oh no~ I was watching the released parts of episode 11 in youtube from SBS and I came into the part where Young Do asked Eun Sang if she likes Kim Tan... and... and... his expression :(( Oppa, don't cry!!! He really looks like so hurt and sad... Why?... I want to watch it with subs now... =((

I finally watched episode 11! I love the ending! So precious! :)) Eun Sang and Young Do, I think the convenience store will become their secret hiding place ;)) But there are things that I wonder.. Why would he find Eun Sang's mom? As from his look in finding Eun Sang's mom, it looks like she's not his mother so the rumor that Young Do and Eun Sang are siblings is ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!! Yay! :)) I love his expression in the preview when Eun Sang said to him "What are you going to do to me?!" and he answered "I;m not going to do anything! / What is there for me to do?!" Is it just me but he looks like he feels really wronged by Eun Sang... That all she think of him is someone who loves to ruin her life or a bully. Well, I can't blame her for that. I hope for the coming episodes he will continue with this soft side of his... Young Do oppa keep on being nice to Eun Sang unnie. At least you can have a nice and good friend in the end even if you won't get her heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvGKhVnAoGs

Credit to this site for the translation of the lines and to SBS for the video.

Guest darlings

They're the only reason I still keep watching ( & chanyoung/bona  )  :x I really hope she doesn't take Kim Tan's hand (although I feel like that's just wishful thinking... Sigh :(

I keep on remembering sassy Eunsang with the mango smoothies of "here, fight over me but I have other things to do" evade of them - somehow I don't think tonight's episode will have as nearly an awesome conclusion. It'd be nice if she didn't take his hand and just walk away from them both - well, Young Do most likely will follow her after smirking at Tan.

the pacing of this show drives me mad. i just feel like...bombshells were detonated but yet all I can muster is a half hearted ....and so?Young Do is having feelings and they hurt him. Bona told Eunsang that Young Do really likes her. I don't know why the show is harping on this, everyone with eyes can see that, but I guess it's write Eunsang as completely dense week.

melonchan said: the pacing of this show drives me mad. i just feel like...bombshells were detonated but yet all I can muster is a half hearted ....and so?Young Do is having feelings and they hurt him. Bona told Eunsang that Young Do really likes her. I don't know why the show is harping on this, everyone with eyes can see that, but I guess it's write Eunsang as completely dense week.

Lee Min Ho have enjoyed his tremedous sucess since his BBF days - had proven himself a good actor /draw audiences to his dramas or whatever that he's in or his name connects to it ...then came Kim Won Bin : still a fresh face -young and on the fast track to K Stardom ...James Dean aura , Hyun Bin feels, So Ji Sub glaze...bad richard simmons characters but deeply emotional when he's in the games  .  If Min Ho is 10 then Won Bin is 9.5 and still rising  . He's the star is flaming hot right now and CF demands  -  at his present it scream " notice me  b/c i'm stand out - wether i like it or not - and yes its damn to not notice hime" ...i can see the sky the limits for him -  I'm watching you Kim Won Bin and yes you don't need luck  you just need to show up and thing will happends

babyfat61 said:

Lee Min Ho have enjoyed his tremedous sucess since his BBF days - had proven himself a good actor /draw audiences to his dramas or whatever that he's in or his name connects to it ...then came Kim Won Bin : still a fresh face -young and on the fast track to K Stardom ...James Dean aura , Hyun Bin feels, So Ji Sub glaze...bad richard simmons characters but deeply emotional when he's in the games  .  If Min Ho is 10 then Won Bin is 9.5 and still rising  . He's the star is flaming hot right now and CF demands  -  at his present it scream " notice me  b/c i'm stand out - wether i like it or not - and yes its damn to not notice hime" ...i can see the sky the limits for him -  I'm watching you Kim Won Bin and yes you don't need luck  you just need to show up and thing will happends

Archived