♛♚ The Official Thread of YoungSang Couple ♚♛ ♥ Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye ♥

Sulli Minho

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chloedramagrl

Okay, I understand it is a drama and they want a love triangle but I just don't understand why the writers have developed YD's character so much and Tan's motives (the lead) so little? Of course it makes us want YD to end up with ES! 
Come on give us one good YD kiss, they are really building it up so it would be bad not to... Since there is still 6 episodes after next I can still hope for a miracle and some clarity from Heirs...
[-O<

You know guys.. I don't even barely dare to watch ep 13 again with sub.. I just have read all soulsrebel softy.. and I understand all..

cuz I couldn't barely either to seeing Young Do sad face again.. OMG my heart ottoke..
:(( :((

so if I have to drop this drama as well... for not be able enduring all Young Do pains.. but somehow I still have some hope there will healing scene for Young Do's heart.. please..

I don't know if any of you fine people are watching Reply 1994 but there's a theme about the what ifs - the choices and tiny decisions you make that coalesce into the bigger picture that ultimately defines you and changes your life. Now those writers are masters at the troll game - the Samcheonpo/Yinjoo couple was a genuine surprise to me but once I saw it explored, they completely won me over.
I think the Young Do that has changed because of Eunsang - that could have been a Young Do she could have liked easily, but she meets him too late and he has too much to overcome. I hope he keeps on changing though, even though he knows he can't have her heart.

as he look so calm.. and me too.. I am calm now.. as the way Young Do calm and redeem him self..

but I will go along with him.. no matter he goes next..
and I watch and begging for his happiness.. if it is not with eun sang.. then fine.. find him someone else who is better then eun sang.. and make he live happily than now..

My Gosh just couldn't help it.. be along with his expression that eun sang identity was reveal and now there is nothing he can do to eun sang and with eun sang anymore..

my poor heart who is love him so much from the beginning I saw him this Young Do take my heart for granted.. and I demand you to be happy.. boy.. chaebal..

i'm devastated to what they are doing with Young Do's story line :( can't he be happy just once? even just for freaking 1 episode? it breaks my heart to see his unrequited love :(
tumblr_mwmmc4qjxu1qc6ihbo1_500.gif

Archived